Login

russian armor

Patch notes 29 Oct

PAGES (11)down
24 Oct 2015, 03:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2015, 19:44 PMVuther

Does this mean Air Supremacy won't be guaranteed to wipe out OKW HQs anymore? Hope so.

No It won't, and with the recent nerf on commandoes, you will see a lot less of this commander being picked

(I would say only people who do not have the premium commanders would only pick that)

I think you're gonna see a lot more Special weapon regiment
24 Oct 2015, 03:11 AM

Redball express mansion bug

The mansion=haunted house

I hope they fixed that bug when u enter the building and you can't get out from front door anymore, meaning any unit entering that building is almost dead
24 Oct 2015, 03:20 AM

They would say "Huns, in a Halftrack.. **Bleepers**" when they were fighting Infantry.

It also has a wrong speech, when small arms attacks the Universal carrier and it sometimes says "enemy armor" when there's actually no armor around at all
24 Oct 2015, 03:37 AM

Pretty sure the AA Halftrack change is just an animation fix so that it doesn't look like the gunner decided to ram the gun through the drivers head while it's firing forwards.

All in all a solid patch. I'm glad to see that the Pak Howie's radius nerf wasn't as large as in the preview- at least it's larger radius somewhat justifies its cost and longer auto fire time.

Autoface nerf is good IMO, further rewarding players for good micro is a good thing. On many of the more narrow maps you should rarely need to re-position them anyway
24 Oct 2015, 04:02 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Christ Alladin, just make one long post instead of 4.

I'm still pissed that they left any suppression on the pack howie and ISG, now they are jumping through hoops trying to balance them. Suppression has no place on these sniper units, it makes no sense for people to be suppressed by them and is incredibly frustrating to play against for any team.
24 Oct 2015, 04:41 AM

So KV1...Kv2... Soviet Industry (And much moreeee un-used commanders), t3476.... are ok so dont need to be changed?

Underutilized =/= Underperforming.

24 Oct 2015, 04:46 AM

Jesus Christ fix the damn emplacements for the brits! you DON'T have any indirect fire as brits except that mortar shit that dies from 1 volk grenade and 2 shrek shots ... 400 mp for a static piece of junk that is outperformed by a 340 mp isg or 240 mp mortar !
24 Oct 2015, 04:58 AM

That ISG nerf could not come soon enough, its giving noobs the crazy idea they are worth a dam......but then again that's just the okw army in general.
24 Oct 2015, 05:23 AM

Jesus Christ fix the damn emplacements for the brits! you DON'T have any indirect fire as brits except that mortar shit that dies from 1 volk grenade and 2 shrek shots ... 400 mp for a static piece of junk that is outperformed by a 340 mp isg or 240 mp mortar !

Don't forget the doctrinal self propelled artillery that is basically less effective than a single Leig.

:(
24 Oct 2015, 05:23 AM

Mortar pit has mad range.

Even if it's within the command sector or very close to your base, it can cover huge swathes of the map.

Now if you were going to bitch about incendiary mortar rounds, I could get behind that. Jesus christ that thing hard counters brit emplacements hard. But infantry? Nah, if they manage to get close to it and you don't have stuff there to defend it while it's braced, you already fucked up.
24 Oct 2015, 05:29 AM

Even if it's within the command sector or very close to your base, it can cover huge swathes of the map.

Now if you were going to bitch about incendiary mortar rounds, I could get behind that. Jesus christ that thing hard counters brit emplacements hard. But infantry? Nah, if they manage to get close to it and you don't have stuff there to defend it while it's braced, you already fucked up.

Leigs have the same range as the mortar pit (unless you got one of those light mortar shell bulletins maybe?). Even Ost mortars counter the mortar pit fairly well although IIRC the pit theoretically outranges it. Maybe post patch it will be ok with Leig nerfs but currently in the live version one leig or mortar will shut the pit down and nuke repairing squads.

Obviously other kinds of emplacements are even more vulnerable to indirect.
24 Oct 2015, 06:29 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Has the Osttruppen line of speech been fixed yet? They say something like "Artillery Incomming" when nothing is happening. Good patch btw.

Also I noticed that the Pershing doesn't have its own unique voice. Why not re-use the one from vcoh?
24 Oct 2015, 06:33 AM

With the amount of Bug Fixes, I can guarantee they introduced 10 more.
24 Oct 2015, 06:35 AM

Can anyone who's played the balance preview confirm if the LeIG and Pack Howie are fixed now? From the changes mentioned here it doesn't seem they fixed the root cause of their OPness, i.e. suppression half the map away and pin point accuracy.
Hat
24 Oct 2015, 06:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2015, 04:58 AMGenObi
That ISG nerf could not come soon enough, its giving noobs the crazy idea they are worth a dam......but then again that's just the okw army in general.

This nerf is not enough.

Also, kinda wishing Sturzdorf would get more work. Alot of criticism are available on the official forums that would make the map bearable for me.
24 Oct 2015, 07:33 AM

Ostheer halftrack still says "Enemy PTRS" when it's attacked by indirect fire. OKW Flak base says "Alert, heavy armor".
24 Oct 2015, 07:57 AM
Patrion 28

i've noticed a lot of people making the mistake of building the mortar emplacement right behind shot blockers. flamer goes right through them. they have enough range that they're better off built in a more open area.
24 Oct 2015, 14:10 PM

KV 1,2(maybe 8), t34\76,rec\meh company,AEC,m42 need some love
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment