Login

russian armor

USF - Worst faction in COH History

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
25 Jul 2015, 04:34 AM

Well we just have to wait and see what Relic has in store for USF when Brits release as right now USF does need to see some redesign with the current status of the units. Hopefully it'll change up USF and allow more options and even make RE a viable combat unit besides one gimmicky build.
25 Jul 2015, 04:50 AM

Knowing relic they'll just buff rifles. Not that that's bad per se, but.
25 Jul 2015, 04:56 AM

Knowing relic they'll just buff rifles. Not that that's bad per se, but.
Other then buffing their vet a bit, I really wouldn't want them to just buff rifles. Rifles are fine, it's the lack the effectiveness and veriety of support units that's killing USF. The reason the bleed is so bad is because rifles are doing the brunt of the work no matter what build you go for and like all general infantry the more they fights the more they bleed.
25 Jul 2015, 05:14 AM

I know, just have very little faith in relic lol
25 Jul 2015, 05:26 AM
Donator 22

The USF MP bleed is just the worst.

and this will also apply for the brits :foreveralone:
but hey they have much more options than USF early on
25 Jul 2015, 05:27 AM

I would like to see some of the Uncles Sam industry and manpower be put to use. One thing that could be useful and interesting if Rifles reinforcement cost went down with each tech by 2 or so while also increasing reinforce speed. If you went with all techs you'll have a reinforce of 22~ & much faster reinforce. Rifles will be more effective late game due to this while on the other hand punishing the USF by feeding more EXP to the enemy.
25 Jul 2015, 05:29 AM

One last thing I'd like if medics came back for USF but instead returned a percentage of manpower for each wounded infantry man, maybe being a upgrade for the fighting position? Certainly help with man power bleed too
25 Jul 2015, 05:32 AM
Patrion 14

You guys are thinking way too broadly about this. Usf doesn't really need much, it just needs some kind of non munitions bleeding way to deploy smoke.

A mortar in t0 with good smoke would counter HMGs well, and without changing things in such a way as to require a radical redesign.
25 Jul 2015, 05:56 AM

You guys are thinking way too broadly about this. Usf doesn't really need much, it just needs some kind of non munitions bleeding way to deploy smoke.

A mortar in t0 with good smoke would counter HMGs well, and without changing things in such a way as to require a radical redesign.
USF's problems span much further then the just combating early game MGs.
25 Jul 2015, 05:58 AM

I would still really enjoy some T1 buffs, and maybe an ambulance speed buff.
25 Jul 2015, 06:00 AM
Patrion 14

USF's problems span much further then the just combating early game MGs.

Yes, but it had always been manageable until now. The problem is that combating mgs with smoke and nades not only delayed tech, but made rifle weapon upgrades very difficult to aquire due to munition bleed.

The t0 mortar would help this. More may be needed, but I would like to see how the mortar works out.

Better vet for rifles would help as well, to reflect their higher price.
25 Jul 2015, 06:04 AM
Senior Caster Badge

With the latest patch I think USF is finally broken.

Absolute Rubbish... There are people at the top of the leaderboards who can beat number 1 axis players with USF. It's just a different playstyle but it is NOT impossible.

I'm not even going to explain the many ways you can overcome axis because I know that once people gain an opinion they won't shake it off :P However! You have to remember that there are people every day winning games against axis with USF.. even at top level play.
25 Jul 2015, 06:04 AM

Yes, but it had always been manageable until now. The problem is that combating mgs with smoke and nades not only delayed tech, but made rifle weapon upgrades very difficult to aquire due to munition bleed.

The t0 mortar would help this. More may be needed, but I would like to see how the mortar works out.

Better vet for rifles would help as well, to reflect their higher price.

Rifles vet is fine (it's quite similar to grens) but it wouldn't hurt to maybe just throw the AT nade into the grenade package and make vet 1 give them a little better received accuracy and at vet 3 they get a 6th man.
25 Jul 2015, 06:07 AM
Patrion 14

Rifles vet is fine (it's quite similar to grens) but it wouldn't hurt to maybe just throw the AT nade into the grenade package and make vet 1 give them a little better received accuracy and at vet 3 they get a 6th man.

Doesn't need the 6th man, but I can agree with the vet1 change.

However, this may also require a look into elite rifles, as they would be much better at vet 1, not to mention vet 2.
25 Jul 2015, 06:27 AM

Doesn't need the 6th man, but I can agree with the vet1 change.

However, this may also require a look into elite rifles, as they would be much better at vet 1, not to mention vet 2.

Elite Rifles as a concept should just be removed and replace with increasing the rate at which rifles vet up.
25 Jul 2015, 06:35 AM

lol i love how people actually think relic listens to faction redesign threads.

balance, maybe

redesign LOOOOL
25 Jul 2015, 06:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2015, 06:35 AMJ1N6666

balance, maybe

redesign LOOOOL

You think relic changed Sov callins off their own volition.
25 Jul 2015, 07:02 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

For posterity:
Riflemen
2: -23% received accuracy, -20% weapon cooldown
3: +30% accuracy, -50% ability recharge time, +25% grenade range

Grenadiers
2:+40% accuracy
3: -20% cooldown, -25% recharge time for Panzerfaust, -23% received accuracy
25 Jul 2015, 07:03 AM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2015, 06:35 AMJ1N6666

balance, maybe

redesign LOOOOL

The most recent patch was basically all community sourced ideas. Gtfo troll.

Grenadiers
2:+40% accuracy, +25% Rifle grenade range

This was changed last patch, grens no longer receive the +25% riflenade range at vet 2.
25 Jul 2015, 07:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2015, 07:02 AMVuther

For posterity:
Riflemen
2: -23% received accuracy, -20% weapon cooldown
3: +30% accuracy, -50% ability recharge time, +25% grenade range

Grenadiers
2:+40% accuracy, +25% Riflegrenade range
3: -20% cooldown, -25% recharge time for Panzerfaust, -23% received accuracy

Excluding the OKW, I thought that the more pricey a unit, the better it should scale with vet.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 50
Germany 25
Russian Federation 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %