Login

russian armor

USF - Worst faction in COH History

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
26 Jul 2015, 12:47 PM
Donator 11

why not make the m20 or wc51 a base unit and lower its cost by 5 fuel? could be a light change but maybe just enough to allow for flanking of MGs as well as a counter to kubals.

Late game would still be an issue but at least you may get past the 5 min mark
26 Jul 2015, 12:47 PM

Fucked my posts up :snfPeter:
26 Jul 2015, 12:54 PM

Also! This is my playercard.. http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198033828058

I get ranked against high players all the time. And USF is the strongest faction I play at the moment.

Totally 1000000000% disagree with this argument. You can say 'They were bad players' all you want lol. People at the top of the game are still winning against other top players with this faction. Late game is not impossible, the only real argument is that it's a little more difficult if anything

The problems of the USF are related to fun not power... They are not enough viable options to be fun.
Only few build will some success and always involving building rifle.

The fun is what matter not power.

USF are not fun. Not fun enough to be part of COH2.

Thanks.
26 Jul 2015, 12:56 PM
Senior Caster Badge

This conversation is no longer about how crap USF is. We are now pulling peoples steam cards and calling them s*** players. Picking out the ultra specifics of sentences in order to 1 up each other at any opportunity. So yes I would regard this topic as dead now and thank god Relic don't ever read these to gain information for balance!

Yes I have played a lot of 1v1 this patch. I didn't say it was USF exclusive. I've played both as and against USF.. my opinion is that they are very competent as a team... Other than this I have nothing to say about it anymore. I love them and i'm having great games with them :P

Btw, no hard feelings to anyone in this chat. You know me.. I don't hate on anyone
26 Jul 2015, 12:57 PM
Senior Caster Badge

The problems of the USF are related to fun not power... They are not enough viable options to be fun.
Only few build will some success and always involving building rifle.

The fun is what matter not power.

USF are not fun. Not fun enough to be part of COH2.

Thanks.

^^ Agreed. Sadly this isn't what the topic is about, but I do agree with you
26 Jul 2015, 13:01 PM

This conversation is no longer about how crap USF is. We are now pulling peoples steam cards and calling them s*** players. Picking out the ultra specifics of sentences in order to 1 up each other at any opportunity. So yes I would regard this topic as dead now and thank god Relic don't ever read these to gain information for balance!

Yes I have played a lot of 1v1 this patch. I didn't say it was USF exclusive. I've played both as and against USF.. my opinion is that they are very competent as a team... Other than this I have nothing to say about it anymore. I love them and i'm having great games with them :P

Btw, no hard feelings to anyone in this chat. You know me.. I don't hate on anyone

Just because i pointed out that the players you played againts weren't high ranked as you said they were, this discussion is dead? Other than that, i see nobody attacking anyones playercard here, i did point out you did not play alot of USF this patch, but that was a misunderstanding because you never said you did.

So i really do not see why this discussion is dead.
26 Jul 2015, 13:05 PM
Donator 11

Move AT gun, 50.cal, possibly a light mortar or wc51 to T0.
Have the AT and 50.cal unlock after tech up and reduce the cost of grenade tech down to 10-15 fuel.

Increase med truck speed by 5~10% to make it more survivable (it gets outrun by infantry) and possibly reduce its cost by 5 fuel.

Add late game armor options such as calliope or Pershing. we have seen the models for them, art assets are there so just have the Pershing come out after all tiers have been unlocked like OKW.

26 Jul 2015, 15:13 PM

Proposed changes to make USF fun and viable in team game 3vs3+.

USF must build Lt and Capt in any order to unlock Major (Fuel cost adjusted to be same as OST T4)

Move .50 to T0 but increase mp cost;
Add a light mortar to T0;
Move at-gun to T0 but available after Capt or LT;
Move ambulance to LT bulding;
Add recon Jeep to Capt building;
Add E8 stock to Major building;
Replace E8 by Sherman jumbo on Elite cmdr (will come at the same cp that a OST Tiger)

And for diversity, add to USF the following cmdrs : (CP to be determined)

Mobile arty : Bunkers, recon plane, heavy mortar, Calliope;

Heavy armor : Mecano pios, arty smoke shells, at-mines, Pershing;

Tank destroyer : First aid, Transport trucks, 3 inch at-Gun M5 (towed), Rangers;

Hoping Relic's Devs will hear us.
aaa
26 Jul 2015, 15:30 PM

Proposed changes to make USF fun and viable in team game 3vs3+.

Where do you find fun in 3v3+ game? Non 1v1s are so bad.
26 Jul 2015, 15:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 15:30 PMaaa

Where do you find fun in 3v3+ game? Non 1v1s are so bad.

It's just a matter of tastes. I've been playing 3vs3+ since beta vcoh...

All ways of playing Coh2 should be equally fun !

Thanks.
26 Jul 2015, 18:32 PM

Opinions opinions, i don't care about those. I am looking for facts, Playstyles, inspiration, knowledge and care.

Because with those i make my own opinion.
26 Jul 2015, 18:49 PM

Opinions opinions, i don't care about those. I am looking for facts, Playstyles, inspiration, knowledge and care.

Because with those i make my own opinion.

Well so far i haven't had much luck. I watched stormless and he played 2 USF games today in 1s, got rekt by barton in a 1v1, then took like 25 mins to beat 2000+ ranked player who spammed bunkers and flak emplacements.

So far i haven't really seen anything new, i saw luvnest say USF is tricky this patch and you must tech to nades. So far i really haven't learned anything new.

So yeah, i maintain my opinion that USF is UP this patch.
26 Jul 2015, 18:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 18:49 PMBurts

Well so far i haven't had much luck. I watched stormless and he played 2 USF games today in 1s, got rekt by barton in a 1v1, then took like 25 mins to beat 2000+ ranked player who spammed bunkers and flak emplacements.

So yeah, i maintain my opinion that USF is UP this patch.

Stop whining about your faction needing buffs & arguing over other people's player cards ... and go play
26 Jul 2015, 19:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 18:58 PMSesleri

Stop whining about your faction needing buffs & arguing over other people's player cards ... and go play

"My faction" what do you mean? At this point i'm asking for legit advice, nobody is able to put up any, except the obvious things which everyone knows.

Stormless says USF isin't UP this patch, but beating a 2000+ ranked player didin't really help me anything, as the opponents whom I face in the 50-100 range play alot different.
26 Jul 2015, 20:01 PM
Donator 33

Give Riflemen "FIRE UP" so they can rush through machine gun fire and dont have to rely on smoke grenades to save them all of the time, but this would cause problems to machine guns, so maybe add a exhaustion penalty like in COH 1, to balance it out (this should not affect "On me" so basically you could stack those abilities in to a massive infantry assault, to overcome the enemy)
26 Jul 2015, 20:30 PM

This would negate any kind of HMG emplacement.

How exactly Rifle + smoke is different from Cons + Oorah?
I haven't played any games yet but I read about those changes and theory smoke should be enough to overcome any MG42. I did this many times in the past. What have changed?
27 Jul 2015, 02:15 AM

MG has suppression has been buffed two much for last two patches, One MG is ok, if it is 2 or 3 MG, special in 2v2+, it is too hard for usf.
27 Jul 2015, 02:24 AM

Super drastic changes aren't needed people. T0 mortar, zook damage buff, .50 cal buff, and maybe something to reduce rifle mp bleed.
27 Jul 2015, 03:04 AM

Permanently Banned
a 50 fuel 200mp in hq the reduce rifle pop (or something), reinforce cost, and upkeep.

50.cal, mortar(cost of both either 240 or 260mp, and 57mm in hq. 57mm unlocked after either LT or Capt is researched.

27 Jul 2015, 03:06 AM

.50 cal being in the HQ for only 240 or 260 MP would require OKW to have more tools to deal with MG's, which I'm in favor of.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS