Login

russian armor

A - move

4 Aug 2014, 00:45 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

While A move is a problem with the new faction, what you are describing is blobing.
4 Aug 2014, 06:07 AM

USF blobs with their ability to fire BARs on the move are a much bigger problem. Though I've found a good mix of units to deal with them after weeks of frustration trying to handle them with MGs. Two squads of Jaeger Light Infantry or Panzerfusiliers (preferably in cover), backed up by a Flaktrack, backed up by a support gun.

If the blob has zooks in it, focus them with the Jaeger/Fusiliers to wittle them down and keep them away from your flaktrack. Just to be safe, focus your flaktrack on the zooks once they're in range. All the while, the ISG deals more damage from afar (use direct fire, not barrage). In one game, I anticipated this after two previous blob rush attempts. I was completely ready this time and knew he would have to mass retreat, so I snuck my Puma up the flank into his base to get line of sight and dropped a mortar barrage on the retreat point and wiped out five low health squads.

Morale of the story...beating the blob is more satisfying than it is frustrating to lose to one.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★