Login

russian armor

I feel betrayed from RELIC (War Spoils and com. rotation)

• This thread is locked
16 Jul 2014, 11:15 AM

I wanted to make this thread since the release of WFA.
On a sidenote.This is not a rant, i am just saying how i feel!

The new systems (War spoils and commander rotation) should be in the game at the first place.
Now it feels like Relic is pissing on everbody who payed for them.

How in the hell can this be a good thing for me (as an example)????
I already have all the commanders (payed for them) and now with this rotation thing, i started co2 and guess what, RELIC IS GIVING ME TWO NEW COMMANDERS TO CHECK OUT, but guess again, i already have them (payed money for them).

I think the problem startet with the release, they made a wrong decision and now they try to fix it with another wrong one.

Sorry guys, but i feel a bit betrayed from RELIC.

Their moto was: DLC will supporting the Game!
Then we did (everybody who bought the DLC).
And now: We will give everything to everybody (which i think ist great but...) throu war spoils and commander rotation.

My conclusion is: Everybody who payed for that is getting the Finger from Relic!!!!

Dont get me wrong, i hated the DLC Sh.. but now it feels like i am getting "VERARSCHT" which means "getting fooled and laughed at" when i open the war spoils and all i see is stuff that i already have (and the same with the commander rotation). It is like getting a new gift but in reality, it is NOTHING.

And one last thing. Dont start with payed DLC again relic, enough is enough. Just try to fix the new system and please think a little bit more about the players who supported you this past year, not only the new ones. We earned you RESPECT, not yor disrespect (thats how i feel right now).

EDIT:T his is not about the money !!!

SECOND EDIT WAS NECESSERY: IT IS NOT ABOUT THE FREAKING MONEY DONT YOU GET THAT????????????????????????

Third Edit: I guess my english sucks very bad!!!

EDIT FOUR:
TL_TR: I rather get nothing from spoils and rotating coms (untill they have new stuff or stuff that i dont have) instead of the stuff i already have.
It is like i never had the game but relic should know better (that i have it since it came out).
16 Jul 2014, 11:18 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Howe many of these pernicious threads must I endure before entering the Pearly Gates?

Can Mods not merge all the sacks of shit into one thread, ready for the night soil waggon?
16 Jul 2014, 11:22 AM

Yea these threads are getting tiresome, stop making a thousand threads about the goddamn war spoils shit please.
16 Jul 2014, 11:23 AM

If you read more carefully you would see that this is not about how good or bad the war spoils and the commander rotation is. But whatever...
16 Jul 2014, 11:26 AM

You are right of course, it's understandable that you feel shafted.

However the new system is an improvement, especially if we get a new commander every week to try until we finally get them by drops. The idea is really good, except its a bit unfair for those that already paid. On the positive side, you do possess those commanders now and don't need for them to drop.

In the next years as new content is produced you will benefit just like a player coming into he game now, i.e. free content and new commander rotations to keep things fresh. You will be getting free commanders for Afrika Korps DLC in a couple of years (maybe haha).

If there is a way that Relic can recompensate the people who already bought all the stuff from vanilla then it would be cool but realistically that is not really possible. But they should be thankful for your investment.
16 Jul 2014, 11:32 AM

You are right of course, it's understandable that you feel shafted.

However the new system is an improvement, especially if we get a new commander every week to try until we finally get them by drops. The idea is really good, except its a bit unfair for those that already paid. On the positive side, you do possess those commanders now and don't need for them to drop.

In the next years as new content is produced you will benefit just like a player coming into he game now, i.e. free content and new commander rotations to keep things fresh. You will be getting free commanders for Afrika Korps DLC in a couple of years (maybe haha).

If there is a way that Relic can recompensate the people who already bought all the stuff from vanilla then it would be cool but realistically that is not really possible. But they should be thankful for your investment.

I am with you Brichals, i also think that this is an improvment but... dont give the people things they alredy have. It is disrespectful for me to start COH2 and to see that relic is giving me stuff that i already have. I dont need new stuff, i want them too. But not like this. It is like Relic erased the hole year since release and started from scratch. Thats ok too but think about the people who where the hole time on your side!
16 Jul 2014, 11:42 AM

I'd really like moderation on this site to be amped up. Someone makes a thread about a topic and then ten people make the same thread in the next two hours.

I realise you might not be saying EXACTLY the same thing someone else is Sandreas but really ... you could have posted this in one of the dozen or so other war spoils threads.
16 Jul 2014, 11:49 AM

I'd really like moderation on this site to be amped up. Someone makes a thread about a topic and then ten people make the same thread in the next two hours.

I realise you might not be saying EXACTLY the same thing someone else is Sandreas but really ... you could have posted this in one of the dozen or so other war spoils threads.

I know that but as i wrote before, this is not the same (as you correctly acknoledged). I feel this would go under if i was posting it in the other threads.
I wanted to express my feelings, not comment on the new system (that much).
16 Jul 2014, 11:53 AM

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
16 Jul 2014, 12:07 PM

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

:D so it is our fault? OK!!!
16 Jul 2014, 12:11 PM

You don't bitch when games go on sale after being out awhile when you paid premium to play right away, it's relic product they don't owe u shit stop notching because you paid for what u wanted.
16 Jul 2014, 12:23 PM

You don't bitch when games go on sale after being out awhile when you paid premium to play right away, it's relic product they don't owe u shit stop notching because you paid for what u wanted.

Actually, people were bitching about that as well.
16 Jul 2014, 12:32 PM

It's not about the money, please read first then post your sh..
You are so off topic. And if someone is bitching, that is you (again, learn to read, it is your native language).

And Katitof, you are right, there are crazy people in this world.

To everybody:
Not every post or thread which is telling something that you not agree to is bitching. I am a normal human being who is expressing his opinion!
Grow up!!!
16 Jul 2014, 13:16 PM

So basically what you are saying is:
Relic is giving commanders out for free (War Spoils or timed) and you dislike it, because it wasn't always this way and you paid for them.

You didn't lose anything. It's not like you can't access something you paid for anymore. It's just not as "exclusive" anymore or whatever. To me that sounds incredibly egoistical. I paid for the commanders, now others get them for free, I also want free stuff!
16 Jul 2014, 13:18 PM

Let me ask you something. Have you ever payed for an early access game? Have you bought a collector edition for early access to a game's beta?

These sort of deals let you pay for content and then other people get access to that content inevitably too. Do you think that is naturally explotatitve?

I would look at it that way. You payed into a system for early access to content. Reliable access to content. Other players may never get a commander. They may only get those commanders once a year. You have them always. I think there's still value for those purchases.

I will admit though. The "pay for a beta" analogy is a little messed up even. When you pay for a beta you know people will get access to the same content inevitably.

Commanders were not like that. We never knew for sure if they would ever be anything but a paid product. I can sympathize with that aspect. Still, I think the value of these purchases remains.
16 Jul 2014, 13:50 PM

You got exactly what you paid for.

Everyone else gets exactly what they pay for.

Your purchase as a consumer is informed, immutable and in no way devalued by the current system.

It is still exactly what you paid for and you still have it and you have lost nothing.

Net cost to entire player base is zero.

You're not cheated of anything.

Seriously.

Stop this shit.

What sort of self entitled children are populating this forum.
16 Jul 2014, 13:51 PM

Milka and Shep, first i want to thank you that you are not acusing me for bitching and stuff like that.

My point is NOT the Money, i wrote that to many times before.
Milka, you can understand the word "Verarschung" (in english it is something like making "fun of you".
It feels like that because everything we get (the people who have almost everything) is the same. Imho it would be better to get nothing from that what we already have instead off getting duplicates and now the rotation commanders we already have.
It s like we never existed and now we get boxes with duplicates.
The new free system is good but it is making fun of us.

My opinion is like that (first post). Not more, not less (not about the Money).

My opinion for warspoils and rotating commanders is:

War spoils: Everything exept commanders should be in it. Commanders should get everyone if they rank up or something else, dont leave it to RNG. That is not fair for eveybody.

Rotating commanders: Give me some commanders that i dont already have. that simple. If you dont have any new commanders to offer, dont offer me (again) the ones i have. I would prefer a text that would state that."Sorry sandreas, at the moment we dont have any new commanders for you but we will in the future. Thank you, your Relic Team".
Or something like that. It is much better then what they do at the moment. It feels like i bought the game yesterday. Sorry Relic but that is not true.
16 Jul 2014, 13:55 PM

You got exactly what you paid for.

Everyone else gets exactly what they pay for.

Your purchase as a consumer is informed, immutable and in no way devalued by the current system.

It is still exactly what you paid for and you still have it and you have lost nothing.

Net cost to entire player base is zero.

You're not cheated of anything.

Seriously.

Stop this shit.

What sort of self entitled children are populating this forum.

I think you are the child because obviusly you cant read or old enough to understand the point of this.!!!!!

And obviusly you cant read or you are blind because i wrote it more then once that this is not about the freaking money!!!
16 Jul 2014, 14:01 PM

They are only temporary lol,u have them forever.
This method i like because it lessens the ongoing frustration with unable to access new commanders with war spoils.
I think they are going in right direction,but they seriously need to do away with this duplicate problem.Make duplicates be worth something.Some points which can be spent on stuff or something.Or best remove duplicates.
Also u paid like 3 dollars on this,and the game maybe 20 dollars.COH is the most cost effective game out there.for 20 dollars u get maybe a thousand hours plus worth entertainment..u can spend that on a small meal,lol.Stop bitching..there are far far bigger ripoffs out there in the world..relic's gotta take care of themselves too.And giving players access based on playtime is a bold and positive step..showing they are not just about money.Ideally they would also allow to buy commanders to those unwilling to wait..but thats not implemented yet.
16 Jul 2014, 14:11 PM

Austerlitz, you also missed the point (look the edits from my OP).
Von Kluge, please:(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS