Login

russian armor

King Tiger infos

5 Jun 2014, 19:09 PM

Tigers are used with faust grens and a pak as overwatch. A faust will connect. Tigers are micro'ed backwards and the whole body is shifted so the turret rotates faster.

I dunno, i swear i circlestrafed an unsupported tiger just a few matches, i will try to find a replay.
5 Jun 2014, 19:11 PM

Deployed From: Schwerer Panzer Headquarters

Does that mean the King Kong tank is non doctrinal?:huhsign:
I thought he is a doctrinal tank?o_O
5 Jun 2014, 19:14 PM

^
King Tiger is non-doctrinal heavy tank for OKW

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2014, 19:09 PMBurts

I dunno, i swear i circlestrafed an unsupported tiger just a few matches, i will try to find a replay.

From experience I attack supported tigers (usually they are supported) with 3 x T-34/76s.

I only need 2 x T-34/85 with marked target.
5 Jun 2014, 19:16 PM

May the match last long enough to see a King Tiger be built! Lol

Cant wait. None of you better whine...
5 Jun 2014, 19:33 PM

^
King Tiger is non-doctrinal heavy tank for OKW

Why? Just one King Tiger for player should be available like tiger ace imho
5 Jun 2014, 20:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2014, 19:33 PMJawohl

Why? Just one King Tiger for player should be available like tiger ace imho

You dont understand at all... YOU tried saving up for two king tigers before? Then quiet down.
5 Jun 2014, 20:30 PM

And how do you know its possible to get more then one? Or what makes you believe you will be able to afford it?
5 Jun 2014, 20:30 PM

Exactly. It's practically impossible to get 2 King Tigers.
5 Jun 2014, 20:36 PM

What if you enter a 4v4 where 3 Ostheer players set up Fuel Caches and Opels on every sector, and you park your Trucks on the main Fuel, can you get 2 then? :P
5 Jun 2014, 20:38 PM

What if you enter a 4v4 where 3 Ostheer players set up Fuel Caches and Opels on every sector, and you park your Trucks on the main Fuel, can you get 2 then? :P

This, i'm worried about team games
5 Jun 2014, 20:39 PM

Probably at 40 minutes into the game.
5 Jun 2014, 20:40 PM

What if I told you that OKW army essence is being resource starved and no amount of caches will change that? :P
5 Jun 2014, 20:48 PM

OKW KT is nothing like vCoH KT. vCoH KT costs no fuel and requires no tiering. The OKW King Tiger costs loads of fuel and manpower, and requires the last tier, so no skipping loopholes. Good luck getting resources for that.
5 Jun 2014, 21:02 PM

Brief Description: Relatively fragile M36 Tank Destroyer has a powerful gun that can outrange most enemy armored vehicles.
Deployment Conditions: Needs Major unlocked.
Deployed From: Battalion Command Post
Quote: Kill those stupid bastards.
Abilities:

Vehicle Crew Disembark: The Vehicle Crew squad exits the vehicle. This Vehicle Crew is armed with M3 Grease Guns and can repair vehicles and structures or capture territory.

T30E16 HVAP-T Armor Piercing Rounds: Switch to firing HVAP-T shells that offer substantial improvements in armor penetration against very heavy targets.

Veterancy Levels
•Rank 1: The unit can use HVAP (High Velocity Armor Piercing shells, giving the tank destroyer better accuracy and armor penetration.
•Rank 2: Advanced vehicle training improves vehicle sighting weapon accuracy, and rate of fire.
•Rank 3: Veteran crews are better able to target weak points in enemy armor, increasing penetration in addition to rate of fire.

Description:
Built off the older M10 chassis the M36 Tank Destroyer was designed to counter heavy German armor such as the Panther and Tiger tanks which could engage US Forces from a distance over 500 meters. Designed with the M3 90 mm gun the first M36 prototype was completed in the spring of 1943 and appearing in European combat in the fall of 1944.

Like all American tank destroyers the turret is open-topped to save weight and allow for better observation.

The M36 provides an excellent counter to the heavy German armor that you may encounter in the field; however it lacks protection and is weak to anti-tank weaponry. Use it to engage with the enemy from a distance and keep it protected with more durable units acting as a buffer.
http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/category/unit-profiles/
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS