Login

russian armor

OH recent buffs. Justification?

22 Oct 2015, 01:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2015, 23:00 PMaaa

i disagree with that
1. OH can close game wiping 2 squads with rifle nades early on. Or killing sniper with lmg gren ambush.
2.They can close game by spamming T1 while you transition to t70 which is costly. Due to their advantage in number of squads in this case.
3. 222 - 251 mix come a lot earlier that t70 and are devastating in their respective situations.
4. m5 and t70 are absolutely counterable any of puma, ATG, stuge hard counter it.

1. That's your micro problem.
2. Oh, spamming T1 baselock soviets and get GG for the germans?
Only if you can micro like DevM LOL (and you can counter it by countersniping and skills)
3. Who goes both? And where is your zis?
4. A's counter is B, and B's counter is C... You just listed the counters, not proving the OPness.

You are just a better version of 'legendary' pussyking, because of better English description.
Pussyking mk2, plz learn something from your ancestor:snfPeter:
aaa
22 Oct 2015, 01:49 AM

and you can counter it by countersniping and skills)
3. Who goes both? And where is your zis?

in countersniping OH has a obvious advantage. Decent games ussualy comes down to sniper vs sniper.

I lost several games to 222 251 mix while i micro ATGs better than many others.

And if you think i little bit. Both of them ussualy arrive when there is no single ATG even when I start with T2. When I start with T1 or 4 cons there is close to zero chance of ATG ariving in time of 251.

Many (even most) of my losses were caused by my connection. I have +12 streak. I expect if i lose it would be caused by my internet reciever again.
22 Oct 2015, 03:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 01:49 AMaaa

in countersniping OH has a obvious advantage. Decent games ussualy comes down to sniper vs sniper.

I lost several games to 222 251 mix while i micro ATGs better than many others.

And if you think i little bit. Both of them ussualy arrive when there is no single ATG even when I start with T2. When I start with T1 or 4 cons there is close to zero chance of ATG ariving in time of 251.

Many (even most) of my losses were caused by my connection. I have +12 streak. I expect if i lose it would be caused by my internet reciever again.

Lemme get this straight, you're saying.... if I lose once against OH, its OP, never mind if the player is better than you.

In Countersniping, I'd disagree, soviets have an advantage becuase they don't lose the sniper squad if sniped. Camo is a lot worse, but you still have that surviving grace.

And if someone's 222/251 mix is really a big problem, they made a heavy investment in light vehicles/Tier 2... Go Guards.
22 Oct 2015, 04:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2015, 18:08 PMaaa
During last several patches OH has benn buffed into cheat-faction.

1. starting MP buff - gave them 1 squad advantage right from the start for the whole game.

2. 222 and 251 buffs turn penals and M3 into shit, that no one uses anymore. And made teching to T3 easier in general

3. T3476 - previously key unit, have been removed from T3 (and from the game). That opened a huge window of oportunities for OH mediums and faction in general. Because one must be an idiot to lose p4 or ostwind only to ATGs on urban maps (most maps). P4 can survive 4 ATG shots - they are invinsible to any midgame unit mix. While the do huge dmg to anything.

4. Tank’s smoke and speed abilities - that allows any noob to save his tanks after careless play. What is the corresponding ability of 3485? There absolutely no ability of any use for 3485.

I can list more things that makes this faction blatantly OP. But not to waste time I say only about 4.

Anyone says to make a game suited for competititve play there must be close to equal oportunities for all sides. Ocf games showed that there is no counterplau vs OH thanks to recent direct and inderect buffs to this faction.

while the above are all true, the boost are still not enough. wehr is still the underdog in early game, unless it's against the brits.

the sov and usf light vehicle arrive too early and are too powerful. wehr have problem keeping up with just paks, 222, faust, and schreck.

the t34 is useless, but the sov meta game never really use it. the t34 have always been bad since the game's release.
aaa
3 Nov 2015, 16:01 PM

Being a novice to OH faction I tried to play some games without any knowledge of UKf and USF tech trees, commander, timings and units.

So I won 4 out 4. I played all those games like an careless idiot, losing multiple squads, doing nothing good, didnt care about timings about what oponents is doing.

Rifles are strong? 1 lmg burst 2 models down. Sniper is cheat unit, that cannot be killed. Unless you are idiot.
M20 - I killed 2 of them with just T1 grens and mg without need to tech futher.
P4, 222, pgrens, all those units are overpowered to some extent and scalebale into late game.

Ambush camo is cheat. AT stafe is cheat.
I doubt i will ever lose as OH to similar level oponent if i want to.
Playing as oh is a lot more rewarding and less chalenging.

the 1st things that totaly need a nerf is sniper hp/camo, P4, and cheats that listed above.
3 Nov 2015, 22:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 16:01 PMaaa
Being a novice to OH faction I tried to play some games without any knowledge of UKf and USF tech trees, commander, timings and units.

So I won 4 out 4. I played all those games like an careless idiot, losing multiple squads, doing nothing good, didnt care about timings about what oponents is doing.

Rifles are strong? 1 lmg burst 2 models down. Sniper is cheat unit, that cannot be killed. Unless you are idiot.
P4, 222, pgrens, all those units are overpowered to some extent and scalebale into late game.

the 1st things that totaly need a nerf is sniper hp/camo, P4, and cheats that listed above.

I suggest you stop playing vs the easy AI.
3 Nov 2015, 23:24 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Aaa every post you make makes me laugh out loud, whether you're serious/trolling or not..
3 Nov 2015, 23:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 16:01 PMaaa

I suppose you have the replays to back with up, as well as the playercard to prove you are new with Ost.

Post them.
aaa
3 Nov 2015, 23:53 PM

i have rep only of last game. I won 8 out of 11 and lost 1 cuz of comp problem and 2 cuz of my bad play.
What to do vs usf leigs? Do mortars counter them or not?
4 Nov 2015, 00:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 23:53 PMaaa
i have rep only of last game. I won 8 out of 11 and lost 1 cuz of comp problem and 2 cuz of my bad play.
What to do vs usf leigs? Do mortars counter them or not?

No, the range of the mortar is too short. Only the Panzerwerfer reliably counters pack howis. Just get t4 :romeoMug: and start that German war machine rolling.
aaa
8 Nov 2015, 01:10 AM

Replay that show how stupidly overpowered OH is.
My oponent was really playing well in terms of micro. Micro isnt enough vs broken OP faction.
Heavy T1 build with double ATG. Without any tech into callins.

8 Nov 2015, 02:22 AM

AAA u are the funniest person on coh2.org right now.. Please tell me mor about op OH
aaa
5 Dec 2015, 01:37 AM

One new question since when and why M5 cannot accelerate if damaged while damaged P4 can use all abilities smoke and accelertion no problem?

This shit caused me the game. Just like that i would win on the spot...
but vet2 damaged m5 cannot accelerate out. And I invested all money into M5 and lost M5 and so could not counter P4.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★