Login

russian armor

The Propagandacast.

PAGES (71)down
28 Jun 2014, 15:51 PM
Caster Badge

Hello hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Imperial Dane here. With the Propagandacast !

Daily Updates, Historical facts, Exciting commentary (Potentially biased statement) and lots more Right here

So if you're curious feel free to check that link out. Although if you feel like you need a few examples to grab your attention and appetite then check the following videos :

I also do something called the Propagandacast Lehr which are shorter videos focusing on much more specific topics, units, tactics and such. Will currently be going over a lot of the new added WFA units though.

I also accept replays. Feel free to send them in at Propagandacaster@gmail.com. Also if possible provide a link to the leaderboards of where you are since that makes it easier to quickly assess things :)

28 Jun 2014, 17:54 PM

Good to see a thread on .org Dane!
28 Jun 2014, 17:58 PM

:thumb:Nice job Dane, I wached a lot of your replay posts on youtoube and learned a thing or two from them. Keep up the good work!
28 Jun 2014, 18:49 PM

My all-time favorite caster, I'm watching you right as I type this.

Edit:

That sounded creepy, hahahaha. I'm watching the stream ;)
28 Jun 2014, 18:56 PM
Senior Caster Badge

i watch dane sleep
28 Jun 2014, 19:51 PM

ImperialDane = Best CoH2 caster.
29 Jun 2014, 00:05 AM

Dane's the only caster I've seen who doesn't just say what;s happening. Most are like this:

"Oh wow, he just blew up the tank!"

YEAH ,I SAW IT! THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!

Dane explains the long and mid term strategy, thatswhat makes him worth watching. And that awesome voice too.
29 Jun 2014, 15:01 PM
Caster Badge

Thank you for all the kind words :) Hope you'll continue to enjoy the Propagandacast

In the meanwhile. here is todays episode:

A Riveting engagement between SturmtigerSage6 and VindicareX with some very impressive FlaK Halftrack play amongst other things
29 Jun 2014, 16:04 PM

I love the Fun Facts in particular, keep up the great work Dane.
30 Jun 2014, 15:37 PM
Caster Badge

Glad to hear that

In the meanwhile we have the next Propagandacast up. The Monday Novice Fight. Shining light upon less enlightened players :

And on top of that. The Propagandacast Lehr moves on to cover the Sturmpioneers:
30 Jun 2014, 16:25 PM

I just want to say that the line:
"Gooooood evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome, welcome, WELCOME to another marvellous, exciting, MAGICAL Propagandacast!"
Always manages to bring a smile to my face.

Your knowledge of WWII facts are quite impressive as well I must say.
30 Jun 2014, 16:37 PM
Benefactor 3110

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2014, 16:25 PMMadeMan
I just want to say that the line:
"Gooooood evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome, welcome, WELCOME to another marvellous, exciting, MAGICAL Propagandacast!"
Always manages to bring a smile to my face.

Your knowledge of WWII facts are quite impressive as well I must say.

If you enjoyed this cast, why not subscribe or tell a friend if you didn`t why not send a replay of your own, this ist imperial dane saying "CHEERS".

Btw one of the funiest things i read on this site is on how to send imperial dane a replay. It is really hillarious includes an "halftrack "and as i read it, not mean spirited. *looking for the link right now*
30 Jun 2014, 17:12 PM
Patrion 14

That might have been me :snfCHVGame:

To get Imperial Dane to cast one of your videos you need to follow a few simple steps -

* Make sure Germans win

* Squirt the replay into a memory stick made from the Krupps steel of a melted down StuG

* Wrap it in the cuff title of an extremely obscure Waffen-SS unit only The Dane knows anything about

* Tempt some flaxen-haired, dirndl-wearing maidens to deliver it in a half-track to his bunker.

It's pretty easy, really.

This is absolutely true, btw.
1 Jul 2014, 10:27 AM

Love your casts Dane, you really think that you are watching a real battle and not just a game.

A constractive critic from a subscriber (at least i think it is:)). Very often you go around the map very fast and then you miss the action. You see the action but still move to another point maybe because a point is being captured or something else (besides action).
Example: A tank is about to get blown up but still, you move to another part of the map and seconds later you come back but the tank has already being blown off (or in generall, the action is over).

Keep up the good Propaganda Dane:D

1 Jul 2014, 10:39 AM

Love your casts Dane, you really think that you are watching a real battle and not just a game.

...Rather a football game :lol:
1 Jul 2014, 15:18 PM
Caster Badge

@Mademan: Glad to hear that.

@Beltfedwombat: Oh you.

@Sandreas: Well no guarantees there. It's all up to what i find important at the moment

Anyways. Episode 400 is up ! Some interesting action on Crossing in the woods :

And a small addendum video taking a look at the starting commanders for the WFA armies:
1 Jul 2014, 15:50 PM
Senior Caster Badge

A constractive critic from a subscriber (at least i think it is:)). Very often you go around the map very fast and then you miss the action. You see the action but still move to another point maybe because a point is being captured or something else (besides action).
Example: A tank is about to get blown up but still, you move to another part of the map and seconds later you come back but the tank has already being blown off (or in generall, the action is over).

Keep up the good Propaganda Dane:D

A lot of casters who are good players do this because it's a habit good players pick up. If you're good at the game there's no reason to watch all the pretty explosions - once you know what's going to happen, you look away.
1 Jul 2014, 18:17 PM

Goodie thanks watching the short ones covering units I like
2 Jul 2014, 13:49 PM

A lot of casters who are good players do this because it's a habit good players pick up. If you're good at the game there's no reason to watch all the pretty explosions - once you know what's going to happen, you look away.

I thought that also and i get it. It is normal to do that:).
But it is a cast and it should show the beauty of the game and the fight, right?:D

P.S. Thanks for the replay Dane!
2 Jul 2014, 14:15 PM

Dane, have you ever thought about casting a game of Hearts of Iron 2/3. That would be pretty awesome.
PAGES (71)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 133

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment