Login

russian armor

Relic please make report\penalty system

2 Dec 2014, 20:32 PM
Donator 22

voted NO.

System is going to be abused from the time it is available.
Unless you find a really new approach to prevent misuse. I would be interested in that if you have an idea.
2 Dec 2014, 20:45 PM

Lol... there are systems like these in League of Legends and Dota2, and there is rarely any abuse there.

2 Dec 2014, 21:22 PM

Lol... there are systems like these in League of Legends and Dota2, and there is rarely any abuse there.

I have over 5000hours in Dota2, and the report system is ONLY here to abuse, it's basically I don't like you button. Since the system is automated, no one checks if the reports are true or not. It's a basically free for all on who reports others more. So obviously you have no clue have you are talking about.
2 Dec 2014, 21:34 PM

This topic is such a BS. I am sick of the people "oh i am so good and fu.. the noobs".
Get over your self OP.
2 Dec 2014, 21:43 PM
Benefactor 115

next time it happens call the Internet Police
2 Dec 2014, 21:46 PM

Yeah im kinda bored to flaming enemies calling me a cheater and i should die in pain and fuck myself, when i make USA AAHT against him, meanwhile he is spamming only MG42s, and does not even produce a pak40
2 Dec 2014, 21:57 PM

Ironic considering the op and his opening post.

People in stone houses shouldn't throw rocks and all that jazz ;)

The current system is "okay" for the community we have. If you have a major issue, email Relic enforcement with proof.

2 Dec 2014, 22:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 21:22 PMShang

I have over 5000hours in Dota2, and the report system is ONLY here to abuse, it's basically I don't like you button. Since the system is automated, no one checks if the reports are true or not. It's a basically free for all on who reports others more. So obviously you have no clue have you are talking about.

Well it is still good, better than nothing. Actions are taken against players in Dota2. The League of Legends system is quite good because the developers pointed out that people rarely re-offend after being punished. Overtime it has been improved upon.

i feel like people who are not in favor of this are the ones actually causing the trouble.
2 Dec 2014, 22:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 21:57 PMBryan
Ironic considering the op and his opening post.

People in stone houses shouldn't throw rocks and all that jazz ;)

The current system is "okay" for the community we have. If you have a major issue, email Relic enforcement with proof.

I don't think COH2 even has an enforcement system. I emailed Relic general directory yesterday and still havent received a response.
2 Dec 2014, 22:08 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

you can email enforcement@relic.com with reports of abusive players.
2 Dec 2014, 22:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 22:08 PMRomeo
you can email enforcement@relic.com with reports of abusive players.

Of course that exists.. but does relic even respond back? I emailed them yesterday if that email is still checked and maintained
2 Dec 2014, 22:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Of course that exists.. but does relic even respond back? I emailed them yesterday if that email is still checked and maintained

And you want them to implement a new system :P
2 Dec 2014, 22:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I wouldn't expect them to respond to every single email they get. I think they're busy enough as it is. They have never responded to my reports. I have no idea if they were acted upon or not.
2 Dec 2014, 22:37 PM

Well it is still good, better than nothing. Actions are taken against players in Dota2. The League of Legends system is quite good because the developers pointed out that people rarely re-offend after being punished. Overtime it has been improved upon.

i feel like people who are not in favor of this are the ones actually causing the trouble.

That logic makes no sense.

You're saying that is ok to completely ignore the fact vast majority of reports are just out of spite and has no factual basis. Those *action* are taken by automated system, for example I can report anybody I don't like or just for the fun of it. Actions taken will not depend on his actual behavior but the fact how many friends I can call to report him too. With that logic let's replace all courts with just popular vote about every accused.
2 Dec 2014, 22:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 22:37 PMShang
popular vote

That's not how the league of legends tribunal works at all.
2 Dec 2014, 22:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 22:41 PMRomeo

That's not how the league of legends tribunal works at all.

But that's AFTER reviewing evidence. In Dota2= player x has recieved Y reports, actions have been taken.
2 Dec 2014, 22:57 PM

I voted Yes, but not for the reasons the OP stated. My reason is that people can be real cunts in this game, and it's bad for the community.
2 Dec 2014, 23:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 22:56 PMShang
But that's AFTER reviewing evidence. In Dota2= player x has recieved Y reports, actions have been taken.

That is also not true. In Dota 2 a player's actions are reviewed via unspecified internal means before they are banned. I've been reported without just reason plenty of times and nothing has ever happened to me.
3 Dec 2014, 00:09 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 19:54 PMShang

This just tells me everything. You're the kind of arrogant person who thinks everyone else is noob and blames others for losing, instead of focusing on own faults. You want to report people for playing *bad* according to you? Other 99 people might say you're the bad one. There's a reason why it's called random. You get a RANDOM teammate, SURPRISE! If you don't like it don't play 2v2 random, and make some friends. But I guess it's hard to make friends with your behavior.

lol. so true.

maybe everybody should have only three report ticket per week. so you can't just go on reporting everybody.

we should at least be able to report vicious players and afk-ers
3 Dec 2014, 00:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 23:26 PMRomeo

That is also not true. In Dota 2 a player's actions are reviewed via unspecified internal means before they are banned. I've been reported without just reason plenty of times and nothing has ever happened to me.

Bullshit, there's no review. Only a automated system. If you have any information about this *internal* means feel free to share the source. And how you know you are reported? Because people in game said: reported? You know, I see people spam that in every game, but that doesn't mean they have reports left or really reported you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★