Login

russian armor

Broken balance USF vs OST

PAGES (11)down
23 Jul 2015, 17:39 PM

Jesus guys.

Learn to smoke. USF has the earliest available and literally the longest range infantry smoke in the game.

Learn to play.

And? Smoke is completely pointless because if the MG is supported the suppresed rifles will be forced to retreat by the grens nearby.

Unless you have prior vision of where the MG is, then smoke won't do anything.

And i honestly have no idea how you are supposed to do any kind of flank in the early game because of USF having -1 squad due to the ost MP changes.

If you could post a replay of you or someone beating a good top 50 or whatever ost 1v1 player, then please do because im at a complete loss of what im supposed to do.

23 Jul 2015, 17:40 PM

It kinda has to do with the messed up scaling on inf thanks to Relic. Since Grens become stronger over time while riflez become weaker over time. This mostly relates to the armor properties assigned to riflez and grens as well as the veterancy bonuses for each unit. Thus causing a rift between grens and riflez early and late game with riflez destroying the early game if used right and lmg grens blowing up the late game if used correctly. The DPS of each unit at certain ranges also factors in greatly :snfPeter:
23 Jul 2015, 17:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 17:39 PMBurts

And? Smoke is completely pointless because if the MG is supported the suppresed rifles will be forced to retreat by the grens nearby.

And i honestly have no idea how you are supposed to do any kind of flank in the early game because of USF having -1 squad due to the ost MP changes.

Smoke, because, if.

What do you want me to say? Lol relic usf sux nerf ost plz I'm bad?

Riflemen are the best rifle squad in the game, two of them will beat an MG, grens, and probably a pioneer if you flank and position properly, in addition to having nades.

But you know I guess I don't know how to play USF.
23 Jul 2015, 17:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 14:49 PMJunaid
i've been in the alpha and all ill say is that good things will come to those who wait regarding USF indirect fire options IIRC.

Relic: here is the new bike! We have updated tire sizes but we will give you the new wheels later- you know, getting everything at the same time is not good. Go ahead, take it for a spin.
23 Jul 2015, 17:46 PM

Smoke, because, if.

Riflemen are the best rifle squad in the game, two of them will beat an MG, grens, and probably a pioneer if you flank and position properly, in addition to having nades.

Well the biggest problem for USF last patch was lmg gren blobs with pak walls + CAS. If continuing into the late game unless you have a 3:1 adv armor/inf wise you would eventually get bled to death. :foreveralone:
23 Jul 2015, 17:46 PM

Smoke, because, if.

Then please provide a replay of you or someone beating a good ost player in 1v1. Like i'm said, i'm open to L2Ping, but i've literally tried anything and from my experience the situation you described is completely impossible unless you somehow get a perfect idea of where everything is. Doing any kind of flank as USF in 1v1 is incredibly risky because USF nades are completely horrible and can easily be dodged by pretty much anyone.

A single squad showing up from somewhere unexpected will completely ruin your flank, and considering that the US is on a disadvantage in numbers in the early game, it is completely possible.

No matter how good you are, you will run into MGs and they will force your rifles to retreat, over and over again because even at long range you can't escape their suppresion.

23 Jul 2015, 17:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 17:46 PMBurts

Then please provide a replay of you or someone beating a good ost player in 1v1. Like i'm said, i'm open to L2Ping, but i've literally tried anything and from my experience the situation you described is completely impossible unless you somehow get a perfect idea of where everything is. Doing any kind of flank as USF in 1v1 is incredibly risky because USF nades are completely horrible and can easily be dodged by pretty much anyone.

A single squad showing up from somewhere unexpected will completely ruin your flank, and considering that the US is on a disadvantage in numbers in the early game, it is completely possible.

No matter how good you are, you will run into MGs and they will force your rifles to retreat, over and over again because even at long range you can't escape their suppresion.

I have plenty from 2v2, though I will play and stream USF 1v1s today and show that MG42s are not some stupidly OP uncounterable unit.
23 Jul 2015, 17:49 PM

I have plenty from 2v2, though I will play and stream USF 1v1s today and show that MG42s are not some stupidly OP uncounterable unit.

Okay we shall see :snfPeter:
23 Jul 2015, 17:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 17:46 PMVonIvan

Well the biggest problem for USF last patch was lmg gren blobs with pak walls + CAS. If continuing into the late game unless you have a 3:1 adv armor/inf wise you would eventually get bled to death. :foreveralone:

Lemon showed this last night on stream, late game USF is about support weapon spam with indirect fire and Jackson's. Riflemen do bleed a lot late game, which is why you don't replace any losses above two squads and instead use 50 cals and Pak howis which will not bleed you nearly as much. Priests as well deal with Pak walls and mgs late game.

People aren't playing USF the way they should be in the new patch, they should go back to the drawing board.
23 Jul 2015, 17:59 PM

Lemon showed this last night on stream, late game USF is about support weapon spam with indirect fire and Jackson's. Riflemen do bleed a lot late game, which is why you don't replace any losses above two squads and instead use 50 cals and Pak howis which will not bleed you nearly as much. Priests as well deal with Pak walls and mgs late game.

People aren't playing USF the way they should be in the new patch, they should go back to the drawing board.

You're not going to win a 1v1 with 50 cals and Pak howitzers though
23 Jul 2015, 17:59 PM

Even if this is done for 1v1 specifically eventually pak walls with support can take out your jacksons even at range and lmg gren blobs can insta-snipe support weapons and take them for themselves. Thus leaving you with late game rifle squads to eventually bleed you to death. :foreveralone:
aaa
23 Jul 2015, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 17:39 PMBurts

If you could post a replay of you or someone beating a good top 50 or whatever ost 1v1 player, then please do because im at a complete loss of what im supposed to do.

The main your complaint as i see is that germs opening is too strong.
The flank of an MG in a building is obviuos BS. As i see it player is suppose to do one of those
1. go to the other part of the map.
2. or fight with MG with infantry, and its teoreticaly possible if you get to the green cover prior to 1st burst.

If at least 1 squad is supressed then you outnumbered and will lose MP and engagement retreat all squads.
23 Jul 2015, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 17:59 PMGiaA

You're not going to win a 1v1 with 50 cals and Pak howitzers though

Well have to see, people aren't trying out new things.
23 Jul 2015, 18:06 PM

Need Cruzz in this topic, I think hes been winning games with USF whole day. Even vs Ostheer Kappa. With rekking everything with pack howie and Stuart.
aaa
23 Jul 2015, 18:07 PM

idk why no one have said that. But before last patch all mg wwere bugged. They were instasupressing units in GC. Making it impossible to engage. Now its fixed. But mg in GC outfights infatry in GC too easily. Before april it was vice versa.

Need Cruzz in this topic, I think hes been winning games with USF whole day. Even vs Ostheer Kappa. With rekking everything with pack howie and Stuart.

No he hasn't. I explicitly made this thread because i was at a complete loss on how to beat ostheer as USF, then i asked cruzz and he told me to give up

Well have to see, people aren't trying out new things.

This.
aaa
23 Jul 2015, 18:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 18:07 PMBurts

i was at a complete loss on how to beat ostheer as USF, then i asked cruzz and he told me to give up

Thats a sad story. When playing as a germs I noticed USF ATG. is it bugged or its just awful? It does almost no dmg to panz4
23 Jul 2015, 18:33 PM
Donator 22

I'm pretty sure he said in hans stream today, if you play against OH you better concede before

23 Jul 2015, 18:36 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 18:07 PMBurts

No he hasn't. I explicitly made this thread because i was at a complete loss on how to beat ostheer as USF, then i asked cruzz and he told me to give up

Take his advice, im serious.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 708
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W