Login

russian armor

Which Faction Is OP At Present & Why ?

PAGES (9)down
17 Apr 2015, 16:10 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Lolz,porygon at his best.The problem is katitof and ratchet,burts co would love to say l2p here but can't.:rofl:

Cheese vs Porygon might be an interesting match.
17 Apr 2015, 16:40 PM

Cheese vs Porygon might be an interesting match.

I am no way a good COH2 player, I don't really like the current state of the game, I am just playing casually in COH2 now and go back to COH1, but I would not stalking at forum and shouting L2P 24/7 and act like a pro. :foreveralone:
17 Apr 2015, 16:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

We are now on page 8, and the discussion has turned personal, rather than a debate about the subject matter of the thread.

Y'all need to face off on the king of the Hill, if you win the raffle :)

Until then, one post has been invised, there are plenty more on the edge, and I do not intend to spend my weekend fire-fighting this thread. Therefore, unless you show each other a little more respect (guys referred to in post #140 and the author of that post), this thread will be locked.
17 Apr 2015, 16:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 15:37 PMPorygon

Let's 2v2 with your "balanced" Ostheer,
again? :clap:

Well, you're a better player then me, so the balance wouldn't matter much anyway.
Your AT team mate is reliable, mine gets anus bleed after every loss, takes long breaks and plays like shit when he returns, did some ATs with Acht, but thats too few to match your and Sius coordination still.

Against players of my skill, its pretty much all about skill instead of balance. ;)
You often act like d-bag with ego somewhere in a stratosphere, but I have no problems admitting that you're better player then me, so dueling again wouldn't change much the end result if I wouldn't be lucky :guyokay:
17 Apr 2015, 16:53 PM

If one play nice to me, of course I would play nice.
I do only act like d-bag when someone d-bag to me.
17 Apr 2015, 16:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 16:53 PMPorygon

I felt I was pretty mellow against you. :guyokay:
17 Apr 2015, 16:59 PM

Then we're following pretty much the same principle here and got in a loop.

Games against you are much more enjoyable then arguments here.
17 Apr 2015, 17:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 16:48 PMKatitof

Well, you're a better player then me, so the balance wouldn't matter much anyway.
Your AT team mate is reliable, mine gets anus bleed after every loss, takes long breaks and plays like shit when he returns, did some ATs with Acht, but thats too few to match your and Sius coordination still.

Against players of my skill, its pretty much all about skill instead of balance. ;)
You often act like d-bag with ego somewhere in a stratosphere, but I have no problems admitting that you're better player then me, so dueling again wouldn't change much the end result if I wouldn't be lucky :guyokay:

So you admit that balance doesn't matter in your games because of your low skill but you still think that your opinion is the ultimate truth ? Maybe you should try to act a little bit more modest ? Have you guys ever asked yourself why there are barely any good players active in this forum ? This whole discussion looks completely ridiculous to an outsider.
17 Apr 2015, 17:11 PM

i currently have a -3 streak as prostheer. Prostheer UP confirmed :snfPeter:
17 Apr 2015, 17:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 17:05 PMGiaA

So you admit that balance doesn't matter in your games because of your low skill but you still think that your opinion is the ultimate truth ? Maybe you should try to act a little bit more modest ? Have you guys ever asked yourself why there are barely any good players active in this forum ? This whole discussion looks completely ridiculous to an outsider.

He quite obviously said that balance wouldn't matter in a game between him and a player he acknowledges as being considerably superior. Don't read between the lines unless you have no problem making a fool out of yourself.
17 Apr 2015, 19:30 PM

Because screaming at the top of your lungs: "SOVIET isn't OP / AXIS isn't UP just L2P noobs" then being directly challenged to a match to prove it, and then hiding behind an excuse of "Oh, your skill is higher so, you know, and I suck anyway. It proves nothing." is ridiculous on its face. At this point, no one is taking them or what they say seriously. They're fully discredited. So lets take the MODS advice and return to the core of this issue and post.

If you're reading this and haven't yet voted, please do. Maybe RELIC will take notice and take action. The current state of the game just isn't enjoyable.

17 Apr 2015, 19:34 PM

I know for a fact that this is not true.
17 Apr 2015, 19:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 17:05 PMGiaA

Not what I've said.
Reading comprehension.

Let me paint an example for you:

Just because Jesulin is better then you and you are worse then Jesulin doesn't translate to you being a low skilled scrub.

I'm playing on high enough level where scrub noob blobs and YOLO heavy tanks won't work, but not high enough to cheeze every bit of imbalance to my advantage, when I play against equal opponent what matters is personal skill, not balance. Or to rephrase it-balance is good enough to not be deciding factor for there ranks 200-500 where I play.
17 Apr 2015, 20:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 19:58 PMKatitof

Not what I've said.
Reading comprehension.

Just because Jesulin is better then you and you are worse then Jesulin doesn't translate to you being a low skilled scrub.

I'm playing on high enough level where scrub noob blobs and YOLO heavy tanks won't work, but not high enough to cheeze every bit of imbalance to my advantage, when I play against equal opponent what matters is personal skill, not balance. Or to rephrase it-balance is good enough to not be deciding factor for there ranks 200-500 where I play.

No, Jesulin is better then us and we are worse then Jesulin DO translate to we are being a relative low skilled scrub.
17 Apr 2015, 20:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 19:58 PMKatitof

Not what I've said.
Reading comprehension.

Fair enough that's what I meant. But my question is why is balance so important to you then ? I'm not trying to troll or anything I'm geniunely interested: Why does balance matter that much to you then ? I mean you might as well improve your skill level instead ?
17 Apr 2015, 20:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 20:04 PMGiaA

Fair enough that's what I meant. But my question is why is balance so important to you then ? I'm not trying to troll or anything I'm geniunely interested: Why does balance matter that much to you then ? I mean you might as well improve your skill level instead ?

Because when there are big issues(obers, old KT, kubeljesus, old USF LMG blob, old super heavies) then it influences everyone. I play all 4 armies, I want to have options with all of them, I don't want to be forced to certain playstyle just because others are not valid to the point of auto lose.
I'm also following closely most high level players as that helps me improve myself.
I also won't rest until units that completely have fallen out of the game(SU-76, AI partisans, irregulars, StuG to a point, brummbar to a lesser extend etc.) have a role in game and are not throw away units to feed opponent exp.

There is also the question of people spitting utter bullshit to get as much buffs as they can for their beloved single faction-I just like to gun down these people for sport, but some are too stupid to know that they are wrong even if they will get hit to the face with a brick engraved with the word itself.
17 Apr 2015, 21:03 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

2 more posts invised - #150 & 157. Please do not tempt fate.
17 Apr 2015, 21:29 PM

I think to many people are living in the past were OKW was OP and still post like it is; totally unable to accept that Allies are more powerful now than they ever have been in the past.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment