Login

russian armor

A letter to Relic COH2 Game balance team

• This thread is locked
PAGES (18)down
17 Apr 2015, 13:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 12:56 PMdpfarce

Precisely 0 people will watch chess with chainsaws.

People who want to watch chainsaw juggling will watch chainsaw juggling without chess.

People who want to watch chess will watch chess without chainsaw juggling.

I don't know about it.
USA women football in lingerie is quite popular.
17 Apr 2015, 13:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 13:26 PMKatitof

I don't know about it.
USA women football in lingerie is quite popular.

Proof? Link? :D
17 Apr 2015, 13:39 PM
17 Apr 2015, 13:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 13:35 PMEsxile

Proof? Link? :D

I'm pretty sure actual american could tell you more.
17 Apr 2015, 13:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I can say without a doubt that "women's lingerie" football is not popular in America at all. I've never heard someone say "you catch that woman's lingerie football game bro"?
It's college and pro football,baseball,soccer,basketball..maybe lacrosse and volleyball..most other sports(especially women's versions of aforementioned sports,unfortunately) are about as relevant as NKVD commander.

17 Apr 2015, 13:56 PM

Its popular enough to be known in europe :snfBarton:
17 Apr 2015, 14:00 PM
Patrion 14

it's sad, this woman's lingerie football team needs love... like the NKVD commander
17 Apr 2015, 15:11 PM

Man, that was a silly analogy with truck pushing and chainsaw chess etc.
I think we can boil it down, though.
Some people like truck pushing, and find it interesting, thinking skillful pushing is worthy of praise (I am one of these), others don't, because they believe it gives an unfair advantage, and / or the skill cap it makes is too high.
But, most all agree that it was OP, at the very least on some maps and on some sides. So, I'd say it needed to be toned down, but not removed. Paul agrees, hence his durability rebuff, which would still have it slow on its pushing, just with the less drastic risk of beefing teching hard and giving vet to the opponent.
meh
17 Apr 2015, 15:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 15:11 PMJaedrik
I think we can boil it down, though.
Some people like truck pushing, and find it interesting, thinking skillful pushing is worthy of praise (I am one of these), others don't, because they believe it gives an unfair advantage, and / or the skill cap it makes is too high.
But, most all agree that it was OP, at the very least on some maps and on some sides. So, I'd say it needed to be toned down, but not removed. Paul agrees, hence his durability rebuff, which would still have it slow on its pushing, just with the less drastic risk of beefing teching hard and giving vet to the opponent.

Well I've seen Katitof make references about girlfriends and ex-girlfriends in previous posts but it's pretty clear that he's never had either so I don't really see the problem :snfCHVGame:
17 Apr 2015, 17:06 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I can say without a doubt that "women's lingerie" football is not popular in America at all. I've never heard someone say "you catch that woman's lingerie football game bro"?

The core audience is drunken frat boys
17 Apr 2015, 19:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 15:11 PMJaedrik

My only regret is that I have but one life with which to start silly conversations.
17 Apr 2015, 19:57 PM

I've never been a fan of using vehicles to push infantry in both CoH1 and CoH2. But this has much to do with how infantry react to the vehicles intended path rather than it's actual path.

If it didn't glitch out unit behaviors so much, I'd be more receptive to it.

I wish there were bikes and jeeps again that can get easily abandoned if they're shot at in close range. It's always what I thought should happen since CoH1.
23 Apr 2015, 00:02 AM
Donator 11

for those who say need to buff Allies should check my rank.

my allies all have 50 win Streak by now.

and Okw is so broken I dont even want to play it.......

23 Apr 2015, 00:22 AM

Permanently Banned

Very good point. While I don't 1v1 like yourself. Even in 2v2 allies are very potent and have a lot of strategies that just make the axis helpless to defend against with enough micro. Allies scale a lot higher with more skill. So if you have a lot of big problems with allies then maybe you just aren't playing right.
23 Apr 2015, 00:23 AM
Patrion 28

allies DO need some buffs but it's to crap like the su-76. OKH needs a LOT of units buffed and/or reworked so they're worth while.
23 Apr 2015, 01:12 AM

buff okw?? not really only the AA HF buff a bit more live so it gets 3 shoots from at gun to die just that will make a huge impact in middle and early game !

its a good vehicle but getting kiled by 2 shoots makes dificult to set im up and protcet it too baby siting so will depend the opponent level of skils ´

ober's are fine now they were abusive before having 70 kills it 1 ober soldat it was crazy

so for me a perfect balance will be a AA hf buff on is health

but a fuel increase to make it fair when its wet 5 it's so good that can
face a t70 penetrating a few shhots its just the veterancy that make okw super good to play so requir a huge micro and baby siting units

just my opinion if they buff the AA HF health will make more easy to use it at least taking 3 shots make the vehicle more useful in game because
facing a huge blob of cons or rifles blobbing you choose its to run or get destroy

just my oponion !! AA HF buff will help !
23 Apr 2015, 01:25 AM

Very interesting. Specially from someone who actually knows how to play the game and for sure knows the game far better than the Relic's balance team
aaa
23 Apr 2015, 03:21 AM

Despite winining streak you still have higher win % as OKw than SU.
And with that win% you are only 14, so those who above you they most likely have 99% winrate. No wonder with this fraction.
OKW is broken they are overpowered.
People who cannot control their units at all, lossing 70% of the map simply sit around their shooting building and getting deathball to A clik.
KT is like a cheating, most stupid unit ever in any RTS game there is no such insanity.
What people who play 2v2 33 44 can know about balance. Those modes are 100% idiotic
23 Apr 2015, 04:43 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2015, 03:21 AMaaa
Despite winining streak you still have higher win % as OKw than SU.
And with that win% you are only 14, so those who above you they most likely have 99% winrate. No wonder with this fraction.
OKW is broken they are overpowered.
People who cannot control their units at all, lossing 70% of the map simply sit around their shooting building and getting deathball to A clik.
KT is like a cheating, most stupid unit ever in any RTS game there is no such insanity.
What people who play 2v2 33 44 can know about balance. Those modes are 100% idiotic
You dumbass he's talking about current patch okw. 95% of those wins are from okw pre patch since their release. This is current patch talk. Lol you see 50+ win streaks for both allied faction and you still scream okw is OP despite them being heavily nerfed this CURRENT patch..
23 Apr 2015, 05:01 AM

OKWe lose.
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak