Login

russian armor

Sturzdorf

22 Sep 2015, 03:55 AM

The jurys not out yet on this map and ive had alot of fun playing on it so far but i can see two problems with it

1. There are two very nicely placed cutoffs on the map but base bunkers cover 80% of these territories(the one to the northwest of the center VP for the lefthand player and the southeast of the center VP for the right hand player) Cutoff play is essential in COH and i think it is a shame that i can't hardly stand in these sectors because of base mgs

2. That house by the south fuel is so strong put an mg in it and it can cover like 2 vps and a fuel in addition to seeing literally half of the map, very difficult to deal with early game
22 Sep 2015, 04:02 AM

It'd be easier to balance if the base sectors were mirrored, and then the resource sectors. Felt that way about it in CoH1, feel that way about it now.

Move Top Base to the conveniently empty sector to the right, then alter sector layout as necessary.
22 Sep 2015, 04:29 AM
Donator 11

I really like the look of the map, it's a nice change of pace from the rest of the map pool. Gotta agree with the fact the house by the south fuel is way too strong a position, pretty much forces the game to be played on the south side of the map instead of evenly split. I know it's very hard to balance asymmetrical maps but they could do a better job making people play the whole map by making the cutoffs more accessible.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★