Login

russian armor

Penals

22 Sep 2015, 17:54 PM

They beat grens, JLI, Sturmpios, Falls, Pgrens, Storms, ostruppen.... what else do you want.

in your dreams, man. They can beat only grenadiers and osttrupen
22 Sep 2015, 19:07 PM

They beat grens, JLI, Sturmpios, Falls, Pgrens, Storms, ostruppen.... what else do you want.

You to put the crack pipe down...
22 Sep 2015, 19:17 PM

I don't understand why relic always gives all their unit vet one flares...seriously no one uses them. They are not worth it. I've used them extensively in testing...any it's just not worth it.

As others stated, make them more like their intended suicide squad role. Let them oorah, give them some vet ability that makes them stronger as they take losses for example.

Or give them flares like relic does, because nothing says rowdy suicide squad like placing flares lol. Or maybe they should give something along the lines of the ability to run into a minefield with an ability on that only kills one model instead of the entire squad while the ability is active.
22 Sep 2015, 19:57 PM

Replace with Infantry Troops who can gain PPSh / DP Upgrade and have F1 Grenades?
22 Sep 2015, 20:04 PM

Replace with Infantry Troops who can gain PPSh / DP Upgrade and have F1 Grenades?

Like paratroopers upragde system, without it medium range and capable to specailise in range.
22 Sep 2015, 20:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Frontoviki Pekhota, give please
22 Sep 2015, 21:40 PM

This.

6 men with SVT like now, but can upgrade to DP-28 or PPSH. I think the fire superiority ability from campaign would be cool on them.
22 Sep 2015, 22:20 PM

DP-28 penals as knock-off guards would be cool if you use a commander with no elite infantry.

I love the design of penals and they have great voice acting, but there really isn't much reason to use them.
Only use I can think for them is to throw a satchel at a tank when a guard buttons it.
22 Sep 2015, 23:54 PM
Patrion 27

Cruzz's changes in the Kappatch were plenty to make me happy with Penals: a small accuracy buff at long range and better accuracy on the move. I do also think they should be able to fire short bursts of the flamer on the move to make them a bit more unique.
23 Sep 2015, 00:46 AM
Donator 11

The reason why Penals suck isn't because their vet is shit. They have some of the best veterancy bonus's in the game (they get 30% more accuracy twice which is huge as accuracy is the biggest determiner in DPS next to just damage). The issue is their rifles are horrible. Not necessarily in reload, but they are highly inaccurate and have a long cool down and aim time (especially at far to mid).

Making their rifles more similar to G43's (like Gren and Fuss ones) would work, since yknow the whole semi-automatic thing. I would also remove the flamethrower package (since their gimmick used to be they never exploded and flamer explosions are so rare now it basically doesn't matter) and replace it with commissar upgrade (unlocked after T3 or T4 is built) that makes them fight harder as they die and cheaper to reinforce.

We finally agree. I need to rethink the meaning of life :p
25 Sep 2015, 06:15 AM

We finally agree. I need to rethink the meaning of life :p

Or this unit really suck to the extend that ever they are agree....
25 Sep 2015, 08:34 AM

The reason why Penals suck isn't because their vet is shit. They have some of the best veterancy bonus's in the game (they get 30% more accuracy twice which is huge as accuracy is the biggest determiner in DPS next to just damage). The issue is their rifles are horrible. Not necessarily in reload, but they are highly inaccurate and have a long cool down and aim time (especially at far to mid).

Making their rifles more similar to G43's (like Gren and Fuss ones) would work, since yknow the whole semi-automatic thing. I would also remove the flamethrower package (since their gimmick used to be they never exploded and flamer explosions are so rare now it basically doesn't matter) and replace it with commissar upgrade (unlocked after T3 or T4 is built) that makes them fight harder as they die and cheaper to reinforce.

I really like this idea.

We all know Relic would fuck it up if they implemented it though :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 51
Poland 11
United States 13
Germany 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W