Login

russian armor

Which Faction Is OP At Present & Why ?

PAGES (9)down
19 Apr 2015, 00:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 20:57 PMKatitof

Because when there are big issues(obers, old KT, kubeljesus, old USF LMG blob, old super heavies) then it influences everyone. I play all 4 armies, I want to have options with all of them, I don't want to be forced to certain playstyle just because others are not valid to the point of auto lose.
I'm also following closely most high level players as that helps me improve myself.
I also won't rest until units that completely have fallen out of the game(SU-76, AI partisans, irregulars, StuG to a point, brummbar to a lesser extend etc.) have a role in game and are not throw away units to feed opponent exp.

There is also the question of people spitting utter bullshit to get as much buffs as they can for their beloved single faction-I just like to gun down these people for sport, but some are too stupid to know that they are wrong even if they will get hit to the face with a brick engraved with the word itself.

What's funny about this statement from you Katitof, is that by far and away YOU are the biggest Allied fanboy that frequents these forums. You are the one that always spits utter bullshit about Sovs and USF. You are always the first person to jump to the defence of Allies and claim whatever anyone is saying about them is total rubbish and it's just L2P and call them Axis fanboys, yet in the same sentence you crying that OKW/OST are OP.

Maybe, if the amount of games you played equalled your post count on COH2.org, people may take you a little more seriously, but as it stands whatever you say from here on in, it just gets disregarded as you are so predictable and Allies biased.
19 Apr 2015, 07:13 AM

Permanently Banned

Lolz,porygon at his best.The problem is katitof and ratchet,burts co would love to say l2p here but can't.:rofl:

U talk big game

1v1 me tough guy :snfBarton:

Ill be "UP" OST

U can be OP SOV
19 Apr 2015, 07:56 AM

I think to many people are living in the past were OKW was OP and still post like it is; totally unable to accept that Allies are more powerful now than they ever have been in the past.

True
19 Apr 2015, 08:16 AM

Which mode? 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4?
19 Apr 2015, 08:29 AM

What's funny about this statement from you Katitof, is that by far and away YOU are the biggest Allied fanboy that frequents these forums. You are the one that always spits utter bullshit about Sovs and USF. You are always the first person to jump to the defence of Allies and claim whatever anyone is saying about them is total rubbish and it's just L2P and call them Axis fanboys, yet in the same sentence you crying that OKW/OST are OP.

Maybe, if the amount of games you played equalled your post count on COH2.org, people may take you a little more seriously, but as it stands whatever you say from here on in, it just gets disregarded as you are so predictable and Allies biased.

At least I'm not that stupid to not being able to tell "strong" from "op" and actually am able to understand what people write in their posts instead of instigating my own bias on them and reading what I want instead of what is actually written as you've clearly presented here by example of you.
19 Apr 2015, 09:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2015, 08:29 AMKatitof

At least I'm not that stupid to not being able to tell "strong" from "op" and actually am able to understand what people write in their posts instead of instigating my own bias on them and reading what I want instead of what is actually written as you've clearly presented here by example of you.

You just understand your NKVD Propaganda. :)

Since forever you just split your NKVD bullshit.

When dat patch Kat is OP as fucked, Werfer is shooting harmless fireworks, you claim they were fine, we just spammed 8 Kats bombing you back to stoneage. :)

When ISU and Scotts was OP as fucked since forever (before HE/AP), you claim they were fine, we just use them wiped your whole army one by one. :)

When Marked target and tank swarm is easy one click watch panzer die since forever, you claim OKW have better marked.

Thanks for the laugh Katity, the Motherland salute to you. :)

24 Apr 2015, 14:33 PM

OKW.

Early Game: Kubel + Sturm
Late Game: KT

The SU.

Early Game: Con spam
Late Game: IS2, ISU, Double T3485s
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 395
Netherlands 8