Login

russian armor

Boss units

7 Apr 2014, 06:29 AM

You meant Uberkommando right...?
7 Apr 2014, 06:32 AM

HAHA, you think these are boss tanks. Just wait until Obercommand comes out with king tigers and jagdtigers.

KT isn't ace, unless they give us KT Ace :lol:
7 Apr 2014, 06:33 AM

You meant Uberkommando right...?
Uber, Ober won't make a difference after I get the americans and drop my freedom missiles on them.
7 Apr 2014, 06:55 AM

Oh man, I love the ISU 152. Especially on maps like Semoskiy, where it can sit back and cover the middle VP and wiping squads like there is no tomorrow. It crew shocks tanks quite often, and together with mark vehicle it's a beast! Lay some mines, get some guards and AT guns to protect it and it's easy going, another win and usable on most maps in 2vs2. I guess one could argue about the price, but I am fine with it. I really don't understand all the hate towards this piece of awesomeness...

Just call Elephant and GG.
7 Apr 2014, 07:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2014, 06:55 AMNEVEC

Just call Elephant and GG.

Nah man... Elephants are easy to take out, and they are only good agains tanks. It is risky to move your elephant up, it's so slow and sluggish.
8 Apr 2014, 15:01 PM

Permanently Banned
ISU152 More armor than Tiger Ace right, or not?

4ucking unit!

KV8 with fire is a bad $hit with AT spam + Shock's...

RNG's God's is too OP, always work...

For me the most boss is the shock's, only 1 squad rip 3 grens squads...

They run with no cover, no problem...
8 Apr 2014, 15:08 PM

ISU doesnt have more armor than the Tiger Ace. Its a fragile butterfly. Once a panther sneezed and mine blew up....

Thats why its nic named the easiest way to throw a game...
8 Apr 2014, 16:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2014, 15:01 PMBravus
ISU152 More armor than Tiger Ace right, or not?

4ucking unit!

KV8 with fire is a bad $hit with AT spam + Shock's...

RNG's God's is too OP, always work...

For me the most boss is the shock's, only 1 squad rip 3 grens squads...

They run with no cover, no problem...

You should update your CoH2 to latest patch.
And ISU have 20 more armor then SU-85.
8 Apr 2014, 17:44 PM

You should update your CoH2 to latest patch.

HA! Good one... :D
8 Apr 2014, 17:46 PM

Tiger sucks isu-152 suxs game suxs. Bleh.. I look forward to seeing what disaster the new factions will be in regards to balance.... It will be comical
8 Apr 2014, 23:15 PM

Permanently Banned
Hahaha I agree, everything is too grotesque, they do balance, and at the end, the magic grenades and shereks rulz, AT mines, etc...

At least if there was something on the ground that this maybe a little to see that there is a mine, but they are hidden, and do not enable if a friend tank, alien technology in WWII!

Waiting the whole game to call a tiger, and has to be caring as if Crystal $hit...

Engine smoking and gear always bursting...

Miupes drivers...

The infantry have a no fear of tank's or big bombs and guns, the AT gun only explode if have no infantry, some things in the game are very wrong...

A paper falling from the sky boot more afraid that a bullet of 7 tons

10 Apr 2014, 13:29 PM

I hate boss units in CoH2 and Dow2: retribution

COH2 is supposed to be a very tactical based game. You roll out heavy units and they just become a magnet for suicide attacks of all kinds. Tactics just fall apart.

ISU 152 may be easier to counter than elephant but its stupid that every time it shoots it wipes out an infantry squad regardless of the fact they've microed it and vetted to vet 3.

Dont even get me started on elephant. It has the highest armor in game. Highest HP (ties with tiger), and highest damage vs armored units. It two shots most soviet tanks. Rarely misses. To make matters worse Jaeger armor commander has stuka bombers that will wipe all your artillery/AT guns. And soviet has no AT infantry capable of taking one out.
10 Apr 2014, 15:22 PM

IS2 ISU152 Elefant and KV8 are all retarded. Elefant and ISU need huge range nerf, in exchange make them more maneuverable and maybe a higher fire rate. This way the game rewards using them offensively with supporting units rather than just camping them in the back and defending the flanks. About the KV8 I think the flame damage is fine for the amount of resources it costs, but the speed needs to be decreased so it can't follow retreating units back to base so easily. IS2 needs a AoE or dmg or some sort of nerf so it doesn't insta gib a 4 man infantry units multiple times each game.

Also the crew shock crit needs to be removed from the game. It is fine as a veteran ability i.e. Pak & Stug but it should not occur on just ordinary attacks from the boss tanks because it just slows the game down and just adds even more RNG to a game that already has a ludicrous amount of it.
10 Apr 2014, 18:19 PM

because microing many weaker units is harder than microing a single tough one
Phy
10 Apr 2014, 20:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2014, 18:31 PMRyondo
Maybe the Flak88 and King Tiger/Pershing

omg... how can you comper a KT with a Pershing. Even with a Tiger. Pershing was a waste of resources in coh...

ISU is really easy countered by axis. Elephant is nearly impossible to kill if oponents know what to do.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 38
unknown 22
Mexico 18
Germany 855

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %