Login

russian armor

Cruzz's The More You Know

PAGES (58)down
23 Jan 2016, 19:55 PM

Do commando bulletins affect UKF landing officer?
23 Jan 2016, 19:59 PM

Do commando bulletins affect UKF landing officer?

I keep telling people it's Ostheer only but nobody freaking listens.:hansRAGE:

No, the only applicable commando bulletin (for their cooldown) checks for squad instead of entity so the 3 commando models are not affected.
23 Jan 2016, 20:02 PM

Haha, I'll pull the cotton out of my ears. Sorry about that.
24 Jan 2016, 09:14 AM

Where do I find the commando ambush bonus in the attribute editor? I would like to modify the values a bit so that I can better observe the extent of its uselessness.

I've already found commandos_assassinate and commandos_infiltrate (or something like that), but I haven't seen anything that looks like an 1.5 accuracy modifier :(
24 Jan 2016, 09:16 AM

Where do I find the commando ambush bonus in the attribute editor? I would like to modify the values a bit so that I can better observe the extent of its uselessness.

I've already found commandos_assassinate and commandos_infiltrate (or something like that), but I haven't seen anything that looks like an 1.5 accuracy modifier :(

commando_mp in ebps:
camouflage_ext, first_strike_actions
24 Jan 2016, 11:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jan 2016, 09:16 AMCruzz

commando_mp in ebps:
camouflage_ext, first_strike_actions

Thanks! That was quick.

I just did a test, and it seems that although you are right that the accuracy bonus is applied on the first shot, I don't think it ever gets removed :D

(Thankfully, it doesn't seem to stack multiple times though. I think!)

To test this, I did the following:

The reason why I don't think that the bonus stacks with itself (I might be wrong though!):

24 Jan 2016, 11:49 AM

I just did a test, and it seems that although you are right that the accuracy bonus is applied on the first shot, I don't think it ever gets removed :D

Maybe it stay as long as you fight the same target...
24 Jan 2016, 11:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jan 2016, 11:49 AMVipper

Maybe it stay as long as you fight the same target...

If I recall correctly, I finished off two squads with the bonussed-up commandos. In the meantime I went in and out of combat multiple times:
- Sometimes I let the commandos benefit from cover in the interim (not firing from cover though)
- Other times I made sure to avoid cover altogether

I don't think I ever noticed the bonus fade off.

Either way, it's a bug!

PS: Good luck today, Cruzz!
25 Jan 2016, 12:09 PM

@cruzz The artillery field officer +9 range bulletin is broken .
25 Jan 2016, 15:21 PM

@cruzz The artillery field officer +9 range bulletin is broken .

Its bad quoted, it increases the range that units need to assist to his arty attack
25 Jan 2016, 15:49 PM

Its bad quoted, it increases the range that units need to assist to his arty attack

As far as i have tested him the bulletin does not affect range of any type of units in any type of fire....

Even if it was meant for "victor" type barrage the fact that it is an aura would make little sense since the units would have to be close to benefit form the aura...
25 Jan 2016, 17:07 PM

It gives an aura that increases hardpoint 1/2/3 range by 8%. But only on entity type "artillery", which rules out mortars and a bunch of other units. And it doesn't increase range on the barrage abilities so the range increase on the weapons is not available to the player if that artillery unit doesn't have a weapon that can autofire.

There is currently one single set of circumstances where this bulletin will do something, namely when you have a captured Pack Howitzer near your officer in which case the autoattack will have 8% higher range...well actually it'll have 1.08^4=36% more autoattack range because thanks to Relic messing up the requirement on the officer, every member of his squad gets the aura.
26 Jan 2016, 04:11 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 17:07 PMCruzz

It gives an aura that increases hardpoint 1/2/3 range by 8%. But only on entity type "artillery", which rules out mortars and a bunch of other units. And it doesn't increase range on the barrage abilities so the range increase on the weapons is not available to the player if that artillery unit doesn't have a weapon that can autofire.

There is currently one single set of circumstances where this bulletin will do something, namely when you have a captured Pack Howitzer near your officer in which case the autoattack will have 8% higher range...well actually it'll have 1.08^4=36% more autoattack range because thanks to Relic messing up the requirement on the officer, every member of his squad gets the aura.

that's actually very good. i'll try to keep that in mind if i ever have an artillery officer and a pack howitzer. :snfBarton:
29 Jan 2016, 10:36 AM

I have some questions about build/repair units

1) What is the penalty that repair/builder units receive when they are under attack while repairing?

If this is not a plain rec-accuracy penalty:
- Does it completely negate any received acc/target size bonuses that they have?
- Does cover from tank/sandbags help?
- (in the case of Heavy Engineers), does this also negate their armour bonus?
- Does this affect explosive damage received? (e.g., nades, tank shots)

2) Is the repair rate calculated per model, or per squad? (i.e., does squad size matter?)

3) Is there a limit to how many squads/models can perform the same action (e.g. sandbags, mines, repairing) in order to speed things up?

I am asking because in CoH1, there was a limit of something like 8 models max per action for most factions (for Brits the limit was 2 squads; their squads performed the same regardless of the size)
30 Jan 2016, 23:24 PM

I asked before but I'm not sure if someone answered.
Do the Guards infantry bulletins apply to the Assault guards squad in Lend Lease or are they considered different squads/entities.
31 Jan 2016, 00:32 AM

Do the Guards infantry bulletins apply to the Assault guards squad in Lend Lease or are they considered different squads/entities.

I'm pretty sure Cruzz stated that the entity thing only applies to Ostheer. It should be a separate unit.
31 Jan 2016, 00:38 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

They are both guard_troops so those bulletins would apply to both types of guards.

also try the bulletin database. https://coh2db.com/bulletins/index
4 Feb 2016, 04:13 AM

Does the "Pak40's build 10% faster" bulletins Stack?

I have 3 of them, tried it the other day, and they dont seem to stack :(
4 Feb 2016, 20:03 PM

https://coh2db.com/bulletins/index

Thank you.

Also do bulletins, such as Infantry training, have any effect on conscript doctrinal PPSHs or PTRSs?
Asking because the bulletins only mention rifles specifically.
4 Feb 2016, 20:39 PM

Thank you.

Also do bulletins, such as Infantry training, have any effect on conscript doctrinal PPSHs or PTRSs?
Asking because the bulletins only mention rifles specifically.

mmm nice question.. i would lvoe to know this..
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS