Login

russian armor

Why Does Every Bug Favor Axis?

5 Aug 2015, 20:15 PM

Maxim not suppressing or not shooting. ZiS gun not switching to vehicle only after you toggle it on and off a few times. ZiS gun crew shooting out of cloak at everything. Animationless super-fast rifle grenades. Super slow USF grenades and sometimes grenades not being thrown at all. Non-shooting USF mortar halftraks.

It is impossible to play Allies this patch and not get screwed by a bug at least once a game, fix it!
5 Aug 2015, 20:18 PM

Trust me when I say this is happening to all factions. I've had rifle grenade bugs for Pr0stheer, panzerfusilier at grenade bugs, volk grenade bugs, and hold fire bugs against inf when using raketens. It might be a bit more noticeable with allies but overall it's a pain in the *** to deal with. :foreveralone:
5 Aug 2015, 20:37 PM

The teller mine bug has been in the game since launch and I don't think it favors Axis :foreveralone:
5 Aug 2015, 20:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

The mortar smoke bug affects Axis too.

Not that I saw else use it beforehand anyway except for like once, though :foreveralone:
5 Aug 2015, 20:52 PM

Trust me when I say this is happening to all factions. I've had rifle grenade bugs for Pr0stheer, panzerfusilier at grenade bugs, volk grenade bugs, and hold fire bugs against inf when using raketens. It might be a bit more noticeable with allies but overall it's a pain in the *** to deal with. :foreveralone:

I hate the raketen bug, makes their cloaking ability almost useless if there is enemy infantry around as the riflemen just shoot at enemy infantry.
5 Aug 2015, 21:01 PM

Every bug favours Axis? Are we forgetting the Captain America bug? Or the super HVAP bug?
5 Aug 2015, 21:05 PM

I was just about to mention the superman bug...
5 Aug 2015, 22:03 PM

It is just really annoying having to manually aim the zis guns at vehicles now.
5 Aug 2015, 22:09 PM
Donator 11

It is just really annoying having to manually aim the zis guns at vehicles now.

After using special abilities you have to disable & enable it again - happens to all units.
5 Aug 2015, 22:29 PM

What about the Ostheer mortar smoke barrage bug?
Or what about the now fixed blitzkrieg bugg where it slowed down tanks?
What about the teller-mine bug where they sometimes explode and do no damage to vehicles?
What about the now fixed TWP bug where it could only be used on stationary vehicles?
What about the Rackettenwerfer bug where the bodyguards break the units cloak?

What about the Captains on-me medic truck bug?
What about the bug that allowed you to spam Soviet FHQ in every building for free?
What about the bug that makes demos do 2x damage when being shot, allowing it to 1-shot Shwerer HQs?
What about the Tiger Ace decrew bug that turned it into a Vet-3 factory for USF?
5 Aug 2015, 23:10 PM

I hope the Tiger Ace decrew bug stays in the game because it will never not be funny watching someone destroy their own economy by recrewing it.

Soviet Player: Guess it's mine now :^)

*10 minutes later*

Soviet Player: WHY WONT YOU KILL IT STOP AVOIDING KILLING IT
5 Aug 2015, 23:30 PM

Grenade bug? - doesnt favor axis
6 Aug 2015, 00:03 AM

6 Aug 2015, 00:09 AM

USF able to go over popcap, USF once able to replicate certain bulletin effects on vehicles IE super m20 recon+shooting and super fast stuart...

Already mentioned, but HVAP still doing 240 damage...
6 Aug 2015, 00:13 AM
6 Aug 2015, 01:24 AM
Donator 11

Agreed. I feel bad about building tellers sometimes so I get a wave of relief when a soviet tank is able to drive over it with no damage. Kappa
6 Aug 2015, 06:05 AM

Why bugs!! WHY!!!!!
6 Aug 2015, 06:07 AM

What about the Ostheer mortar smoke barrage bug?
Or what about the now fixed blitzkrieg bugg where it slowed down tanks?
What about the teller-mine bug where they sometimes explode and do no damage to vehicles?
What about the now fixed TWP bug where it could only be used on stationary vehicles?
What about the Rackettenwerfer bug where the bodyguards break the units cloak?

What about the Captains on-me medic truck bug?
What about the bug that allowed you to spam Soviet FHQ in every building for free?
What about the bug that makes demos do 2x damage when being shot, allowing it to 1-shot Shwerer HQs?
What about the Tiger Ace decrew bug that turned it into a Vet-3 factory for USF?

....aaaand the panzer IV command tank bug. Did anybody else see it? Panzer IV decides not to shoot anymore, will just provide aura but without shooting at enemies.
6 Aug 2015, 15:23 PM

In conclusion... bugs
6 Aug 2015, 18:04 PM

Alright now I notice the raketen doesn't shoot sometimes either. I'm tired of no shooting bugs. This is no way to run a business.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★