Login

russian armor

Some thoughts on Sep 17th patch.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (10)down
16 Sep 2015, 16:40 PM

Well, we know you haven't played anything but a few AT games in 3+ weeks. Every single one of your other rankings is on hold. But I don't want to get into playercard fuckery.

Anyway!

I highlighted why OKW has issues in this thread; http://www.coh2.org/topic/40455/okw-design-and-gameplay-outdated

i doubt you even played USF or UKF at all so dont call other people for things your self are responsible for

why i believe you are not even playing Allied factions???

1)calling the Pack Howitzer better then the ISG
anyone who has played USF and used this gun KNOWS how awful it is at providing indirect fire support
you on the other hand believe otherwise

its fine really if you didnt......

2)Werhmacht Sniper
calling its current state balanced while ignoring UKFs problems against it

but hey you dont own UKF so i say garden it what else would give me the idea that you dont play allies

3)calling the AVRE OP but the Sturmtiger "balanced"
calling a copy of a unit OP but the unit it was copied from "OK" or "balanced"
just SHOWS you dont play allies

"but hey nabarxos i dont own UKF"
well then alex i never brought this fact to point out you dont play UKF but that you dont play SOVIETS and USF

when many threads started appearing about the OP nature of the AVRE(one shooting Panzers 4s and damaged Panthers)
BUT when people started calling out the Sturmtiger OP for doing the same thing you DEFENDED IT

but since you havent expirianced the STURMTIGER from the allied point of view you clearly think its balanced
"but the sturmtiger has long reload"
and so what? it still is not ok and its called "BAD DESIGN"

"it doesnt bounce as many shoots as the AVRE"
well then first you should buy glasses then cause you cant clearly see when the AVRE bounces AT shots and when it doesnt
second you should try penetrating Sturmtigers with shermans and 57mm AT GUNS(play abit USF) and tell me which unit is more durable the AVRE or the Sturmtiger

but hey maybe you dont see many Sturmtiges when you play Allies

but hey that justifies your opinion on katitof right.........

NOPE MATE IT DOESNT

aslo about your OKW issues

the idea is nice but lets start with somethings you dont even understand
1)the Vet System
instead complaining about British vet being supirior you should make a huge detailed thread as to why so many OKW units(like the king tiger) have shit vet abilitys

BUT NOPE
you want OKW to get their vet stats faster then intended(a buff where they dont need one)

2)"Lack of diversity".......
no comment on that one,

look at their tech tree just one damn time

3)"No real heavy indirect fire outside of the Stuka Zu Fuss"
HA-HA-HA so you tell me that you dont have many options of heavy indirect fire support HA-HA-HA

guess which faction doesnt have one AT ALL in ther tech and doesnt have a damn heavy tank even on damn commanderusfusf

4)"Lack of defensive options"
you tell me a faction that has 2 commanders that provide the best Defencive options ingame with off-map arty has awful defencive options?

the ability to garrison your basic AT gun in a building,the ability to shut down an area with a tech building,the ability to camouflage your Jagdpaner 4 like it is somekind of sniper,have an indirect fire support unit that stops blobs like a HMG gun but hey they lack defencive options now.....

play USF and tell me how many defencive options THEY HAVE and then complain about your beloved OKW faction

5)"To little fuel and to much MP"
so you dont like the idea of having few POWERFUL TANKS that are being supported by other units NOT TANKS but infantry units

if you want MP problems PLAY THE BRITISH you will love having 300fuel BUT NO MANPOWER

6)"To little to late phenomenon"
fiedling panthers faster then shermans is now called "TOO LATE"

also the fact that you must choose your vehicles CAREFULY is a DESIGN decision and is also meant to stop TANK SPAM from the AXIS but also GIVING THEM good units

NO TANK other then the KING TIGER comes late BUT SOONERS then their counterparts

do you even understand the concept of OKW???

7)"Reliance on gimmicks"
HA-HA-HA

that doesnt even need a comment

Phy
16 Sep 2015, 16:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 11:39 AMJohnnyB

Because they will still be OP like fuck, that is why.

Brits OP like fuck... Please :facepalm:

Btw +1 Nabarxos
16 Sep 2015, 17:34 PM

another thread devolved into fanboys slinging poo at each other. hooray. Monkeys are supposed to stay in the zoo, who let you guys out?

as my mate said. bias, regardless of form, is what is annoying. I hate allied fanboys as much as axis.

it does seem that brits being based around their emplacements for mid game are in a spot of bother. The emplacements are EASILY destroyed by any axis player with a few games against them under his belt. Stock wehr mortar, leig, mortar halftrack, luftwaffe supply offmap being my personal fav. So now that emplacements are a thing of the past how do Brits survive to get their, admittedly badass, tanks out?
16 Sep 2015, 17:37 PM

Is it impossible to argue about problems a faction has without comparing it to another faction every single time?

Saying "AVRE" does too much damage and tanks too much as well does not have to be followed up by "Sturmtiger also is OP, I don't get your point", you know? Those are two different discussions.
16 Sep 2015, 17:50 PM

i doubt you even played USF or UKF at all so dont call other people for things your self are responsible for

why i believe you are not even playing Allied factions???

Iv been playing USF lately, Iv avoided UKF because the wait times or horrendous.

1)calling the Pack Howitzer better then the ISG
anyone who has played USF and used this gun KNOWS how awful it is at providing indirect fire support

its fine really if you didnt......

They Pack Howi and ISG are good, they are just good in different ways. LeiG is slightly more accurate but the Pack Howi has better AoE and Vet.

2)Werhmacht Sniper
calling its current state balanced while ignoring UKFs problems against it

Never said that?

3)calling the AVRE OP but the Sturmtiger "balanced"
calling a copy of a unit OP but the unit it was copied from "OK" or "balanced"
just SHOWS you dont play allies

The AVRE has much more health, mobility, and ease of use. The Sturmtiger is a lot harder to use, but is still effective. I don't see what the issue with these statements is.

1)the Vet System
instead complaining about British vet being supirior you should make a huge detailed thread as to why so many OKW units(like the king tiger) have shit vet abilitys

Thing is, I did?

Anyway the rest of your post is pure insanity, I can't even parse it.
16 Sep 2015, 18:04 PM

I can already smell OPness of 115 leig range with tomorrow's changes :megusta:
16 Sep 2015, 18:10 PM

another thread devolved into fanboys slinging poo at each other. hooray. Monkeys are supposed to stay in the zoo, who let you guys out?

as my mate said. bias, regardless of form, is what is annoying. I hate allied fanboys as much as axis.

it does seem that brits being based around their emplacements for mid game are in a spot of bother. The emplacements are EASILY destroyed by any axis player with a few games against them under his belt. Stock wehr mortar, leig, mortar halftrack, luftwaffe supply offmap being my personal fav. So now that emplacements are a thing of the past how do Brits survive to get their, admittedly badass, tanks out?

Honestly brits needs something to survive the early game now that emplacements are worthless,
Nerfing the wasp compounds the problem even worse. Wasp itself is hard countered by 1 at gun
And is expensive. Cloaked raketenwerfer makes it very risky to be aggressive with it.

Brits have Tommies, MG, ATG, AAC, UC, Engies, Sniper for there early game pretty much with two
of those being anti tank. This leaves your early game on Tommies UC MG Sniper.

If you use tommies they will get wrecked and incur huge manpower bleed by even using them.
If brits have such a reliance on emplacements early game, they need to survive or at least slug it out with there axis counterparts. Without brace they die stupid fast, Some health or just inbuilt damage reduction would really help this. To be honest they feel like what they should be durability wise at vet 3
16 Sep 2015, 19:07 PM
Patrion 39

It's amazing how worked up people get over a video game lol
16 Sep 2015, 19:15 PM

TWP was finnaly wiped out of game.
Oh wait

PUMA say hi.

EDIT: Balance is fine , can actually COH2 community first play new game (we dont have semtember 17 still as im looking at calendar) the try to uderstand the game , try to iprove and THEN cry like babies about nerfing units . Yes some units maybe be a bit overperforming , yes there may be some bad gmae designs but how actually can mediocre player see em in reality when he dont evne played it .

Only few of us have bless of god to see actually how units work by just reading patch notes.

Meta need to stabilise , after you realise how to couter what and whitch of your units is best in that situation and use units to their best , then call something OP.

Just my 2 cents :luvCarrot:

16 Sep 2015, 19:45 PM

Anyone who say that pack howie is worst than ISG has no idea about this game whatsoever. I stopped reading your useless wall of pudding after this line.

I use both weapons on regular bases, always did,
and no way the american gun is UP or under ISG's performance. It's even better. Your bias is no lower than Katitof's and writing a wall of pudding doesn't make you the owner of truth. Are you to in love with your OP brit win streak?
16 Sep 2015, 19:54 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Anyone(not naming names :snfPeter: ) that says the pack is better does not play usf.

The leig wipes it easy or forces it to move back(and be useless cause it can't hit shit at longer ranges.. At least not for its cost)all day with counter battery fire because of how bunched up those "extra" men are. Even the ostheer mortar makes it move back..

The Stuka eliminates any chance of having more than one being a viable option unless you like not having veteranancy or manpower from constantly recrewing and reinforcing

OKW has a lot more spare MP laying around, and a lot better forward safety net with the battlegroup.

In other words, the leig or even MULTIPLE LEIG is a much safer viable option.

I'm talking USF VS OKW here.
Vs soviet, LEIG is kinda weak to katyuhsa and 120(?)the same way pack howe is weak to stuka and LEIG

Statisicay the pack howie is fine it's just so :snfPeter: :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter: easy to kill with counterfire
16 Sep 2015, 20:03 PM

Anyone(not naming names :snfPeter: ) that says the pack is better does not play usf.

The leig wipes it easy or forces it to move back(and be useless cause it can't hit shit at longer ranges.. At least not for its cost)all day with counter battery fire because of how bunched up those "extra" men are. Even the ostheer mortar makes it move back..

The Stuka eliminates any chance of having more than one being a viable option unless you like not having veteranancy or manpower from constantly recrewing and reinforcing

OKW has a lot more spare MP laying around, and a lot better forward safety net with the battlegroup.

In other words, the leig or even MULTIPLE LEIG is a much safer viable option.

I'm talking USF VS OKW here.
Vs soviet, LEIG is kinda weak to katyuhsa and 120(?)the same way pack howe is weak to stuka and LEIG

Statisicay the pack howie is fine it's just so :snfPeter: easy to kill with counterfire

Do you even play OKW? Stuka in 1's? Moaning about the LEIG of all things as the most mobile faction in the game?

I would love to see this multiple LEIG and Stuka strat in action while I drive over your infantry with a horde of E8's and flamer rifles.
16 Sep 2015, 20:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 19:45 PMJohnnyB

Anyone who say that pack howie is worst than ISG has no idea about this game whatsoever. I stopped reading your useless wall of pudding after this line.

I use both weapons on regular bases, always did,
and no way the american gun is UP or under ISG's performance. It's even better. Your bias is no lower than Katitof's and writing a wall of pudding doesn't make you the owner of truth. Are you to in love with your OP brit win streak?

deny it all you want mate

also your such a Axis fanboy that you THINK brits give me free win streaks and its so funny reading that

you wanna know something really ironic?

i am at a lose strike with them(literly unplayable at 1vs1 and 2vs2)

mate if you ever get the chance to play british just be prepared to face the awful truth of their AWFUL weak early and mid game state
16 Sep 2015, 20:09 PM

deny it all you want mate

also your such a Axis fanboy that you THINK brits give me free win streaks and its so funny reading that

you wanna know something really ironic?

i am at a lose strike with them(literly unplayable at 1vs1 and 2vs2)

mate if you ever get the chance to play british just be prepared to face the awful truth of their AWFUL weak early and mid game state

Stats say otherwise.
16 Sep 2015, 20:12 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 20:03 PMRollo

Do you even play OKW? Stuka in 1's? Moaning about the LEIG of all things as the most mobile faction in the game?

I would love to see this multiple LEIG and Stuka strat in action while I drive over your infantry with a horde of E8's and flamer rifles.

why are u so upset tho
16 Sep 2015, 20:16 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 20:03 PMRollo

Wat rifles? they all got fucking sniped by JADAM luanchers (LieG)

LieG is op for multiple reasons, Its salvo travels too damn fast, its too cheap (especially in a MP float faction), and cover player become nearly impossible since your infantry get sniped.

EZ8 hoard? update your game.
16 Sep 2015, 20:49 PM

why are u so upset tho

ebin

Wat rifles? they all got fucking sniped by JADAM luanchers (LieG)

LieG is op for multiple reasons, Its salvo travels too damn fast, its too cheap (especially in a MP float faction), and cover player become nearly impossible since your infantry get sniped.

EZ8 hoard? update your game.

I don't think I've ever lost an entire rifle squad to a single LEIG shot in my thousand hours of CoH, step up your bait son
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 34
Germany 25
Korea, Republic Of 1
Germany 49

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L