Login

russian armor

M3s unbeatable

• This thread is locked
PAGES (6)down
5 Jun 2014, 10:03 AM

And the same at you dear sir ... Stop jerking off to communist posters in your room and play both sides instead of screaming to buff your favourite soviet heroes

except that he is top 200 with both factions?
5 Jun 2014, 10:12 AM

Now I'm not saying anything, but a fanboy is a fanboy, even if he plays same amount of games with both factions.
Anyway, I think if everybody tone down and bring arguments, a discution may be possible even between fanboys :)
5 Jun 2014, 10:14 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2014, 10:03 AMBurts

except that he is top 200 with both factions?

Right and I'm sure you played more than 10 games as ostheer
5 Jun 2014, 10:32 AM

SSHeini, I think you would bennefit from watching a lot of streams. And of course playing more games with both factions.. its not a nesessity of course... but a lot of your posts give off a really strong vibe that you dont fully understand the game, and its all just calls for German buffs and soviet nerfs.

Do you really think that every single German unit in the game is under powered, and every single soviet one over.. because thats what your posts suggest

You do realise you lose credibility when you only ever post the same thing over and over? Its too predictable and smacks of bias.

5 Jun 2014, 10:36 AM

Permanently Banned

Do you really think that every single German unit in the game is under powered, and every single soviet one over.. because thats what your posts suggest

You do realise you lose credibility when you only ever post the same thing over and over? Its too predictable and smacks of bias.

you do realise that you are guilty of exactly the same thing only your a soviet fanboy. Almost every single post of yours calls for nerfing German units and buffing Soviet ones.
5 Jun 2014, 10:37 AM
Patrion 14

Right and I'm sure you played more than 10 games as ostheer

Just look at my playercard, I've played plenty of games with both factions. I don't see how I'm a fanboy because I've never been crying for Soviet buffs, nor for Wehrmacht buffs. I just don't agree with the commander of Wehrmacht fanboys, SSHeini, which instantly makes me a Soviet fanboy apparently.
5 Jun 2014, 10:41 AM

Permanently Banned

I just don't agree with the commander of Wehrmacht fanboys, SSHeini, which instantly makes me a Soviet fanboy apparently.

Yeah let me guess you played as axis against AI a few times and hence you cant be biased.

And commander of axis fanboys may seem funny but its far better than russian wannabe communist followers who dream of buffing their already OP gimmicky side through screaming on the forums
5 Jun 2014, 10:43 AM
Donator 11

Lol. German scout car + a little bit micro and say good bye to M3

this does not work against 2-3 of them - they have high penetration at close range and can kill them - watch vonivans replays to see how carefully he has to micro his scout car and support it with pak and mg to stop them rinsing it
5 Jun 2014, 10:45 AM
Patrion 14

The M3s are a bit too powerful. They essentially shut down all German t1 units (you're never going to get an MG burst off if you're opponent has half a brain - same for faust) and they are way too good at chasing down units on retreat. This matters the most in the early game and it's exactly where these cars excel at. The only real counter is the 222 upgun, but good luck with that with Guards rifles that come to shut it down, mines, and sprinting conscripts with AT-nades.

I honestly think the 222 upgun is overrated vs the Scout Car. Scout Car is, like you said, far too risky with Guards and Soviet mines. Get a PaK. One shot and they're done. Just don't try to let them know you've got one before you can land a shot at him, although even then they're still worth it.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get a Scout Car by the way, because they're still super useful, but don't rely on it too much.
5 Jun 2014, 10:46 AM
Patrion 14

Yeah let me guess you played as axis against AI a few times and hence you cant be biased.

How fucking hard is it?

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198016811969

You're everything a fanboy is supposed to be. Screaming dumb shit based on anger and bias rather than facts. Good job. Heini must be proud.
5 Jun 2014, 10:51 AM

you do realise that you are guilty of exactly the same thing only your a soviet fanboy. Almost every single post of yours calls for nerfing German units and buffing Soviet ones.

To be fair, yes, I do prefer soviets, and hence am probably unavoidably a fanboy. But I do try to be objective and fair, and I do want overall balance of course, as I do play both.

It could be deemed for me to be hypocritical to say such things.. but it just irks me the uninformed crap in his posts. Im not the only one. My posts do not compare to his when it comes to bias.
5 Jun 2014, 10:53 AM

Permanently Banned

How fucking hard is it?

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198016811969

You're everything a fanboy is supposed to be. Screaming dumb shit based on anger and bias rather than facts. Good job. Heini must be proud

LOL 2 v 2 9 games as germans vs 52 as soviets. Rank 5680 as Germans vs 653 as Soviets.

I think you just made my point even better. Thanks.
5 Jun 2014, 11:27 AM

I just don't agree with the commander of Wehrmacht fanboys, SSHeini,

:rofl: stop that, you're killing me! That was a good one, really.

which instantly makes me a Soviet fanboy apparently.

No, man I really don't. And even if you like soviets beter, this is not my problem. It is yours :D. Jocking. Again ;)
5 Jun 2014, 11:30 AM
Patrion 14

LOL 2 v 2 9 games as germans vs 52 as soviets. Rank 5680 as Germans vs 653 as Soviets.

I think you just made my point even better. Thanks.

Lol, I don't play 2v2, except with a friend who prefers playing Soviets. The only reason I'm that low with Germans is that I haven't played random 2v2 as Wehr since September :')

But good job ignoring my 1v1, which just happens to be the most competitive game mode.

But whatever, defending myself like this almost makes me as childish as you. Have fun with your rants, I'm out of this thread.
5 Jun 2014, 11:31 AM

Dunno if raging here with fanboyism accusations will do any good.

@thestrongone:
The sooner you will understand that (for a reason that I don't really understand) on this forum there are more people prefering soviet faction, the better will be for you. But even among these guys are people that you can reason with. So no need to be so upset :)
5 Jun 2014, 18:11 PM
Donator 33

But whatever, defending myself like this almost makes me as childish as you. Have fun with your rants, I'm out of this thread.

Nobody can be that blatantly ignorant - I don't believe he's for real. You've been trolled.

SSHeini is just a communicative menace and degrades any debate he enters. It is known.

I just hope someone will get their shit together because in this thread, it is reaching Nullist heights/lows.
5 Jun 2014, 18:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

While i think freedom of speech is great, sometimes a good ol temp banhammer can be better.

@SSHeini don´t feed the troll. At least what you write (sometimes not) is readable in comparison to 90% of the post of the other guy.
5 Jun 2014, 23:59 PM

SSwhiney is a small child who needs to act out to receive attention. If you want her to stop you need to employ the same measures as other teachers/daycare of small children. You ignore her and leave her alone sitting in a corner staring at the wall. Maybe put a dunce cap on her too but I think it is not allowed anymore. Maybe make exception for her this one time...

Do not reply to or quote any of her post. She will eventually go back to cod forums.
6 Jun 2014, 06:04 AM

While i think freedom of speech is great, sometimes a good ol temp banhammer can be better.

@SSHeini don´t feed the troll. At least what you write (sometimes not) is readable in comparison to 90% of the post of the other guy.

Thing is I believe in debating and I generaly respect other people's opinions even if sometimes I'm to harsh in my words. I never picked on people if not provoked.
As for these other two "people" posting above and below you, anyone who is impartial enough can observe that they are full of shit and malicious. I mean, how stupid can you be to feel so touched that someone said this forum is filed with soviet faction sympathizers? And so upset to write such insulting words? These people have serious problems as I can see.:(
6 Jun 2014, 06:33 AM

Nobody can be that blatantly ignorant - I don't believe he's for real. You've been trolled.

SSHeini is just a communicative menace and degrades any debate he enters. It is known.

I just hope someone will get their shit together because in this thread, it is reaching Nullist heights/lows.

Yes this is a problem, that several (not one) members are making worse, but I have to tell you nothing has reached that level yet.
PAGES (6)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS