Login

russian armor

Partisan Tactics: Too strong on the occasion?

23 Jun 2014, 05:53 AM

You are still being very vague and brief. Though this time you seem to be implying that they are under-powered and die off very quickly. If that is so, then please state it more clearly. Also, Partisan only die very quickly if they are placed in the wrong place at the wrong time. What is Flash Support by the way?

On regards of German Paratroopers, what exactly makes them strong? Health? Damage? A good balance of both? What do you mean by "basic unit"?

German paratroopers have very heavy damage at any range, they kill faster than they inflict damage.
Example of the Alpha:
3 squad of paratroopers come, punish all life, one unit still takes damage (he retreats), and in its place will appear momentarily other paratroopers.
Yes they are expensive, but the Germans have no shortage of manpower.
23 Jun 2014, 06:01 AM

German paratroopers have very heavy damage at any range, they kill faster than they inflict damage.
Example of the Alpha:
3 squad of paratroopers come, punish all life, one unit still takes damage (he retreats), and in its place will appear momentarily other paratroopers.
Yes they are expensive, but the Germans have no shortage of manpower.

I see. You have mentioned that Partisan should be replaced. Would you want them to follow similar guidelines of the German Paratroopers? I feel that would harm the authenticity of the game as well as the concept of ambush units. From what I know, they are solely designed for units that can't properly retaliate, which is why any other infantry can kill them. Regardless, I understand your point you are trying to make now. Thank you for your reply.
23 Jun 2014, 06:05 AM

I see. You have mentioned that Partisan should be replaced. Would you want them to follow similar guidelines of the German Paratroopers? I feel that would harm the authenticity of the game as well as the concept of ambush units. From what I know, they are solely designed for units that can't properly retaliate, which is why any other infantry can kill them. Regardless, I understand your point you are trying to make now. Thank you for your reply.

I have already expressed my idea in this topic
23 Jun 2014, 06:16 AM

I have already expressed my idea in this topic

My apologies, I didn't know you have made a separate thread. The replacement unit sounds superb, but seems to be against the design of how the Soviet play style currently is. Elite units with high tier equipment seems to be on German turf. Then again, I feel this could be added in a second Soviet faction that could be more elite unit based.
23 Jun 2014, 06:25 AM

I feel this could be added in a second Soviet faction that could be more elite unit based.

Guards. REAL Guards, not the disgrace of a call in Guards, a second Soviet faction showing the elite of the Soviets - as the Soviets actually did have some trained soldiers who were highly equipped with the best and latest weapons (they usually recieved all the fancy lend lease equipment and tanks), describing the quality the soviets had some of over the overexpressed quantity.

Sorry for derailing the thread a bit, i got a little excited because it is starting to become a thing said by a few people...
23 Jun 2014, 06:28 AM

My apologies, I didn't know you have made a separate thread. The replacement unit sounds superb, but seems to be against the design of how the Soviet play style currently is. Elite units with high tier equipment seems to be on German turf. Then again, I feel this could be added in a second Soviet faction that could be more elite unit based.

do not need an apology))), I just like the game, I would want that all the most delicious
added not only to the Germans. But Relic few listens to these applications.
23 Jun 2014, 18:26 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Heh, the new patch made it so they can cap territory now, no mention of removing health buff.
24 Jun 2014, 03:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2014, 18:26 PMTobis
Heh, the new patch made it so they can cap territory now, no mention of removing health buff.

Really? Where did you hear about this? Please share the source. If it is true, it is good day to be Polish soldiers.
24 Jun 2014, 03:54 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The patch notes. I haven't played with partisans yet so I don't know if the health bonus is there, I assume so.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog/page3
24 Jun 2014, 05:17 AM
Patrion 27

Hey guys Partisans can cap territory now with WFA!!!
24 Jun 2014, 05:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2014, 18:26 PMTobis

But mention of "bug fixes".

Partisans having upgrade was a bug.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight