Login

russian armor

The Jackson TD desperately needs smoke dischargers.

17 Feb 2015, 09:25 AM

150 fuel and ur on.Can't have all that AND 60 range.Or u can have above at 140 fuel but 50 range.

I would gladly paid 150 for TD that would deal almost constant 160dmg without so much RNG and unit that wont die because of one misteake or pathfinsing issue. This would also help OST T3 cause Stug wont be dead in 2 shots.

The only Panther in the game that can self spot with out upgrades is the Command Panther. And the Panther isn't a TD, it's a Tank Hunter.

:lol:

And what's the difference between tank destroyer and tank hunter?

Let me put here the most simple definition of TD.

"A tank destroyer or tank hunter is a type of armored fighting vehicle armed with...."
17 Feb 2015, 09:32 AM

Permanently Banned
GIMME MY FUCKING

17 Feb 2015, 09:39 AM

GIMME MY FUCKING

We are playing for Pershing for ages but hey! If OKW has so so so rare units why not give USF Super Pershing? :megusta:

Let them feel how it os to deal with something you cant penetrate

Ok, this is little troll.
17 Feb 2015, 09:40 AM

:lol:

And what's the difference between tank destroyer and tank hunter?

Let me put here the most simple definition of TD.

"A tank destroyer or tank hunter is a type of armored fighting vehicle armed with...."

Every turreted tank in the game was historically a tank hunter except the Luchs and sherman, but the only tank that functions like a tank hunter in game is the Panther :oops:
17 Feb 2015, 18:15 PM

Poll just reflects Axis fandom since their mighty tanks struggle against light armored Jacksons.
17 Feb 2015, 18:16 PM

GIMME MY FUCKING

I will gladly exchange Jackson's nerf for this and than show these Axis fan boys how it is done USA style.
17 Feb 2015, 18:53 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

I like the concept of the hardhitting jackson and I'm ok with the RNG.
But you could nerf the damage from 240 to 200 and give the jackson a deflection damage of ~100
17 Feb 2015, 19:19 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2015, 08:00 AMJohnnyB
Health increase, that's the key. Rising it's DPS or RPM or penetration would make it to powerfull against ostheer T3. Increasing it's survivability will be the best way.

It is already (too) powerful vs OST T3. It penetrates every T3 tank everytime except for the PZIV anyway.

Increasing its survivability will only make things worse for Ostheer.

The best thing is to reduce damage to 160 and increase pen by 80 at long range. It'd be slightly less powerful vs mediums but more reliable vs heavies.
17 Feb 2015, 19:29 PM

GIMME MY FUCKING

Nobody is keeping War Thunder from you :snfCHVGame:

We are playing for Pershing for ages but hey! If OKW has so so so rare units why not give USF Super Pershing? :megusta:

Let them feel how it os to deal with something you cant penetrate

Ok, this is little troll.

Super Pershing makes eligible the Maus :snfCHVGame:

17 Feb 2015, 20:00 PM

Poll just reflects Axis fandom since their mighty tanks struggle against light armored Jacksons.

Every tank that isn't a Panther or KT is pretty useless in the face of Jacksons, even the mighty Tiger I is reduced to a whimpering kitten with the shear amount of damage a Jackson can push out while easily moonwalking away from the Tiger. It would make more sense for the Jackson to have a better ROF but less damage seeing as it already is the most mobile and easy to keep alive medium TD in the game.

It is already (too) powerful vs OST T3. It penetrates every T3 tank everytime except for the PZIV anyway.

Increasing its survivability will only make things worse for Ostheer.

The best thing is to reduce damage to 160 and increase pen by 80 at long range. It'd be slightly less powerful vs mediums but more reliable vs heavies.

The PZIV still can never take on a Jackson due to the fact even 1 hit from a Jackson will take a massive chunk of health out of the PZIV. A reduction in damage but keeping the pen the same while increase the rate at which is targets, reloads, and fires would go a long way towards making it actually fulfill its intended roll without being an RNG mess.
17 Feb 2015, 21:04 PM

Every tank that isn't a Panther or KT is pretty useless in the face of Jacksons, even the mighty Tiger I is reduced to a whimpering kitten with the shear amount of damage a Jackson can push out while easily moonwalking away from the Tiger. It would make more sense for the Jackson to have a better ROF but less damage seeing as it already is the most mobile and easy to keep alive medium TD in the game.

The PZIV still can never take on a Jackson due to the fact even 1 hit from a Jackson will take a massive chunk of health out of the PZIV. A reduction in damage but keeping the pen the same while increase the rate at which is targets, reloads, and fires would go a long way towards making it actually fulfill its intended roll without being an RNG mess.

Every tank that isn't a IS2 or Jackson is pretty useless in the face of King Tiger/Panther, even the mighty Sherman/T34 is reduced a whimpering kitten with shear amount of damage they take. So Axis can have high damaging tanks to shut down almost all medium tanks but USF cant?
17 Feb 2015, 21:14 PM

gonna agree with Alexzandvar on this one even as a USF faction warrior. Jackson is in a really weird place. What you have is basically a tier 4 vehicle in Tier 3(since USF doesnt even have a T4) that hardcounters and bouderline shuts down all T3 armor yet struggle with T4 and Super call in vehicles as USF only real vehicle based counter to them(since mines are hit and miss and AT guns get evaporated by 88s)and even then its hit and miss thanks to amount of RNG

buff it anymore and OST T3 namely still gets crapped on yet nerf it and USF lategame gets even more screwed vs heavy armor. I dont really see how this can be fixed without any major game redesigns.....
17 Feb 2015, 21:49 PM

gonna agree with Alexzandvar on this one even as a USF faction warrior. Jackson is in a really weird place. What you have is basically a tier 4 vehicle in Tier 3(since USF doesnt even have a T4) that hardcounters and bouderline shuts down all T3 armor yet struggle with T4 and Super call in vehicles as USF only real vehicle based counter to them(since mines are hit and miss and AT guns get evaporated by 88s)and even then its hit and miss thanks to amount of RNG

buff it anymore and OST T3 namely still gets crapped on yet nerf it and USF lategame gets even more screwed vs heavy armor. I dont really see how this can be fixed without any major game redesigns.....

Its quite easy. For people with decent memories. When WFA released the Panther had not recieved its GOD LIKE ARMOR back not blitz. During this period you could actually KILL a Panther with an M10 through skillful play. Because you had a decent chance to Pen.

The M10 always did 160 damage Per shot.

I would be happy as hell if that same dynamic was applied to the Jackson. Consistant damage at 160 a shot GUARANTEED. That alone would balance it out. No idea why folks want to make it harder than it needs to be.
17 Feb 2015, 23:34 PM

Every tank that isn't a IS2 or Jackson is pretty useless in the face of King Tiger/Panther, even the mighty Sherman/T34 is reduced a whimpering kitten with shear amount of damage they take. So Axis can have high damaging tanks to shut down almost all medium tanks but USF cant?

You do realize that A. Axis have very little in the way of medium tanks and B. Every single one is just a waste of space taking up popcap the minute the first Jackson hits the field?

And the Panther isn't any more high damage than any other TD, and if your supporting your tanks like you should he shouldn't be able to chase you down and kill you. The KT does a fuckload of damage because it's a bloody KT, and you can still easily kill it with just two mediums or a few AT guns if it hits a mine.

If I had viable mid game medium tanks to build I, and most other players would do it, to bad Axis doesn't fucking have any.

Reducing it's damage and increasing it's ROF would make it better against heavy tanks while giving mediums some more breathing room. There is a way to fix it that doesn't shit all over USF and Ostheer.

17 Feb 2015, 23:46 PM
Donator 11

Having problem with Jackson? The solution is one-click away: call in a Puma
17 Feb 2015, 23:58 PM

You know how badly a USF player would have to fuck up to lose a Jackson to a Puma? Not to mention it's a fracking TD so you should always be supporting it. The Puma is a armored car for christs sake.
18 Feb 2015, 00:06 AM

Mind sharing what you are smoking?
18 Feb 2015, 03:01 AM

Losing a Jackson to a Puma is a L2P issue, not a balance issue.
18 Feb 2015, 06:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Feb 2015, 00:06 AMPorygon

Mind sharing what you are smoking?

Must be verry good stuff.
18 Feb 2015, 07:21 AM

Lolcake reverse.You really need to play ostheer.But ur posts serve as amusement nonetheless.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★