Login

russian armor

Are you taking a break from the CoH2 title?

18 Sep 2014, 02:21 AM
Honorary Member Badge

i already drift from game to game. the building severity of bugs since WFA don't help. :(
18 Sep 2014, 02:39 AM

I hate the fact that as Allies you have to build a certain way or you lose, extremely boring...
18 Sep 2014, 03:33 AM
Patrion 15

I don't think this poll reflects the community as a whole but rather the forum lurkers and highly critical people that frequent this site (myself included, however I am not taking a break from the game, I think this patch is rather interesting).

IMO Relic needs to work on eliminating as many frustrating elements as possible from the game. If they want the game to grow competetively they need to remove the bugs/gimmicks/terrible pathing. It takes a serious investment of time to get really good at anything, and if players feel like they have to fight an uphill battle against all the bugs, pathing issues, and too much RNG, (can we please tone down the vehicle death crits please?) chances are they will quit for a more stable and rewarding game. RTS games are frustrating by nature, especially in defeat, and COH2 only exacerbates this by the numerous infuriating problems the game has.
18 Sep 2014, 03:37 AM

Only Relic will really know. They haz the data.

I like the infantry combat now but my lord is the armor combat something else.
24 Sep 2014, 19:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2014, 03:37 AMNapalm
Only Relic will really know. They haz the data.

I like the infantry combat now but my lord is the armor combat something else.

True dat ;)
24 Sep 2014, 19:03 PM

I'd be shocked if more than 10% of the people who voted they were taking a break are actually leaving. Just crybabies.

And of those 10% really leaving, most haven't been playing for a long time, often since launch.
24 Sep 2014, 19:17 PM

Lol MongolKing, this thread has a lot of non-crybabies in it.
Just deal with it.
24 Sep 2014, 19:17 PM

I'd be shocked if more than 10% of the people who voted they were taking a break are actually leaving. Just crybabies.

And of those 10% really leaving, most haven't been playing for a long time, often since launch.

By definition, only the ones who left and still stuck around COH2.ORG can be included in your first group of "crybabies". Another description for them is "fans of the game who would like to play but hate it the way it is now."

completely excluded from the poll results are those who have left and now don't even bother checking COH2.org or voting in polls. By the count of my friends who used to play... that number could be quite substantial.
24 Sep 2014, 19:40 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Keep your eye on the Steam stats....just sayin'
25 Sep 2014, 00:54 AM

Officially no, but I haven't touched it this week. The meta is very stale, Allied late-game is too weak and gimmicky, blob meta sucks, spam meta sucks. Wehrmacht is the only army I can play whilst feeling like I still have options, and even then you get to deal with Allied cheese because that's all they're good at.

/minorrant
25 Sep 2014, 00:58 AM

I play COH 2 because i want to have fun and the small balance and bug problems are not enough to drive me away. Imo, some people take games to seriusly. I think that this behavour is a little sick, but hey, thats just me... I will keep playing the game....

+1
25 Sep 2014, 01:02 AM

+1

serious, you watch the game more than you play and you can clearly see the game has issues that have not been addressed for a very long time.

Sorry the 1 hour you probably play a night is extremely fun and rewarding but when George has to make a bug counter... MVGame...
25 Sep 2014, 14:25 PM

Well I am still playing, but I am getting more cynical and frustrated everyday
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight