PAGES (11)down
7 Sep 2015, 17:18 PM
Donator 11

7 Sep 2015, 17:48 PM
Patrion 27

bad fake
http://saved.im/mty2otyyzzb1/fake.png

http://saved.im/mty2otyzmgvv/jrusscyfake.png

Nice catch, I figured it was fake based on the abilities alone.
7 Sep 2015, 19:43 PM

I knew the commander was edited from the beginning because of the giant black border around the commander portrait. However - take a look at the Pershing ability icon. It's pretty convincing. I wouldn't doubt that there's a Pershing commander floating around somewhere in the Relic dev version of COH2, just not in the same commander as the one portrayed here.

Hell, who knows, maybe Relic purposely made this commander look fake as hell and leaked it as a gigantic ruse to troll us all. This commander might actually exist if that's what's going on, heh.
7 Sep 2015, 20:17 PM

Hell, who knows, maybe Relic purposely made this commander look fake as hell and leaked it as a gigantic ruse to troll us all. This commander might actually exist if that's what's going on, heh.

somewhere in relic:
-why are you leaked this commander?!
-people must know that there is will be something for usf,that they want for so long!
-usf is good... it's our policy!
-people don't think so...
-it's our canadian revenge for T&P ,from south park.
-is it the only reasone?
-they want it so badly, that when we realeas it, peopel will go immediately donate and buy him,don't thinking about farm war spoils... AHAHAH
-AHAHAHAH good joke.
-your luck that we know that you will leak it,and we know that people will think aboot fake and use the secret technique - make some small things with text so die hard fans will think it fake!
-and how you don't think about heavy camo in brit files?
-........ we just don't add it to war spoils,no one will see a difference.
- I WILL TELL!
-and other will say "it's there,just stupid war spoils"
- :guyokay:
7 Sep 2015, 20:27 PM

:foreveralone:well we can only dream
7 Sep 2015, 21:26 PM

To all the people who say "Relic is greedy, money grubbing, BS DLC practices," etc., basically the one counter-point is the lack of a Pershing commander for the first year.

I think when it finally drops, hopefully sooner rather than later, it'll definitely be the fastest selling commander ever and probably the best selling after a few weeks.
7 Sep 2015, 21:37 PM

To all the people who say "Relic is greedy, money grubbing, BS DLC practices," etc., basically the one counter-point is the lack of a Pershing commander for the first year.

I think when it finally drops, hopefully sooner rather than later, it'll definitely be the fastest selling commander ever and probably the best selling after a few weeks.

They know that the old armies need some attention and release some commanders, especially that the last commanders for the USF/OKW were July 2014 and the last Wehr/Soviet commanders were last September.
8 Sep 2015, 16:39 PM

You are using an outdated picture.

Here is one from the latest build.

It has the faction badge and commmand points are not inside circles. But yeah, those grey/white areas under the text are really fishy.

oh sorry , but still you can see those pictures are photshoped to those squares if you look good.
8 Sep 2015, 18:28 PM

oh sorry , but still you can see those pictures are photshoped to those squares if you look good.

True.
9 Sep 2015, 12:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2015, 18:29 PMnigo

I just noticed there's now an M5 Half-Track tab listed in the USF vehicles in Worldbuilder, the unit is named aef_halftrack_squad, and the model and stats are the Soviet M5 as there's no M5 in USF's models. They must have something planned for it, no idea what it could be.

It's very strange though, because the M5 Half-Track was not used by the US Army, they preferred the M3 Half-Track. More oddly, the M5 has no skins for USF, but the M3 has skins for Soviets.
11 Sep 2015, 16:37 PM
Senior Editor Badge

update the OP with that:

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2015, 21:40 PMNebaka

Something like that exists in game files but this is in "Custom commanders" folder.

Thanks Nebaka.
11 Sep 2015, 17:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 16:37 PMnigo
update the OP with that:

Thanks Nebaka.

Interesting, is this custom commanders?
11 Sep 2015, 18:19 PM

I just noticed there's now an M5 Half-Track tab listed in the USF vehicles in Worldbuilder, the unit is named aef_halftrack_squad, and the model and stats are the Soviet M5 as there's no M5 in USF's models. They must have something planned for it, no idea what it could be.

It's very strange though, because the M5 Half-Track was not used by the US Army, they preferred the M3 Half-Track. More oddly, the M5 has no skins for USF, but the M3 has skins for Soviets.

The USF M3 Half-Track has a 'Soviet' state, and it removes all the stowage on the model. I'm guessing they're replacing the Soviet M5 Half-Track model with that.

11 Sep 2015, 21:39 PM

The USF M3 Half-Track has a 'Soviet' state, and it removes all the stowage on the model. I'm guessing they're replacing the Soviet M5 Half-Track model with that.

Well, nice find! Do they have the Quad Mount modeled for it too?
11 Sep 2015, 22:05 PM

Well, nice find! Do they have the Quad Mount modeled for it too?

It doesn't, but they might still be working on it. I hope so at least. It would be pretty lame if this only replaced the half track that comes with the Assault Guards call-in :V
11 Sep 2015, 22:22 PM

Soviets never got M3, so why would they get it?
Placeholder is more likely if you want to speculate on that.
11 Sep 2015, 22:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 22:22 PMKatitof

Well the current (or I guess old) model for the Soviet M5 isn't actually an M5 halftrack either, so....

It would be cool if they did edit the USF M3 a bit more, so that when you activate the 'Soviet' state it actually gets some of the M5's features, but I don't think they're doing that. Like I showed you with the screenshot, so far they've only removed the stowage to make it different from the Brit and USF M3.
11 Sep 2015, 22:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 22:22 PMKatitof

Relic will probably just rename it to M5 for the Soviets. Not like the current M5 is actually an M5 anyway, it's just the M3 from vCoH with new texture and the canvas cover removed. A real M5 has no bolts and rounded corners:

15 Sep 2015, 17:00 PM

any news when the commanders will be available?
16 Sep 2015, 06:50 AM

any news when the commanders will be available?

No, they're leaks, things found in the code. They don't even change if the game doesn't change. Wait until the patch comes out, then maybe there will be more leaks. But don't except a date, you don't get any dates from the leaks.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS