Login

russian armor

A - move

3 Aug 2014, 18:36 PM

This game turned into garbage. My main mode of 2v2.
In our hands, two-thirds of the cards, but here comes the six infantry units OKW. That's all. without a minimum micro control this mob chases and captures all.
We create a lot of things - machine guns, mortars, ZIS-3 and shock troops - all useless.
at the end of the battle in the statistics, we can see what caused more damage to the enemy in two or three times, and the Germans win
KV-8 imbalanced? cut
ISU-152 imbalanced? cut
Katyusha imbalanced? cut
120mm imbalanced? cut
I already hate this game paradise spam noobs
3 Aug 2014, 18:38 PM

I really can't understand what you're saying beyond being frustrated by an OKW blob.
3 Aug 2014, 18:44 PM

I don't see how you can get frustrated at okw blob if you have machine guns, zis barrage and shocks to deal with it. Seems a misuse of machine guns, Shock smoke and zis barrage.
3 Aug 2014, 18:48 PM

Permanently Banned
While the content of this post is pretty incoherent, I don't see how it has anything to do with attack-move.
3 Aug 2014, 18:49 PM

Hmmmm SturmPios,Obers and Falshcimjaggers seem a little ridiculous,but they are beatable....vetted PPSh Cons to T34's seem to work for me
3 Aug 2014, 18:58 PM

Maxim - Shocks, is all you need
3 Aug 2014, 19:04 PM

I don't see how you can get frustrated at okw blob if you have machine guns, zis barrage and shocks to deal with it. Seems a misuse of machine guns, Shock smoke and zis barrage.

This.

3 Aug 2014, 19:41 PM

correction: a - movement and walking Stuka - that's the whole game for OKW
3 Aug 2014, 19:50 PM

Even shocks must win veterancy early in order to be able to beat OKW infantry.
If you make Shocks late or they lose horribly their first engagements they will do nothing against a vetted OKW blob.

Now more seriously, I expect you all being among the top 20 soviet players 2vs2 if it is really as easy to win as you say.
3 Aug 2014, 20:03 PM

Yes 1 squad of shocks is going to be beat by an entire blob, but build a maxim to hold down a blob then send in 2 squads of shocks and watch the OKW blob retreat.
3 Aug 2014, 21:10 PM

I agree in that it is frustrating to fight OKW A-move blobs because of how effective they are with minimal or even no micro whatsoever. That's not to say it isn't beatable. My friend and I have been doing well for ourselves in 2v2's, but the amount of effort it takes to counter what is essentially a one-button click is rather absurd.

Part of the reason this is so frustrating is because maxims are pretty much the only thing you can do about it, then everyone goes and whines about how OP maxims are and now Relic wants to nerf them to a 4-man crew.
3 Aug 2014, 21:16 PM
Donator 22

I have seen this blobs, with the USF as well... focus fire and there you go
3 Aug 2014, 21:21 PM

Good machine gun placement is usually the key. Most OKW infantry don't have anything to negate machine guns, i.e. smoke grenades, so they have to either find some way to flank the position, or hammer it with indirect fire.

As long as you are constantly displacing your crews, you shouldn't have too many problems.
3 Aug 2014, 21:24 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Post the replay, please
3 Aug 2014, 22:07 PM

Good machine gun placement is usually the key. Most OKW infantry don't have anything to negate machine guns, i.e. smoke grenades, so they have to either find some way to flank the position, or hammer it with indirect fire.

As long as you are constantly displacing your crews, you shouldn't have too many problems.

Then you have the cheesy units that appear in buildings behind your lines and kill in 5 seconds all the crew of your support weapons without a chance to retreat because the guy pulling the weapon is always the first to die...

Currently, as soviet, T1 doesn't give any unit that can survive to midgame, and T2 means maxim spam.
Nerfing maxim will mean that OKW will win easily against Soviets only blobbing infantry.
3 Aug 2014, 22:10 PM

How does this have anything to do with A-move? People these days...

"Blobbing". Is that harder to write than A-move?
3 Aug 2014, 22:15 PM
Donator 11

Molotov, maxim, zis barrage, katausha, isu152... you cant kill a blob with those at your disposal? This is a L2P matter.
3 Aug 2014, 22:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2014, 22:15 PMspajn
Molotov, maxim, zis barrage, katausha, isu152... you cant kill a blob with those at your disposal? This is a L2P matter.

Ohh yea, that short range molotovs gonna rape them LMG blobs good.

Do you always type random things on your keyboard and call them counters?
3 Aug 2014, 22:22 PM

Imagine if ram worked on infantry... why do units dance around tanks that drive right through them? If i were to drive a tank straight into a blob, surely i would crush all the infantry?

I try to do this with panthers and t34's, but it simply doesnt work and it screws up tank pathing. The only times ive seen vehicle heavy crush properly is when a tank gets destroyed and goes out of control, outright wiping squads in its path.
3 Aug 2014, 22:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2014, 22:07 PMGreeb

Then you have the cheesy units that appear in buildings behind your lines and kill in 5 seconds all the crew of your support weapons without a chance to retreat because the guy pulling the weapon is always the first to die...

Currently, as soviet, T1 doesn't give any unit that can survive to midgame, and T2 means maxim spam.
Nerfing maxim will mean that OKW will win easily against Soviets only blobbing infantry.

Destroy buildings then? lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS