Login

russian armor

Sandbags Sandbags Everywhere

PAGES (8)down
15 Jul 2015, 10:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2015, 10:09 AMl4hti
Just get rid of soviet sandbags and replace them with OKW and USA styled sandbags, like said before. Soviet sandbags look so dank anyway :snfQuinn:

They need the separate sandbag model because of their big squad sizes that can't fit properly behind usf/okw sandbags. But the conscript sandbag does need a stat-reduction so it's a bit less survivable. USF/OKW sandbags also need a small buff so they won't get blown up by a single tank shell all the time. 200-250 hp would probably be fine for all sandbags, and a decent target-size so you can destroy them with AT guns.

All sandbags and barbed wire also need a stat reduction while under construction so you can't delay enemy units a whole lot by ghosting off choke points. Something like unfinished barbed wire takes 2 squads quite a few seconds to destroy.
15 Jul 2015, 11:02 AM

They need the separate sandbag model because of their big squad sizes that can't fit properly behind usf/okw sandbags. But the conscript sandbag does need a stat-reduction so it's a bit less survivable. USF/OKW sandbags also need a small buff so they won't get blown up by a single tank shell all the time. 200-250 hp would probably be fine for all sandbags, and a decent target-size so you can destroy them with AT guns.

All sandbags and barbed wire also need a stat reduction while under construction so you can't delay enemy units a whole lot by ghosting off choke points. Something like unfinished barbed wire takes 2 squads quite a few seconds to destroy.

Best logic, because squad number: 5 must be much lower than squad number: 6
15 Jul 2015, 11:09 AM

You are an idiot, Porygon.

This is a second time in a row where you attacked my logic, and like the first time, you have proven that you know very little about the game and that you are simply a katitof-level troll.
15 Jul 2015, 11:19 AM

You are an idiot, Porygon.

This is a second time in a row where you attacked my logic, and like the first time, you have proven that you know very little about the game and that you are simply a katitof-level troll.

I attack your logic because your brainfuck with your Soviet passion.

vCOH US and Wehr both have their normal sandbag, and they are fine. So is our OKW and USF sandbag, but not stupid unkillable sandwall that even can block light vehicle.
15 Jul 2015, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2015, 11:19 AMPorygon

I attack your logic because your brainfuck with your Soviet passion.

vCOH US and Wehr both have their normal sandbag, and they are fine. So is our OKW and USF sandbag, but not stupid unkillable sandwall that even can block light vehicle.

Keep trolling along nazi fanboy. Want to compare playercards and post history? Heck, even in the post you quoted before this I advocated for a nerf to Soviet sandbags and a buff to OKW/USF sandbags. You would know this of you could actually read, but even then you would probably be too blind to see it because you are too busy jacking off to nazi memorabilia.

USF/OKW sandbags do not properly protect conscripts from things like HMGs because one model will nearly always stick out.
15 Jul 2015, 11:48 AM

Asymmetrical balance

XD
15 Jul 2015, 11:53 AM

Conscripts have fighting positions, which are made from sandbags and rubbish, just read the fucking description and look closer on what you build :snfBarton: I'm not talking about balance or anything, but kubel sure wouldn't be able to drive through that kind of fortification :snfBarton:
15 Jul 2015, 11:57 AM

Unlike okw sandbags, soviet ones are reinforced with wooden planks, thats why they have more hp Kappa
15 Jul 2015, 13:03 PM

I exclusively ghost wire as OKW because it takes so fucking long to build this wire that can now be cut.
COME AT ME
I also ghost sandbag every entrance, simply because relic allows this stuff to happen.
While PTRS blow OKW/USF/BRIT sandbags you need tanks to crush krupp steel soviet sandbags.
They need just to be easier destroyed by paks/raketenwerfer.
And more important, ghosted buildings should have no collision !!! Ghosted tank traps by RE, ghosted Con sandbags & ghosted wire is pure cheese (I abuse it till it gets fixed, LELic knows no other way)

1)Force the opponent to get sweepers
2)Double,triple wire it
3)Same with any other wire

Not the best attitude,you promote that shit.When we meet und u abuse it then i will spam/cheese you until ragequithappens.
Unfortunately Relic only listens that way so yeah somehow understandable.
15 Jul 2015, 13:22 PM

1)Force the opponent to get sweepers
2)Double,triple wire it
3)Same with any other wire

Not the best attitude,you promote that shit.When we meet und u abuse it then i will spam/cheese you until ragequithappens.
Unfortunately Relic only listens that way so yeah somehow understandable.

Sure you can do that with your Sturmpios, but the early Sturmpio is a very important unit in early game and not using him to cap & fight in early game is hindering you more than wire does to your opponent. Especially in early game you have your only time window to vet your Sturmpio.

Every good player will eventually get sweepers. Forcing him to invest 30 munitions on a sweeper early in the game has hardly any effect on the game.

Yeah I also had that attitude, then I got sandbagged on semosky, Ghost tank trapped on Ettelbrück north VP and then I started to do the same.
Ghosted units should have no collision so you simply can walk through them.
15 Jul 2015, 13:29 PM

next thread about conscripts is probably gonna be "Flare traps are owerpowered". Kappa

They actually really are, considering just about every infantry unit the Soviets have can lay them. 10 muni for 1 model is kinda broken vs the primarily 4 man Axis squads. The flare spammers are the worst. The flares themselves are so small that even if you detect them with a sweeper you usually can't see them so they go unswept. Even better is when a Soviet player dumps 4-5 in an important area you can lose whole squads for half the price of a demo charge.
15 Jul 2015, 14:31 PM

Really Sandbags rant? I do hope Cons get something in return if Sandbags are taken away.
15 Jul 2015, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2015, 10:14 AMJohnnyB

Allied fanboys are OP

naaaaah, you only need to smoke and flank once you see an allied fanboy, they are not OP at all.
15 Jul 2015, 14:37 PM

It's not only early game,you should wire all the time when your pios are not busy.Well placed wires never hinder yourself more than the enemy ,if it's just for a few minutes.
15 Jul 2015, 14:44 PM

Okay. Remove glorious Scambags completely. In return, Cons lose their received accuracy voodoo and can pick up a pair of DPs or 3-4 PPS SMGs once T2-T3 is chosen.

Or, just make Stalinbags crushable and make each Ami/OKW bag have 250 HP per section.
15 Jul 2015, 15:23 PM

Ghosted units should have no collision so you simply can walk through them.

Huh. Seems like a reasonable fix for that.
15 Jul 2015, 15:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2015, 09:44 AMATCF

Still 24 carat gold.
15 Jul 2015, 15:34 PM

15 Jul 2015, 15:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2015, 01:51 AMCieZ
Change them to the exact stats of OKW/USF sandbags.

/thread

the way they are right now is silly. OKW actually has no way to deal with guards behind sandbags aside from throwing like 4 volks and praying you get lucky enough to win the fight. You'll still probably bleed more though.

Well I have more of a problem as Pr0stheer than OKW vs soviet sandbags, since OKW has the option to unlock 10 muni grenades, which can easily get guards off that green cover. However with Pr0stheer rifle nades take longer to be effective/are easier to dodge/anticipate.

But +1 to changing them to OKW/USF sandbags.
15 Jul 2015, 15:53 PM
Donator 11

What about the other way? Change OKW / USF sandbags to SOV ones?
I like that huge bulk of green cover, and wish i had it with other factions :P
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight