Login

russian armor

Panther overnerfed

PAGES (11)down
15 Jun 2014, 16:34 PM

The irony is strong in this one. 3 vs 3 Player? You must be an expert.

At least he shows his playercard and doesnt edit other peoples's posts.

Panzergrenadiers are support infantry, like you wouldnt solo guards to do anything.

Panther could at least cost 155 fuel. Performance wise - fat chance of it changing.
15 Jun 2014, 16:42 PM

Permanently Banned
I guess people just miss the old days roflstomping everything with their PG and panther blob... :)
15 Jun 2014, 19:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2014, 11:54 AMKatitof

Get used to current panther.

No need,after tiger nerf and panther staying same..just dump the dogpile called ostheer.Far simpler solution.
15 Jun 2014, 19:28 PM

Sure, go where you believe the grass is greener.
I'm always saying that.

It makes people humble up and realize they don't have it so bad as they make themselves believe.

Its not like OKW Panther is better or different and after playing USF your wet dream will be to be able to build a panther :)
15 Jun 2014, 19:47 PM

Yep SSHeini is German fanboy and probably a fan of the third Reich according to the "SS" signs in his name, that shows all. He is the biggest German fanboy here in this forum. He tries to make German even more OP.

I'm not surprised, it's normal stupid people to make stupid assumption. Carry on, you're doing a great job.

The panther is all right! High costs, high rewards that's it. It doesn't need fast and furious blitzkrieg because as soviet you often just scratch the paint with your bad AT (except ISU).

You're so verry wrong because.... pff, wait, it's not worth it. You are to full of shit to understand.
15 Jun 2014, 19:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2014, 19:28 PMKatitof

Its not like OKW Panther is better or different and after playing USF your wet dream will be to be able to build a panther :)

See this is the reason why you are so bad at balance. You only look to specific units ad not how the unit performs in the faction as a whole. We already know that the okw panther is significantly easier to access compared to ost panther.

Reason enough to ignore 95% what your saying.
15 Jun 2014, 20:01 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2014, 19:50 PMJaigen

See this is the reason why you are so bad at balance. You only look to specific units ad not how the unit performs in the faction as a whole. We already know that the okw panther is significantly easier to access compared to ost panther.

Reason enough to ignore 95% what your saying.

I take it you have alpha access then?
15 Jun 2014, 20:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2014, 19:28 PMKatitof

Or maybe u guys got too used to ROFL stomping all german armor save tigers with soviet call in mediums and heavies and suddenly missing those.2 bazookas on every rifle squad is not enough?:unsure:
15 Jun 2014, 20:29 PM

No but the way OKW is structured, they can probably get them sooner. For Ostheer to reach the Panther, they have to pay over 400 fuel (Factoring in a SC or HT, skipping T3). For OKW to reach the Panther, they convert a single truck (30 Fuel) and start saving. We don't know how much the OKW Panther costs, but we can be safe in assuming it doesn't cost 370 Fuel!
15 Jun 2014, 20:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2014, 13:43 PMKyle

Well if not as good as the T34/85mm, than can it be at least like a P4 ?

Cause this tank ain't hit anything :(

Its a 50 range super fast tank destroyer with the best non doctrinal armor values :(

Your proposed change would make the P4 pointless to build.
15 Jun 2014, 20:53 PM

Its a 50 range super fast tank destroyer with the best non doctrinal armor values :(

That costs over 400 fuel to get,has same health as a t-34/85 and lower DPS(Seriously wtf).
15 Jun 2014, 20:58 PM

That costs over 400 fuel to get,has same health as a t-34/85 and lower DPS(Seriously wtf).

I said that its already good enough at what it does and an anti infantry buff wouldnt suit its role. Ofcourse it has issues, like the ridiculous cost and call ins in general and i cant deny that the Panther is in a pretty bad spot now. Not because it doesnt perform well, because it isnt viable to get.
15 Jun 2014, 21:01 PM

Not at all but we do know the panther is much easier to access for OKW and that's a big + already and we dont even know what the rest of the units are going to be . But the panther may perform better or worse in the OKW we simply have to wait and see.

Another example is sturmpioneers that are basically PG. But its very likely that im going to consider the SP a far better unit because of the kubelwagon.
15 Jun 2014, 21:15 PM

The Panther's speed should be factored in the cost as well. It moves like a T-34/76, can rotate its platform quickly, and can get in and out of trouble in a way that a Tiger I cannot. It can feasibly used to scout in a way a tiger can't.

It takes fewer hits than Tigers in general during fighting, and can shoot and scoot better.

The Elbe day patch buffed Tiger/Panther gunfire but nerfed their armor vs Zis guns. Zis guns can now penetrate the rear of the tiger pretty reliably so the advantage of the Tiger is down to HP pool and better gunfire AI.
15 Jun 2014, 21:23 PM

What a load of rubbish in this topic.
Lone Panther is capable of taking on 2-3 T-34/76 at once.
As someone said at the beginning the problem are call ins rather than PzV being over nerfed.
15 Jun 2014, 22:07 PM

Lol! OKW isnt even where it once was anymore in the video. The video is obsolete which is why it was taken down. Didnt you hear people saying "Big change/update" and the likes? OKW isnt the same anymore - i know that. So dont make assumptions that you know nothing about.
15 Jun 2014, 22:09 PM

Lol! OKW isnt even where it once was anymore in the video. The video is obsolete which is why it was taken down. Didnt you hear people saying "Big change/update" and the likes? OKW isnt the same anymore - i know that. So dont make assumptions that you know nothing about.

yeah so? we are theorising here but the point is that some units perform better or worse depending on faction
15 Jun 2014, 22:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2014, 22:09 PMJaigen

yeah so? we are theorising here but the point is that some units perform better or worse depending on faction

We shall see... there is a lot included in the patch notes that people dont really expect.
15 Jun 2014, 22:12 PM

We shall see... there is a lot included in the patch notes that people dont really expect.

Yep 8 days to go then we can al wail and scream at each other :p
15 Jun 2014, 22:16 PM

Very true, I don't know what's going on, but I think it's still safe to assume the Panther doesn't cost 370 fuel :P

I do realise the resource system is different, so my statements are a bit of a hyperbole, but I'm still sure Panthers will be easier to get due to the teching system.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS