Login

russian armor

EXPERTSDragonite!

• This thread is locked
PAGES (8)down
3 Jan 2014, 00:34 AM

Whats foolish is expecting someone to conform to some "CoH2 is great" indoctrination propaganda just because they have some red pixels under their name. Nobody can have an opinion anymore without someone throwing a hissyfit, its pretty sad.

You'd expect a staff member at a community site to like the game the site was made for.

Since so many of the staff don't like coh2 maybe it's time for fresh blood.
3 Jan 2014, 00:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2014, 00:34 AMeFFe

You'd expect a staff member at a community site to like the game the site was made for.

+1
3 Jan 2014, 01:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2014, 00:34 AMeFFe

Site was made for fans of the franchise, it was named "CoH2.org" when everyone was optimistic that CoH2 was going to be an all around improvement from CoH1. This isn't a democracy, the people that were key in creating this site aren't obligated to step down simply because someone else likes CoH2 more, sorry.
3 Jan 2014, 02:36 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

A question was asked and I answered it. My contributions to the COH franchise or the COH community have no relationship to having an opinion that the game has a low skill ceiling and hence the vast majority of high level COH players dont play COH2 much if at all. I'll continue my contributions to the community and the franchise because I want to see COH2 succeed, I'm just not thrilled at the fact that its not.
3 Jan 2014, 03:48 AM

Whats foolish is expecting someone to conform to some "CoH2 is great" indoctrination propaganda just because they have some red pixels under their name. Nobody can have an opinion anymore without someone throwing a hissyfit, its pretty sad.

Indoctrination propaganda?
3 Jan 2014, 08:28 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2014, 00:30 AMeFFe

If the top vcoh players played coh2 then you would be pushed out of the top 20. It has nothing to do coh2 being lowered skilled just lack of highly skilled players.

indeed, however in new steam version i was in top 20 too, because of lack of players(Xcom wasnot so competent either.)

i remember, i had to make -20 streak to get lvl 11 and get match because there were not so much players. ( was 13-14 and at 15++ there were only drophackers) -new steam version
3 Jan 2014, 08:36 AM

Permanently Banned
DarealslimshadY ,Sepha ,DevM ,
WmDPredatorS,Spanky,Inverse,Marcus2389,nystrom,VonIvan,AndyisRIPPIN,HelpingHans,IBarton,Twister,HansGoneInsane, Sib, Shevu

these guys should take the first page on ladder not Paradox and his mates like SageofSix, lol.
3 Jan 2014, 08:45 AM

I was lvl 20 Wehrmacht 1v1 player for a long time. MVGame
3 Jan 2014, 08:48 AM

Permanently Banned
and lots of ppl ask what makes you top player, just watch a Shevu or Dareal coh1 stream, and watch their micro, they are fast as ninja. There were no U button to reverse and you wont learn to play if you watch Catalawn etc...
3 Jan 2014, 09:32 AM

Site was made for fans of the franchise, it was named "CoH2.org" when everyone was optimistic that CoH2 was going to be an all around improvement from CoH1. This isn't a democracy, the people that were key in creating this site aren't obligated to step down simply because someone else likes CoH2 more, sorry.

No they're not obligated to but when you lose interest in the thing you created a site for the passion to develop the site diminishes, this is when you should step down.

3 Jan 2014, 09:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2014, 08:48 AMakosi
and lots of ppl ask what makes you top player, just watch a Shevu or Dareal coh1 stream, and watch their micro, they are fast as ninja. There were no U button to reverse and you wont learn to play if you watch Catalawn etc...

you totally can't learn this game watching Cataclaw MVGame
3 Jan 2014, 09:42 AM

The reverse button is an improvement over vcoh, making a game more accessible to newer players does not lower the skill cap.

If you look at sc2 and dota2 they really hand hold newer players to make them feel comfortable with the game, COH2 must do this to attract new players and maintain their interest.

3 Jan 2014, 10:21 AM

A question was asked and I answered it. My contributions to the COH franchise or the COH community have no relationship to having an opinion that the game has a low skill ceiling and hence the vast majority of high level COH players dont play COH2 much if at all. I'll continue my contributions to the community and the franchise because I want to see COH2 succeed, I'm just not thrilled at the fact that its not.

This thread could use some moderation since it has gone way off topic.
3 Jan 2014, 12:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2014, 10:21 AMeFFe

This thread could use some moderation since it has gone way off topic.

Yea, seriously, it's even complete with reborn trashing, assusation of people who like coh2 being propagandists, and of course, what would and coh2.org thread be without akosi's patented patting his own back and trashing other people for no reason.

Back to topic.

Dragonite is awesome! ^_^
3 Jan 2014, 13:15 PM
Patrion 14

The looks and the skills, why does she only have one fanclub?
3 Jan 2014, 14:14 PM

Sheąs awesome, but she must use webcum MVGame
3 Jan 2014, 14:56 PM
Patrion 14

3 Jan 2014, 15:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2014, 08:36 AMakosi
DarealslimshadY ,Sepha ,DevM ,
WmDPredatorS,Spanky,Inverse,Marcus2389,nystrom,VonIvan,AndyisRIPPIN,HelpingHans,IBarton,Twister,HansGoneInsane, Sib, Shevu

these guys should take the first page on ladder not Paradox and his mates like SageofSix, lol.

They should, some have. Some are just utter crap in CoH2.

Yeah very good, especially Dareal. /sarcasmoff

Dareal is the worst one ive played against in your oh holy buttfuck list.
Oh wait, the guy i quoted is probably the worst one.

Did you think anyone would take you seriously when you wrote this?
3 Jan 2014, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2014, 08:28 AMakosi

indeed, however in new steam version i was in top 20 too, because of lack of players(Xcom wasnot so competent either.)

i remember, i had to make -20 streak to get lvl 11 and get match because there were not so much players. ( was 13-14 and at 15++ there were only drophackers) -new steam version

Yet you are complete utter shit in CoH2, and Andyisrippin is making people R.I.P

Whats wrong with you?
3 Jan 2014, 15:13 PM

move/lock thread ?

PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak