Login

russian armor

I feel betrayed from RELIC (War Spoils and com. rotation)

• This thread is locked
16 Jul 2014, 14:16 PM

I think you are the child because obviusly you cant read or old enough to understand the point of this.!!!!!

And obviusly you cant read or you are blind because i wrote it more then once that this is not about the freaking money!!!

Given how poorly you write, it's sort of difficult to ascertain exactly what your problem is.

You feel betrayed. Lacking from your post is any reason for this feeling other than 'I WANT NEW THINGS', which is still a complete lack of a valid point.

Forgive me for not rebuking an argument you never made.
16 Jul 2014, 19:21 PM

Given how poorly you write, it's sort of difficult to ascertain exactly what your problem is.

You feel betrayed. Lacking from your post is any reason for this feeling other than 'I WANT NEW THINGS', which is still a complete lack of a valid point.

Forgive me for not rebuking an argument you never made.

I'd say if you learned to read, you'd ascertain his point very quickly. Allow me to sum up for you using my reading skills and copy-paste:

1: "RELIC IS GIVING ME TWO NEW COMMANDERS TO CHECK OUT, but guess again, i already have them (payed money for them)"

WOW. See what I did? I read what he wrote. Try that sometime.

I hope that was sufficiently succinct for your poor comprehension skills to handle.

PS, next time you feel like insulting a guy who has learned your language but still makes mistakes, don't. Especially when he has made his point clearly and the issue isn't with his writing skills but with your ability to understand and tolerate other opinions.
16 Jul 2014, 19:23 PM

Howe many of these pernicious threads must I endure before entering the Pearly Gates?

Can Mods not merge all the sacks of shit into one thread, ready for the night soil waggon?

This.
16 Jul 2014, 19:54 PM
Donator 22

3 points.

1. First, OP you are entitled to your opinion about this and your opinion is valid.

2. The money you spent to buy the "Collectors Edition" (or DLC) helped support a game you obviously love. Thank you for that.

3. Making what used to be something that had to be paid for available to all people does 2 really great things. First, it helps boost the number of people in the CoH2 community which in turn makes for better games (since there will be more people of your skill level) AND Second, lengthens the lifespan of the game.

(full disclosure: I also paid for the DCE so probably has spent more on this game than you have)
16 Jul 2014, 20:09 PM

I understand the frustration, though I somehow have problems building any sympathy for the people who were throwing money at Relic when they were at theire worst.
16 Jul 2014, 20:10 PM
Patrion 14

Thread locked on demand of the Op.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 24
United States 14
United States 1
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias