Login

russian armor

KNOW YOUR COMMANDERS - USF

16 Oct 2015, 08:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Oct 2015, 07:13 AMEsxile

There are plenty of reason to still pickup other commanders, you're scaring me if you don't see them.

Lol, for that scary Willy jeep? For flame riflemen and a so-so medium tank? For paras? The ever feared m8? The only thing I could think if is emergency m10s.
16 Oct 2015, 09:56 AM

Lol, for that scary Willy jeep? For flame riflemen and a so-so medium tank? For paras? The ever feared m8? The only thing I could think if is emergency m10s.

Off map arty, priest, flamethrower, E8, M10, Paras, P47, lmgs.

For me, it's enough reason to go for other doctrines.

You are acting like pure xis fanboys when rile company was released.

"E8 every game" "So OP" "Who cares about other commanders if you have rifle company" etc etc.

And it was true, for the first week, when everyone was so hyped for that. After that, Infantry and Airborne came back to the top.

SO you will see Pershing and Hetzer in every game for the first week, but after that you gonna see Infantry or Armor back again.
16 Oct 2015, 11:21 AM

USF Commander #2 featuring Calliope pls.

Rifle is probably going to be out of the spotlight for a while but Inf/AB and the new ones should theoretically be viable assuming no major fuckups. Probably outright OP for the first patch as is oft the case with new content...
16 Oct 2015, 16:36 PM
Patrion 14

Much info... such knowing... very helpfull... wow.
16 Oct 2015, 16:38 PM

USF Commander #2 featuring Calliope pls.

Rifle is probably going to be out of the spotlight for a while but Inf/AB and the new ones should theoretically be viable assuming no major fuckups. Probably outright OP for the first patch as is oft the case with new content...

saw the USF commander pics hope its not the one that looks like a gorilla in fact i hope they fix the portrait so it looks less disturbingly funny
16 Oct 2015, 17:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

SO you will see Pershing and Hetzer in every game for the first week, but after that you gonna see Infantry or Armor back again.

Correction: Rifles and Armor back again (unless we are talking about teamgames).
16 Oct 2015, 18:30 PM

Correction: Rifles and Armor back again (unless we are talking about teamgames).

Im just big fan of Priests spam, Paras with thompson and Assault Engis, that's why I alway have problems with picking doctrines... Armor or Airborne... (talking about 2v2) :)
16 Oct 2015, 18:46 PM
16 Oct 2015, 19:01 PM

16 Oct 2015, 19:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

After this Commander sold enough gets a nerf and comes a new Commander. :)

If the time before this one and the last ones set a precedent, that would mean it'll be a damn long time before another one gets released and this one gets nerfed.

Yaouch.
16 Oct 2015, 20:31 PM

Im just big fan of Priests spam, Paras with thompson and Assault Engis, that's why I alway have problems with picking doctrines... Armor or Airborne... (talking about 2v2) :)

Im big fan of Assault engis too (in 1 vs 1), they have really nice utility (mines , demos , flametrower , good point blank DPS , repairs)
However i cant make priest in 1 vs 1 work :(
16 Oct 2015, 22:01 PM

Im big fan of Assault engis too (in 1 vs 1), they have really nice utility (mines , demos , flametrower , good point blank DPS , repairs)
However i cant make priest in 1 vs 1 work :(

yea but the problem is they drop like star wars stormtroopers so that means you need something meaty to distract ur enemies while ur AE's attack them
17 Oct 2015, 07:25 AM

I do love sailing over the pop cap with Priests w/ Infantry Company. I will miss them.
17 Oct 2015, 07:34 AM

What the hell is a "Pershing Heaving Tank"? lol.
17 Oct 2015, 10:33 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

My excitement for the new units going into the game is tempered by the fact that they are behind a DLC paywall. In b4 we all have to argue about "pay-to-win" again. :( If this commander is as strong in the game as it looks on paper, GLHF tourney organizers in deciding whether or not to ban it. :facepalm:
17 Oct 2015, 13:16 PM

My excitement for the new units going into the game is tempered by the fact that they are behind a DLC paywall. In b4 we all have to argue about "pay-to-win" again. :( If this commander is as strong in the game as it looks on paper, GLHF tourney organizers in deciding whether or not to ban it. :facepalm:

Its problem is not better panther that will cost like tiger.
Its problem is synenerzy of its abilities (mines , smoke , better stats in huge pushes , elite infantry , great tank) that icrease already potent faction in 1 vs 1
18 Oct 2015, 00:11 AM

Its problem is not better panther that will cost like tiger.
Its problem is synenerzy of its abilities (mines , smoke , better stats in huge pushes , elite infantry , great tank) that icrease already potent faction in 1 vs 1

but what about 3v3 and 4v4? have you ever considered that into the equation?
18 Oct 2015, 07:21 AM

but what about 3v3 and 4v4? have you ever considered that into the equation?

NOPE:
1. i don´t play and i don´t know how units works there.
2. Game is balanced for 1vs1 and 2vs2 modes , even relic say that. I know its not fair but you cant asymetrically balance 5 factions in 4 game modes , where in some modes there is lot of combinations of played faction and some faction are better eraly game other late game etc.

18 Oct 2015, 13:14 PM

Hell yesz the M26 Pershing is here for USF to use. bout time USF get a heavy tank of their own it was waaaaaay long overdue. now we have a tank that can survive more shots then a sherman. i cant w8 to start punching big holes in the axis more-bang-for-their-buck mobile pillbox tanks (i mean all of them starting with the panzer iv and panther)with the Pershing supported by infantry, M4 shermans and M36 jacksons of course!
I bet you are going to be the first one coming here crying that your Pershing gets defeated by Paks, StuGs, Jagdpanzer, Elefant and Jagdtiger. :snfPeter:

You´ve got the typical Tiger syndrome just the other way around.
18 Oct 2015, 19:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2015, 13:14 PMButcher
I bet you are going to be the first one coming here crying that your Pershing gets defeated by Paks, StuGs, Jagdpanzer, Elefant and Jagdtiger. :snfPeter:

You´ve got the typical Tiger syndrome just the other way around.

lol axis seem to always have all the godlike AT and armor at their disposal
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS