Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 19:14 PMl4hti
Pls i cant believe how some people create accounts here only for shitposting

parody id say
18 Jun 2015, 19:31 PM

i would say, relic sucks! :*(
18 Jun 2015, 19:32 PM
Donator 33

HHHhmmm seems like everybody ignored the massive buff the Soviet 45mm AT gun got, and all the Heavy machineguns (DSHK/50CAL) since their gun health was so low that they got 2 shotted by 160dmg tank cannons, they will now be able to survive as long as the crew has a chance of being reinforced!!

Also they buffed the Soviet M5 Quad for some reason...

18 Jun 2015, 19:37 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 19:05 PMKetetof

kwen pls u r beeng ay seereus faget raite nao reemembur wee arunt pesent axes fanboees sow wee downt aknaulege tehm. yew jaust gatta ignoor teh hayturs

Multi-accounting.. and out
18 Jun 2015, 19:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 19:32 PMATCF
HHHhmmm seems like everybody ignored the massive buff the Soviet 45mm AT gun got

But isn't the reason no one uses the 45mm AT gun because it can only barely damage even medium tanks?
18 Jun 2015, 19:59 PM

@ATCF I'd rather have 45mm effective then "won't die to a single stray shot". While the change is nice, it won't do a thing for the gun and its usefulness, its still POS.

Regarding quad, it got buff, because it was garbage in comparison to other AA units. It couldn't engage infantry, it couldn't engage airplanes. It needed a buff and it got it.
18 Jun 2015, 20:03 PM

If they change stats of Units like they do for Stug G and SU-76,

it will be unbalance for sur but it will be fun to get NEW METAS :drool:
18 Jun 2015, 20:24 PM
Patrion 310

A step in the right direction. But now Ost pretty much have to tech for stugs or get rekt by a swarm of T3485s.

18 Jun 2015, 20:25 PM
Benefactor 115

I don't see the point in doing small changes when there are literally massive ones around the corner that will change the game drastically.

Do the big changes first then do the small refinement patches later. e.g. League of Legends pre-season patches vs the season patches.
18 Jun 2015, 20:28 PM

I don't see the point in doing small changes when there are literally massive ones around the corner that will change the game drastically.

Do the big changes first then do the small refinement patches later. e.g. League of Legends pre-season patches vs the season patches.

The official explanation in one of the posts on official forums boils down to "you're too stupid to comprehend all the changes at once, so you'll get them sliced in pieces that make no sense separately and will completely break the game when implemented one by one instead of all at once".
18 Jun 2015, 20:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 20:28 PMKatitof

The official explanation in one of the posts on official forums boils down to "you're too stupid to comprehend all the changes at once, so you'll get them sliced in pieces that make no sense separately and will completely break the game when implemented one by one instead of all at once".

18 Jun 2015, 20:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 18:21 PMVonIvan
For the people hinting at the "well-known community leaders" being "too rioty", for 5 months I have waited for a mega-patch to fix most of the staleness/bs in this game. After waiting 5 months, only getting 1/5 of what I wanted makes me want to uninstall coh2 and write a long letter to Relic's HR department explaining how much I dislike their slow-ish work ethic for this game. But because I love CoH2 and only want the best for it, I have since release never entirely lost hope. This is why I am making it a note that I find this patch(while a decent patch) unacceptable due to the fact that Relic had 5 Months, Alpha testers, and tons of field runs for changes in such a time period that their blind-sided excuse of "we want to make the transition more of an ease by breaking the mega-patch into 5 different patches in another 6 month time period" makes me want to throw my PC out the window and storm Relic's office in Vancouver demanding I have a personal audience with Quin Duffy asking him why he wants to delay everything in such a inept manner. :snfQuinn:

Btw: We've had mega-patches before, it's ridiculous that we can't have them now to make the game great! :foreveralone: Most of the community also knew the awesome leaked changes Relic were supposed to implement this patch, that they decided not to. :foreveralone:

+1. Now, that's a human speaking human language.

It is pretty obvious some people are willing to defend it to death because clearly they are the ones who exploit the shit out of everything they can.

18 Jun 2015, 20:42 PM

Guard Motor is balance

Mark target is not

We don't care if you can't make 2x tigers in the battlefield in 1 vs 1. If you build 2 tigers or 4 t-34/85s you have 0 infantery for support.

Anyway one Stug G will counter 2 t-34/85s easily :lolol:
18 Jun 2015, 20:44 PM
Benefactor 115

I have a feeling all the big changes are being saved to coincide with whenever the new faction will be released.
18 Jun 2015, 20:50 PM
Donator 11

I have a feeling all the big changes are being saved to coincide with whenever the new faction will be released.

I seriously hope not. It will be like when WFA got released.
Game was okaish (with the alpha changes minus brits it was AWESOME) and then WFA comes (brits) -> game is shitty balanced and everything is shit
18 Jun 2015, 20:51 PM

I'm looking forward to the Stug G vs T-34/85 action.

That SU-76 buff has been awaited since the game came out.

The 1 heavy tank thing should have been the case since the game came out.
Hux
18 Jun 2015, 20:54 PM
Patrion 14

Should start community poll see how many people agree; Should there just be one big patch instead of like 5 small ones?

They could legitimately do this I reckon if they started communicating to the community (videos, tutorials etc) about the intended or altered game mechanics that everyone can familiarize themselves with. This could effectively be the start of a second phase in the games development. And future balance patches could tweak from there onwards...
18 Jun 2015, 21:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 20:54 PMHux
Should start community poll see how many people agree; Should there just be one big patch instead of like 5 small ones?

They could legitimately do this I reckon if they started communicating to the community (videos, tutorials etc) about the intended or altered game mechanics that everyone can familiarize themselves with. This could effectively be the start of a second phase in the games development. And future balance patches could tweak from there onwards...

Their way of communicating makes me sad sometimes, and happy other times. They have yet to figure out that talking with a straight face instead of hiding behind the mask of NDA NDA NDA and "We can't reveal this obvious change" makes me want to say "Relic pls" every time. If they were more upfront about the whole ordeal beforehand and more willing to engage in constructive community talks then I would gladly take their communication more seriously. :welcome:

But instead most times we either get: :banned: :help: :jk: OR OVER-HYPE :banana: :crazy: that ends with us doing this :guyokay: or this >:(
18 Jun 2015, 21:13 PM
Benefactor 115

All will be revealed in the next "exclusive" article with some random gaming site. Sound bites galore
PAGES (33)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS