Login

russian armor

Is it just me or are the Allies too spam heavy lately...

15 Jun 2015, 21:42 PM

Stopped reading here. Ost is probably the worst faction to ever blob with. You are just terrible if you think this becomes a problem. You only play 4v4 or some shit? Arguing against a faction due to your inability to deal with blobs is pathetic in its own right. Lol atleast ost or okw won't reach critical mass the first 5 minutes into the game unlike USF.

/thread?
15 Jun 2015, 22:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2015, 20:11 PMRocket

Lmao riflemen come no where close to wiping the floor against axis infantry especially late game. Even ostrupen in cover can beat rifles now. All axis infantry scales much better as the game goes on. Gren/pgren blobs can beat about all infantry by them selves and do a shit ton of dmg with mg42s. The simple fact is that wher and okw both need not to even make anything other than gren/pgren or volk blobs to survive until late game so in general they just have more mobile infantry period because they do not have to use combined arms. Allies always have to use little niches and a wide range of utility units to even have a chance at late game.

To the OP if your getting beat by script spam then you got some serious issues.

Allied infantry is not superior everyone knows that like 15 minutes can save you money on car insurance with Geico. Also p47s suck get shot down by okw buildings and they don't do that much dmg most the rockets always miss. Stuka cas with the tiger commander is broken as hell it one shots all allied armor and tracks its target and never misses only the 152 and IS2 survive.

Soviet late game is pretty equal to axis now in 1v1 and 2v2, but still gets beat in 3v3 an 4v4 especially if they have USF team mates.

Listen, why is everyone forgetting I'm not only losing to conscripts (although I don't really lose, I usually manage to keep them at bay but at a great manpower cost hurting me mid to late game) but I'm also kicking ass using conscripts myself making other players lose to them. I essentially use the same tactics as an allied player that are used against me when I play axis and it's working very efficiently, even against higher ranking players than me. So I would argue I have no issues at all. This thread was made to inquire wether other people had the same impression about allied infantry bulldozer spam being pretty common and successfull lately. I didn't make this thread so you could lecture me.
16 Jun 2015, 05:31 AM

Rifle company doesn't have Paratroopers, Bulldozer, M1919, or Forward Observers. If an opponent spams Riflemen bleed him. Mortars, Snipers, Grens taking potshots. Most Rifle Company players go Captain, for AT guns. They also skip Major for faster EZ8. This means no USF light vehicles. And later armor. And you know what that means? German sniper can Murder Death Kill everything. He can also spot for your Paks with the vet he will have from murdering Riflemen.

Agreed, SU definitely has an advantage, but I feel like alot of OST players (esp. new OST players)don't utilize their full extent of units. I mean, of course there are balance issues with OST tech speeds and what not, but I feel like on an average skill level most players just don't take the time to feel-out factions and end up complaining while they're still learning.
16 Jun 2015, 07:07 AM

Truth. A lot of people have an image of how they want a faction to play, leading to problems. This is why you have people complaining about lack of Soviet bunkers, why T34/76 sucks, why Cons don't scale, Grens don't get normal grenades, Muricans don't get heavy tank, OKW laser weapons and Die Glock Death Bell, etc.

Honestly if noobies played all the factions and then chose the playstyle they liked the best, balance posts like these would be far less frequent.
16 Jun 2015, 07:21 AM

Truth. A lot of people have an image of how they want a faction to play, leading to problems. This is why you have people complaining about lack of Soviet bunkers, why T34/76 sucks, why Cons don't scale, Grens don't get normal grenades, Muricans don't get heavy tank, OKW laser weapons and Die Glock Death Bell, etc.

Honestly if noobies played all the factions and then chose the playstyle they liked the best, balance posts like these would be far less frequent.

Now this sir, this is a great post and you said it better than I ever did, while thinking the same way. May I replace in my signature that idiotic post from Queen that I was making fun of, with your bit of wisdom? :) I feel people should see this more often.
16 Jun 2015, 10:22 AM

Ive had some great fun recently using a couple Ostwinds backed by paks.

Can totally wreck the allied inf spam and bleed them hard, much harder than Pz4s. It can be hard relying on only paks for AT, but honestly with werh you need to do that no matter what you build. Spotting scopes can really help give the paks vision to hit tanks from afar. You have to stay really tight, and not mess up, but its all about bleeding their blob and repeling assaults.

Im going to experiment using elite troops, Oswinds and paks into Tiger Ace, although that will forfit spotting scopes.
16 Jun 2015, 10:32 AM

Dat USF heavy tank spam meta :snfPeter:
16 Jun 2015, 11:41 AM

No, its just you axis is just as spam heavy as the allies are
16 Jun 2015, 14:45 PM

Listen, why is everyone forgetting I'm not only losing to conscripts (although I don't really lose, I usually manage to keep them at bay but at a great manpower cost hurting me mid to late game) but I'm also kicking ass using conscripts myself making other players lose to them. I essentially use the same tactics as an allied player that are used against me when I play axis and it's working very efficiently, even against higher ranking players than me. So I would argue I have no issues at all. This thread was made to inquire wether other people had the same impression about allied infantry bulldozer spam being pretty common and successfull lately. I didn't make this thread so you could lecture me.

Ok if your not losing and simply inquiring then why is this in the balance thread if there is nothing to be balanced? Sounds more like a strategy topic. I am not lecturing but if there throwing a shit ton of rifles or cons at you just make as much grens as them they will win eventually and a wher sniper bleeds man power like crazy right now and is pretty hard to kill with out making a light vehicle.

On a side note my 2v2 partner loves armor company and I applaud him with every demo charge that wipes squads and every bulldozer sherman that puts giant holes in volk and gren blobs asses. It is truly heaven on earth.
16 Jun 2015, 15:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

NDA breach invised.

16 Jun 2015, 15:10 PM
16 Jun 2015, 16:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2015, 14:45 PMRocket

Ok if your not losing and simply inquiring then why is this in the balance thread if there is nothing to be balanced? Sounds more like a strategy topic. I am not lecturing but if there throwing a shit ton of rifles or cons at you just make as much grens as them they will win eventually and a wher sniper bleeds man power like crazy right now and is pretty hard to kill with out making a light vehicle.

On a side note my 2v2 partner loves armor company and I applaud him with every demo charge that wipes squads and every bulldozer sherman that puts giant holes in volk and gren blobs asses. It is truly heaven on earth.

Ok yes, you are right about the topic propably not belonging here. I'm still relatively new here so please don't judge me to harshly for that. You might be right about counterspamming them. I was mainly talking in function of the OKW though so next time I'll make a ton of volks I suppose.

Sorry about our earlier misunderstanding. I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion with me.
16 Jun 2015, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2015, 07:21 AMJohnnyB

Now this sir, this is a great post and you said it better than I ever did, while thinking the same way. May I replace in my signature that idiotic post from Queen that I was making fun of, with your bit of wisdom? :) I feel people should see this more often.

Sure!
16 Jun 2015, 20:43 PM

Ok yes, you are right about the topic propably not belonging here. I'm still relatively new here so please don't judge me to harshly for that. You might be right about counterspamming them. I was mainly talking in function of the OKW though so next time I'll make a ton of volks I suppose.

Sorry about our earlier misunderstanding. I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion with me.

Cheers mate welcome.
16 Jun 2015, 21:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2015, 10:32 AMKatitof
Dat USF heavy tank spam meta :snfPeter:

NDA NDA NDA..
17 Jun 2015, 08:27 AM

NDA NDA NDA..

NDA is Need Dat Ass ? :)
17 Jun 2015, 08:37 AM

Ostheer is the worst faction to blob with? What :snfPeter: ?

Grenadiers are actually the second best bloberinos in the game, the first one is m1919 rifles :snfPeter:

Long range easy to use LMGs that require no micro, riflegrenades that hardcounter MGs, only thing that can stop a gren blob is a tank :snfPeter:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★