Login

russian armor

Yay. Axis team game is hopeless now.

PAGES (9)down
5 Nov 2015, 00:40 AM
Donator 33

There is a simple solution to make Axis win more, Remember Opel Blitz from 2013?, it almost doubled the resource income in that sector it locked down and shared that resource bonus with all teammates, imagine if we change Opel back to how it was, it will give OKW the fuel and munition it needs (in Teamgames), and same for Ostheer (in all game modes),

By doing this we have saved the winrates dropping from the Axis perspective since you can always afford a new Tiger/P4 when the old one goes up in flames against Allied Tank spam, yeah and buff the STUKA Strafing run, it doesnt kill as much as back in the day and could punish those Rifle blobs in a true fashion #BringbackStukaMeta

Hat
5 Nov 2015, 01:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 00:40 AMATCF
There is a simple solution to make Axis win more, Remember Opel Blitz from 2013?, it almost doubled the resource income in that sector it locked down and shared that resource bonus with all teammates, imagine if we change Opel back to how it was, it will give OKW the fuel and munition it needs (in Teamgames), and same for Ostheer (in all game modes)

OKW is amazing when properly supplied. Making it easy for them to get well supplied and rich in fuel would be Op.
5 Nov 2015, 04:02 AM

Precisely why comparisons in a vacuum fail. Every unit must be looked at through lens of the general make up of the army it is a part of as well as what it's opponents can field.

For instance if I was the US, I would be happy to pay a higher price than UKF for one of their Churchill's Precisely because it fills my biggest weakness late game. But considering how strong the USF is in early infantry, light armor, etc it wouldn't be good balance to let them field such a unit for late game even if one existed historically (which it didn't).

But everytime you point that out you will be lectured wehrmacht is 'support weapon faction'.Reality check -british have equall or better support weapons and equal or better armor,yet no one tells british to use support weapons .They can still play around tommies and commandoes.

But the minute you ask for better grens or pzgrens all the allied fanboys are up in arms saying learn to use support weapons-wehrmacht is not meant to have great infantry.Oh really wehr can't,but british can both have the cake and eat it ?No questions asked there,huh?
5 Nov 2015, 04:53 AM

My 3s team is has been top 100 for a while and we consistently lose to isg spam and gren blobs into panthers, not sure what the issue is here.
5 Nov 2015, 05:26 AM

My 3s team is has been top 100 for a while and we consistently lose to isg spam and gren blobs into panthers, not sure what the issue is here.

The issue here is probably anecdotal evidence as opposed to statistic one. Because empiricism and evidence is an evil nazi invention :snfQuinn:
5 Nov 2015, 08:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 00:40 AMATCF
There is a simple solution to make Axis win more, Remember Opel Blitz from 2013?, it almost doubled the resource income in that sector it locked down and shared that resource bonus with all teammates, imagine if we change Opel back to how it was, it will give OKW the fuel and munition it needs (in Teamgames), and same for Ostheer (in all game modes),

By doing this we have saved the winrates dropping from the Axis perspective since you can always afford a new Tiger/P4 when the old one goes up in flames against Allied Tank spam, yeah and buff the STUKA Strafing run, it doesnt kill as much as back in the day and could punish those Rifle blobs in a true fashion #BringbackStukaMeta

Won't help okw 1 vs 1 where its going extinct.
5 Nov 2015, 10:26 AM

Permanently Banned
Give OST panzer II, it would be good AI.
5 Nov 2015, 11:09 AM

Giving Ost a Luch will not fix the problem.
6 Nov 2015, 03:19 AM

What OH really need is,
1.basic infantry more durability in late game to bring them in line with the recent buff of Allies infantry Vet. received accuracy.
2.pz4 pen slightly buff or cost slightly reduction.
3.a T4 cost reduction.
6 Nov 2015, 04:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 00:37 AMRollo
Pretty fun watching you qq on the forums rather than learning to play

6 pounder is a direct clone of the pak fyi, kinda funny to see people get salty over it and call Axis AT crap in the same post.

i always kind of thought the same thing. Just seems like complaining is one of the main features of the game. XD

Really wish, my computer would let me play. Looks like im missing out on some tough as hell to win axis games. :)
6 Nov 2015, 11:43 AM

I dont know about tough as hell but Axis is definitely much harder than before. Also exact unit in a different faction spells different things. I.e if USF had a KT unit it would be broken beyond belief. The same setup here, even if the pak and the 6 pounder have the same stats...look at the faction as a whole and how that fits in.

just my 2 cents
6 Nov 2015, 12:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2015, 23:55 PMpugzii
pretty bias post...
indeed.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L