Login

russian armor

Werh static howitzer needs a buff

7 Jan 2015, 22:31 PM

It use to be rain of shell, and right now it kinda sucks same as ML-20. Maybe a buff to both
8 Jan 2015, 00:51 AM

Imo all howitzers need to be looked at. The LeFH and the ML-20 need to fire more shells and need some mechanic to protect them from easy wipes. I'd also prefer the ability to choose between accurate fire and saturation fire, because sometimes you want to hammer that one bunker, and other times you just want to hammer the whole defensive line. Maybe accurate fire could fire 4 shells and saturation could fire 8.

The B-4 should also be changed to fire 3 weaker shells in a barrage, and precision strike may remain as-is. I feel the B-4 change is needed because the current B-4 is essentially RNG incarnate. You have a high chance to do no damage, a moderate chance to do some damage, and a low chance to do devastating damage. And once RNG smiles upon you enough, you earn the ability to buy your damage.
8 Jan 2015, 12:05 PM

I don't.

Permanent barrage and easy victory by annihilation anyone?

OFC, you don't play Ostheer for a reason.
8 Jan 2015, 12:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jan 2015, 22:31 PMUGBEAR
and right now it kinda sucks same as ML-20. Maybe a buff to both

ML-20 is still viable. If you put an equal sign between these two howies I am really wondering if you used them both or just the ML but I guess I know the answer.
8 Jan 2015, 16:21 PM

The ML-20 is still very good against OKW players and the pinpoint shell can wreck blobs just like the B4 can. But it should still get a minor buff if the Ostheer artillery is buffed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★