Login

russian armor

How to fix Blitz

3 Jan 2015, 08:02 AM

English is not my native language so maybe my syntax was wrong, but the point was that Blitz, when restricted to non-combat, as proposed above, would be vastly overpriced. The status quo is IMO fine. Blitz has great utility at present, then again, OH needs all the utility it can possibly get to remain at least a little viable in competitive play right now. Kicking one of its precious few remaining crutches from under it without a fundamental review of the balance situation would be highly detrimental to the game.
Personally, I would substitute Blitz on the KT, apart from that I see no issue.
3 Jan 2015, 08:17 AM

Blitz is still too good on some tanks regardless if Ostheer uses it as a crutch. Now it would be interesting to see Soviet tank vet fixed so that it can be useful. At the same time though, it doesn't really solve the issue.
3 Jan 2015, 08:43 AM
Patrion 28

the OKW blitz should be nerfed to the same level as OKH. i'm not convinced about nerfing OKH blitz though, even if it often is a get out of jail free card. i do agree that soviet tanks need more utility.
3 Jan 2015, 08:57 AM

Its very simple. Blitzkrieg should be offensive ability.
Right now its defensive one. This must be changed.
3 Jan 2015, 09:05 AM

Combat Engineers (and Pioneers) repair at normal speed, USF and OKW just have turbo-repairs.

Actually OKW only have turbo repairs.
USF have normal repairs, just more widely available.
3 Jan 2015, 09:26 AM

Combat Engineers (and Pioneers) repair at normal speed, USF and OKW just have turbo-repairs.

Ja well between upgraded Sturmpios and US crew repairs you get spoiled I guess, you are of course right.
3 Jan 2015, 11:01 AM

Actually OKW only have turbo repairs.
USF have normal repairs, just more widely available.

I never tested it, but they always felt faster to me, so I went and did test it. Each squad was made to repair 200 health twice (third time if results were inconsistent). The results are as follows:

(tagged for length)

You were right about Sturmpioneers, they're faster than I thought. At the same time, vehicle crews are slower than I thought, although they get Vet 2 almost instantly and have Critical Repair, so they're still superior to other not-OKW factions.
3 Jan 2015, 11:12 AM
Patrion 28

spios should probably lose the sweeper buff unless the faction get's the massive changes it deserves.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★