Login

russian armor

Is it just me or are the Allies too spam heavy lately...

17 Jun 2015, 08:50 AM

Rifle nades dont hard counter MGs in cover, especially if you have a con to merge it back to full strength.
17 Jun 2015, 08:55 AM

Rifle nades dont hard counter MGs in cover, especially if you have a con to merge it back to full strength.

You can't merge with broken gun, which rifle nades destroy in a couple of shots since pretty much forever.

And people complain that PTRS destroys the gun when you use 4 cons against it. Derp.
17 Jun 2015, 09:14 AM

Especially if you play USF.
17 Jun 2015, 10:58 AM

Yes they do, considering that a rifle grenade will force a maxim to retreat pretty much all the time.
17 Jun 2015, 12:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 10:58 AMBurts

Yes they do, considering that a rifle grenade will force a maxim to retreat pretty much all the time.

This is situational. Not every time. Not if I have 4 models left from that little army of six.
17 Jun 2015, 13:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 12:33 PMJohnnyB

This is situational. Not every time. Not if I have 4 models left from that little army of six.

I find this to be the most common of outcome of my grenades, kill 2 models and the other 4 shrug it off force me to retreat... :(
17 Jun 2015, 14:02 PM
Donator 33

Axis don't spam, breaking news!
17 Jun 2015, 18:32 PM

Permanently Banned
Point still stands, if you lose against blob, you are fail.
17 Jun 2015, 22:02 PM

Point still stands, if you lose against blob, you are fail.

Point is in my opinion rubish, blobs have been the major issue of company of heroes since the dawn of time. I'm not saying it can't be overcome but you can't deny it is THE issue in this game and always has been.

Besides, I wasn't talking about blobs so much as infantry spam (no they are not the same thing)
you can fight as hard as you want but they just keep on comming and comming, there is litteraly no end to them sometimes that I start wondering where they get the resources from.

The thing that has annoyed me the most about this game is that it is the most erratic game I have ever played. You can't draw reliable conclusions that apply to every match in this game.
One time you can win overwhelmingly, the next time you get beaten harshly by a guy that practicly uses the same tactics and units but does not play any better. I can't explain it but sometimes I have a certain impression of how the game works. For instance: cons lose to grens and that assumption sticks for a while, than suddenly grens get obliterated by cons and that assumption sticks for a while and so on and so on. And no it's not because of the patches because these things occur within the same patch version of the game.

So like I said, very erratic and I can't really explain why...
18 Jun 2015, 17:59 PM

It's all about small unit tactics and MP drain.

If on first engagement I kill 60 MP of Grens and lose 20 of Cons, my economy becomes a little bit stronger. Now, say this same thing happens 10 times over 10 minutes. I will have 400 MP more than you, which translates into bigger army, faster teaching, quicker reinforcement, etc.
18 Jun 2015, 22:12 PM

It's all about small unit tactics and MP drain.

If on first engagement I kill 60 MP of Grens and lose 20 of Cons, my economy becomes a little bit stronger. Now, say this same thing happens 10 times over 10 minutes. I will have 400 MP more than you, which translates into bigger army, faster teaching, quicker reinforcement, etc.

That makes sense...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS