Login

russian armor

Yay. Axis team game is hopeless now.

PAGES (9)down
3 Nov 2015, 10:28 AM

So the essence of ur post is - L2P.
Say that to the abbysymal win rates,given that top 150 players are counted i guess its L2P for them all.

Yes it is, I'm also part of the top150 2vs2 with USF, and top 50 in 4vs4 so I know well what people I'm facing are doing in those modes.

After a month of abusing ISG spam to win, many OKW players are just going back to their real rank position. But building Obers and combining and microing them with Volks and sturms? Too hard, if it doesn't work in a blob that requires too much micro!

Majority of Ostheer players can't do anything else than gren spam or ostruppen spam or pzgren spam, same at top150 2vs2 or top50 4vs4. Mixing them, using their combined force? noooo too hard!!! too much micro skill requirement.

Ostheer is probably the faction providing the most variety but you never see it in game. There is always the need of spamming one unit and whining in the fora if this unit isn't enough OP.
3 Nov 2015, 10:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 10:28 AMEsxile

Yes it is, I'm also part of the top150 2vs2 with USF, and top 50 in 4vs4 so I know well what people I'm facing are doing in those modes.

After a month of abusing ISG spam to win, many OKW players are just going back to their real rank position. But building Obers and combining and microing them with Volks and sturms? Too hard, if it doesn't work in a blob that requires too much micro!

Majority of Ostheer players can't do anything else than gren spam or ostruppen spam or pzgren spam, same at top150 2vs2 or top50 4vs4. Mixing them, using their combined force? noooo too hard!!! too much micro skill requirement.

Ostheer is probably the faction providing the most variety but you never see it in game. There is always the need of spamming one unit and whining in the fora if this unit isn't enough OP.

If its so easy to win with OKW & OST in 2vs2 then please go ahead, get a TOP place after playing 10 games with those factions in that mode, since you haven't done that yet, because this thread is about 2vs2 balance. Nobody cares for 4vs4 ranks as they are easy to achieve.

OKW/Ostheer winrates were in the same state before the ISG nerf on top, its not like the plummet, they stay they way they were/are.
3 Nov 2015, 10:51 AM

AchtAchter

3 Nov 2015, 10:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 10:28 AMEsxile

ye okws are getting back to their rank. as i remember coh2chart looked exactly the seem last month with OP leig llol
3 Nov 2015, 11:50 AM

Funny how those noob scrubs always tell people to l2p,
when people who have a decent rank clearly say that it is in a very bad balance state.

and they dont even dare to show their pathetic playercard.

Can someone plz remind this 5-years-old to stop calling everyone (who doesn't agree with her) noob/scrub!! maybe she doesn't know noob/scrub is herself who calls everyone as such
3 Nov 2015, 11:56 AM

If its so easy to win with OKW & OST in 2vs2 then please go ahead, get a TOP place after playing 10 games with those factions in that mode, since you haven't done that yet, because this thread is about 2vs2 balance. Nobody cares for 4vs4 ranks as they are easy to achieve.

OKW/Ostheer winrates were in the same state before the ISG nerf on top, its not like the plummet, they stay they way they were/are.

The thread is about Axis team game, and there isn't such a big difference between 2vs2 and 4vs4 since majority of 4vs4 map are designed as 2vs2+2vs2.
If it was so easy to play Allied and Axis so Hopeless, Top 200 2vs2 and above would be fully filled with negative streaks which isn't the case.

Axis is not in favor anymore in team games, yes probably.
It's actually harder to play them than Allied, yes probably.
Axis is facing issues Allied were facing 2-3 months ago, yes for sure.
You were bullshitting people at that time about Axis units and gameplay and bad boys appealing to defend the gap in game searching between Ally and Axis, yes for sure as well.

There is no reason for me to prove you anything, but you to prove us you are actually trying anything, any combined gameplay and using game mechanisms in order to win.
It is too easy to only use wrongly a unit and ask to buff it instead of using it correctly and combining it with other units supposed to do what you really want.

3 Nov 2015, 12:01 PM

at Aladdin:

You don't seem to know the stats of an M10 and never seem to use it as it has no problem beating P4s, while crushing inf extending it's role to an AI unit.

You don't seem to know one is a tank destroyer, while the other one is not. I don't understand how/why you insist to compare them while they are different type of units with different range/etc,

Alright man, you are telling that m10 beats P4, of course it depends on how they engage. m10 is a tank destroyer while p4 is a generalist tank.

Same story goes to Stug G, vs for ex Sherman or even Ez8s. Stug is a tank destroyer with a longer range and capable of beating those units if you micro them well.

I don't get it why you try to discuss that with me.
3 Nov 2015, 12:14 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Seriously, can I copy and paste this on my post?

go ahead :P
3 Nov 2015, 12:23 PM

You don't seem to know one is a tank destroyer, while the other one is not. I don't understand how/why you insist to compare them while they are different type of units with different range/etc,

Alright man, you are telling that m10 beats P4, of course it depends on how they engage. m10 is a tank destroyer while p4 is a generalist tank.

Same story goes to Stug G, vs for ex Sherman or even Ez8s. Stug is a tank destroyer with a longer range and capable of beating those units if you micro them well.

I don't get it why you try to discuss that with me.

Sir, your logic is as excellent as your Disney avatar. :thumbsup:
3 Nov 2015, 12:26 PM

Always funny to see when your P4 loses a 1vs1 vs a M10 that costs 80 fuel.

RLY? M10 is a TANKDESTROYER. Its designed to destroy TANKs. P4 is a TANK. And you want the TANK to win? Only because its more expensive? Its like saying water should not counter fire because fire is harder to get?

Strategist? :thumbsup:

:foreveralone: :foreveralone: :foreveralone:
3 Nov 2015, 12:27 PM

Sir, your logic is as excellent as your Disney avatar. :thumbsup:

Thanks man, I take that as a compliment, I like that avatar :D
3 Nov 2015, 12:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Totally agreed! I actually thought about making a thread about that too. From a 2vs2 perspective Germans are not playable any longer. The player search rate has gone up to a solid 75% Allies. Pretty good indicator for what is going on right now.

I remember when it was 90% Axis for years and the fan boys would queue up to tell us this was nothing to do with balance just because the Axis are cooler
3 Nov 2015, 12:41 PM

RLY? M10 is a TANKDESTROYER. Its designed to destroy TANKs. P4 is a TANK. And you want the TANK to win? Only because its more expensive? Its like saying water should not counter fire because fire is harder to get?

Strategist? :thumbsup:

:foreveralone: :foreveralone: :foreveralone:

It's speed and ability to easily crush infantry units extends it's utility being capable dealing with infantry just as good as medium tanks. Whenever I use this unit I accumulate a lot of infantry kills. It's not comparable with real tank destroyers like Jp4 and Su85,since those can not deal with infantry. If use the m10 merely as a tank destroyer and not additionally as a excellent counter harassing unit you do something severely wrong.

Without that crush feature I would agree with both of you.
3 Nov 2015, 12:42 PM
Honorary Member Badge

ive invised a bunch of posts and probably more to come. lets keep it respectful, please?

/back on topic
3 Nov 2015, 12:48 PM
Honorary Member Badge

The biggest issue is that Allies have all the initiative until you get T3 out, at which point you're on approximately equal footing. Except that you're behind in resources and VPs.

Yet this was almost always the case, the Axis were the backfoot faction that would hold one fuel and one VP and hope for their superior late game armour to win the game for them; and it usually did.

With the Brits around that dynamic has changed somewhat

3 Nov 2015, 12:51 PM
Patrion 14

Without that crush feature I would agree with both of you.

Also for some reason, the m10 has flank speed blitz. Which allows it to move even faster to yolo crush infantry whenever needed.

I know what relic thought with the intention of the ability but how it turned out is just :snfPeter:
3 Nov 2015, 13:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 11:56 AMEsxile

The thread is about Axis team game, and there isn't such a big difference between 2vs2 and 4vs4 since majority of 4vs4 map are designed as 2vs2+2vs2.
If it was so easy to play Allied and Axis so Hopeless, Top 200 2vs2 and above would be fully filled with negative streaks which isn't the case.

I have explicitly stated on the 1st fucking line, "for 2v2"!!! Can you read that? 1st LINE

and there is a big difference between 2v2 and 4v4, 4v4 is a noob stomp. Most decent players dont even bother with 4v4.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS