Login

russian armor

Some thoughts on Sep 17th patch.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (10)down
17 Sep 2015, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 11:39 AMKatitof

I would love to see a single 1v1 or 2v2 game when anyone with actually decent rank on a decent game got more then 1 churchill and was able to afford, sustain and repair more then 1 at a time.

A dream comes true

Keepo
17 Sep 2015, 11:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 11:44 AMBlalord

A dream comes true

Keepo

lets see it then.....
17 Sep 2015, 11:53 AM

Make it very vurnerable against flames would be painful. Almost every Ostplayer (including myself when playing Ost) have the spearhead doctrine or the LeFH doctrine with MHT. Burn it would be too easy. Now with the new incendiary grenades of OKW it would take 2-3 grenades to kill it (probably, havent tested it out yet). (Ofcourse this would only work with the Mortor Emplacement and 17 pounder)

Yeah the MHT is the thing that crossed my mind to. In reality if those changes were to happen you'd have to make the MHT flame crap against brit emplacements with some target table shenanigans.

I don't think thats avoidable with brit emplacements unfortunately.. unless the MHT ability was changed to smoke or something.
17 Sep 2015, 12:18 PM

We need an upgrade where we can put wheels on emplacements so we can move them around. That should sort out all the problems.
17 Sep 2015, 12:21 PM

We need an upgrade where we can put wheels on emplacements so we can move them around. That should sort out all the problems.

I designed them for you

17 Sep 2015, 12:24 PM

Imagine if Royal Engineers could like build train tracks and we could put a mortar emplacement on top of a trainwagon or something to wheel it to and from the frontlines.
17 Sep 2015, 12:30 PM

Imagine if Royal Engineers could like build train tracks and we could put a mortar emplacement on top of a trainwagon or something to wheel it to and from the frontlines.

Imagine if Pioneers could build train tracks so we could wheel our Railway Cannon right up to your base :hyper:
17 Sep 2015, 12:49 PM

A dream comes true

Keepo

a really good game but when OKW lost the jagdpanzer 4 it was GG,a king tiger rush is not a good idea, a panther or a panzer 4 would have been a better idea.

17 Sep 2015, 12:52 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:33 AMJohnnyB

You have no idea what you are talking about mate. Penetration has nothing to do with health, it has with armor. Let's put it like this: If I try to empty a bucket filled with sand with a spoon it will take longer than it will take with a glass. Every shot that penetrates panther - and at guns have no real problems with that, and not even tanks - will take a much bigger chunk from its health than from churchill's health. Churchill doesn't even feel when shells penetrate it barely loses a tiny piece of its health. And it's armor is not penetrated to often may I say.

Give it up man, they're allied fan boys. AKA delusional.
17 Sep 2015, 12:52 PM

i dont have to play a ton of brits to know that if the opponent has a mortar 250 in their loadout brits cant build emplacements unless they see a doctrine "tell". also, leigs totally wreck emplacements. My current wehr loadout is luft supply, spearhead, and jaeger Elefant. I go mg gren double sniper into double 222s and wipe brits off the map. Granted im no great player, but the fact I can do this regularly with virtually no counterplay is stupid. Brits are insanely easy to destroy before they get to armor.

when i do play brits, it is only in large team games, and their synergy can be amazing. If the enemy team has a brain they can neuter the brits with their loadout though. If they choose to build a mortar pit, burn it. Bofors? burn it. Alternatively, okw can just leig them making the mp starved faction waste a tank's worth of mp. I've had absolutely no problem dealing with brits when im playing axis, quite typically i've been wrecking them. That is a problem because im usually not THAT much better than my opposition.

i think the coolest thing brits can do is poop out lmgs for their conscript friends, in a doctrine with a croc.

i do feel the whole point of sandbagging the dang emplacements was for some measure of protection from light arty...... right? It's too easy to counter a static emplacement to see this much moaning about them. I'm more concerned with centaur as axis than emplacements
17 Sep 2015, 12:58 PM
Donator 11

+1 for thinking outside the box. That'd be cool if they could limit the vicinity marker (to ensure noone wheels it to a base...), and you could retreat the so called artillery back to back or transport cargo loads.
17 Sep 2015, 13:02 PM
Donator 11

+1 for thinking outside the box. That'd be cool if they could limit the vicinity marker (to ensure noone wheels it to a base...), and you could retreat the so called artillery back to back or transport cargo loads.

Wait,.. is someone suggesting trains?!?!?!

+1 for trains, don't care why or what for,. just trains
17 Sep 2015, 13:02 PM

Sometimes I have the feeling that there is no real room for light artillery in a game like CoH2. It's like playing speed chess while your opponent keeps flinging bricks into your chess pieces.
17 Sep 2015, 13:15 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 13:02 PMQbix
Sometimes I have the feeling that there is no real room for light artillery in a game like CoH2. It's like playing speed chess while your opponent keeps flinging bricks into your chess pieces.

lol, but these chess pieces you can re-inforce :lol:
17 Sep 2015, 14:28 PM

A dream comes true

Keepo

"Spanky is noob" threads and posts incoming.
17 Sep 2015, 14:29 PM

a really good game but when OKW lost the jagdpanzer 4 it was GG,a king tiger rush is not a good idea, a panther or a panzer 4 would have been a better idea.

Wow, the reply simply shows how OP brits are. Lost map control, got outplayed here and there, then they won with 2 churchills. Great game! Pfff.....
How can OKW stand against 2 churchills and constant rocket attack from planes? It's to much, there is absolutely no weakness for brits in lategame while OKW has weaknesses all through the game, including late game, because, you know, they don't have tank hunter planes in addition to KT.
What should I do, build 2 KTs?? How in the world can OKW build 2 KTs in a 1v12? Gsus.... I just hope the new patch will tone down brit lategame though I have serious doubts. The 1400 health for churchill variants is still insufficient, and no heath nerf for the regular churchill!
17 Sep 2015, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 14:29 PMJohnnyB

Wow, the reply simply shows how OP brits are. Lost map control, got outplayed here and there, then they won with 2 churchills. Great game! Pfff.....
How can OKW stand against 2 churchills and constant rocket attack from planes? It's to much, there is absolutely no weakness for brits in lategame while OKW has weaknesses all through the game, including late game, because, you know, they don't have tank hunter planes in addition to KT.
What should I do, build 2 KTs?? How in the world can OKW build 2 KTs in a 1v12? Gsus.... I just hope the new patch will tone down brit lategame though I have serious doubts. The 1400 health for churchill variants is still insufficient, and no heath nerf for the regular churchill!

how op they are???

did you watched the replay???
if not you should

First what do you expect the jagdpanzer 4 to do?? solo churchills??

Second WHY RUSH A KING TIGER??

Third WHY NOT FOCUS THE AT GUNS???

17 Sep 2015, 15:30 PM

how op they are???

did you watched the replay???
if not you should

First what do you expect the jagdpanzer 4 to do?? solo churchills??

Second WHY RUSH A KING TIGER??

Third WHY NOT FOCUS THE AT GUNS???

We can add that for "trolling" he didnt called the all mighty croc :p

Cause King tiger is the only correct tank he could have
17 Sep 2015, 15:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 15:30 PMBlalord

We can add that for "trolling" he didnt called the all mighty croc :p

yea i was surpriced he didnt brought the croc and went normal churchills
17 Sep 2015, 16:14 PM

yea i was surpriced he didnt brought the croc and went normal churchills

Its like not picking a commander for all the match ( this exemple is not in this match ) : P
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS