Login

russian armor

coastal defense

28 Jan 2024, 00:31 AM

Honestly, I had no idea CD doesn't have to pay popcap for bunkers. That just makes it even more astonishingly stupid. At the very least, they should have to pay popcap for bunkers. As someone else said already, no way you should be able to create 30 bunkers AND field a full army.
28 Jan 2024, 00:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2024, 09:40 AMButcher
2007: British are released in Coh1. Their static gameplay with trucks blocking points and especially emplacements that are resistant to small arms fire kills any enjoyment of the game.

2014: British are released for Coh2. Since nothing was learned their emplacements receive a "brace" ability which kills any enjoyment of the game.

2015: British get their emplacement commander for Coh2. It is soon commonly known as the "cancer commander" and if there even remained a little spark of enjoyment left in the game it is now dead.

2024: Germans receive a commander that focuses on Bunker spam. I wonder how that might influence the game...

:lolol: Thanks lol - just had such a laughflash right now because i begun to realize why i see only the popcap as a problem but overall i feel no problem to fight against coastguard BG as some others.
After so many years of fighting against so many utterly brainless simcity turtle player in coh1 and 2 with ridiculously abilities that reduced even the damage from a sturmtiger to 10% hp damage on a simple cheap pit made of sandbags .... this BG seemed to me as something kind of "normal" to deal with it. No mortarbunker, no flakbunker and till lategame, the bunkers will cost the WH player too much ammo to really spam them.

But for some others, it is now the first time they are on the receiving end. I guess the bible said something about it

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no coastal guard BG, because i defeated already so many british simcitys in that valley" :lolol:
28 Jan 2024, 02:17 AM

:lolol: Thanks lol - just had such a laughflash right now because i begun to realize why i see only the popcap as a problem but overall i feel no problem to fight against coastguard BG as some others.
After so many years of fighting against so many utterly brainless simcity turtle player in coh1 and 2 with ridiculously abilities that reduced even the damage from a sturmtiger to 10% hp damage on a simple cheap pit made of sandbags .... this BG seemed to me as something kind of "normal" to deal with it. No mortarbunker, no flakbunker and till lategame, the bunkers will cost the WH player too much ammo to really spam them.

But for some others, it is now the first time they are on the receiving end. I guess the bible said something about it

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no coastal guard BG, because i defeated already so many british simcitys in that valley" :lolol:

You're still missing an important point. I've been playing CoH since version 1 as well, and when UKF built sim city it was, more often than not, decimated by Axis arty as you pointed out. That usually spelled the end of the UKF player. This is different. CD bunkers go up faster, are more numerous, and Allies only seem to get significant arty (mortars don't count in this case) in the mid to late game. Plenty of time for Axis to get even more ramped up. So no, your comparison is not accurate.
28 Jan 2024, 02:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2024, 09:40 AMButcher
2007: British are released in Coh1. Their static gameplay with trucks blocking points and especially emplacements that are resistant to small arms fire kills any enjoyment of the game.

2014: British are released for Coh2. Since nothing was learned their emplacements receive a "brace" ability which kills any enjoyment of the game.

2015: British get their emplacement commander for Coh2. It is soon commonly known as the "cancer commander" and if there even remained a little spark of enjoyment left in the game it is now dead.

2024: Germans receive a commander that focuses on Bunker spam. I wonder how that might influence the game...

Aaaaaaaactually the CoH2 brits were released in 2015 and emplacement doc in 2016

28 Jan 2024, 02:26 AM

but overall i feel no problem to fight against coastguard BG as some others.

Please don't pretend like you're playing allies. We all know you spam nothing but axis all day every day since years with this profile picture
28 Jan 2024, 02:47 AM

Please don't pretend like you're playing allies. We all know you spam nothing but axis all day every day since years with this profile picture

:clap: some desert sand in your Vag**a??? I was rank 9 in 2on2 in coh1 with usf with esp- rank 23 with allies in coh2 2on2 teams

But hey, if you take that game so serious and still remember my account since coh1 with your 6000? ingame hours :lolol: Than have fun. I played in every coh all factions but have fun in your salt mine.

Ohh i just see right now 2500 posts alone in this forum? Ah ... ok please get your online attention from someone else.
28 Jan 2024, 07:43 AM

Why doesn't relic then make it Skirmish and Compstomp only?

They did, the extreme version.
There is new campaign british BG together with mp ones, which pretty much is the worst brit cancer ever with emplacements.
28 Jan 2024, 18:00 PM

:clap: some desert sand in your Vag**a??? I was rank 9 in 2on2 in coh1 with usf with esp- rank 23 with allies in coh2 2on2 teams

But hey, if you take that game so serious and still remember my account since coh1 with your 6000? ingame hours :lolol: Than have fun. I played in every coh all factions but have fun in your salt mine.

Ohh i just see right now 2500 posts alone in this forum? Ah ... ok please get your online attention from someone else.

I see a nerve has been struck there :snfPeter: And no, I actually don't know/remember you at all, I was simply pointing out how 99% of people with these wehrmacht fetish profile pictures turn out to be wehraboos that barely ever touch allies and have trash takes on balance as expected.

And if this here is you then my point is already completely proven with 700 axis vs 100 allies games on record
29 Jan 2024, 15:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2024, 08:24 AMKatitof
The very moment Rifles will stop magically morphing into strongest infantry unit in game on a spot.

Rifles can morph into Gustatori? That are interesting news...
29 Jan 2024, 20:11 PM

the commander is fine, allies need to adapt
29 Jan 2024, 21:11 PM

Rifles can morph into Gustatori? That are interesting news...

oh you silly, little willy, rangers clap gustas if gustas won't get lucky flamer hit on tight spread
even thompson ghurkas clap gustas

Try it out in chat command mod.
29 Jan 2024, 22:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2024, 21:11 PMKatitof

oh you silly, little willy, rangers clap gustas if gustas won't get lucky flamer hit on tight spread
even thompson ghurkas clap gustas

Try it out in chat command mod.

Funny boy, I tested it multiple times on cheat command mod before posting here already. Even if you are so unbelieveable lucky to get double flamer in your first crate with rangers (1 out of 16 matches) they still get beaten all the time by double flamer Gustatori. How can you refer to testing at cheat command mod and tell us direct lies?

Since he tells the opposite and we can't solve it here I invite anyone to test it yourself with cheat command mod to see who is right here. Just spawn them on top of each other to give noone the disadvantage of storming the others position. We won't talk about Rangers without flamers, that is not even close.

On top of that Gustatori can construct multiple field defenses including mines and tellermines, have advanced repairs to patch your vehicles up in no time. And they have the "get out of jail" card in form of a smoke grenade with the addition of great passive smoke boni if leaving smoke (such as supression reduction and received acc bonus).

What have Rangers in exchange? A frag grenade and a good Vet1 ability. Both of this is not enough to challenge the versatility of Gustatori.

Are rangers too good? Yes, most probably.
Are Gustatori too good? Yeah, definitely.

They are so much over the top that I started playing 2 Gustatori every match at last friday to find an allied player that shows me how to beat them properly (and i'm not that dumb to not support them with AT). Eight games in, no answer up to yet. Throwing Rangers or Gurkhas at them doesn't work out so well. I'm always happy if they try with Rangers, they are even more expensive than Gustatori. So, still waiting.
30 Jan 2024, 02:15 AM

Funny boy, I tested it multiple times on cheat command mod before posting here already. Even if you are so unbelieveable lucky to get double flamer in your first crate with rangers (1 out of 16 matches) they still get beaten all the time by double flamer Gustatori. How can you refer to testing at cheat command mod and tell us direct lies?

Since he tells the opposite and we can't solve it here I invite anyone to test it yourself with cheat command mod to see who is right here. Just spawn them on top of each other to give noone the disadvantage of storming the others position. We won't talk about Rangers without flamers, that is not even close.

On top of that Gustatori can construct multiple field defenses including mines and tellermines, have advanced repairs to patch your vehicles up in no time. And they have the "get out of jail" card in form of a smoke grenade with the addition of great passive smoke boni if leaving smoke (such as supression reduction and received acc bonus).

What have Rangers in exchange? A frag grenade and a good Vet1 ability. Both of this is not enough to challenge the versatility of Gustatori.

Are rangers too good? Yes, most probably.
Are Gustatori too good. Yeah, definitely.

They are so much over the top that I started playing 2 Gustatori every match at last friday to find an allied player that shows me how to beat them properly (and i'm not that dumb to not support them with AT). Eight games in, no answer up to yet. Throwing Rangers or Gurkas at them doesn't worked out so well. I'm always happy if the try with Rangers, they are even more expensive than Gustatori. So, still waiting.

You're not wrong. It's always been obvious that the designers have boners for Axis.
30 Jan 2024, 22:22 PM

I see a nerve has been struck there :snfPeter: And no, I actually don't know/remember you at all, I was simply pointing out how 99% of people with these wehrmacht fetish profile pictures turn out to be wehraboos that barely ever touch allies and have trash takes on balance as expected.

And if this here is you then my point is already completely proven with 700 axis vs 100 allies games on record

I played over 300 matches just alone with allies in just one 4on4 group out of few others with a player called Quatermain because he only played allies. So i give a shit about the faction - i want a fast match with a low searchtime and if the majority of a group prefers allies or axis, i dont care at all as long as there is at least 1 faction per side which i enjoy. As long as the faction design is not as retarded like OKW/UKF in coh2, i will choose whats needed in the team.

I got for sure a lot more fun with destroying tigers, instead of being the one with a tiger. Nothing was better than a 4on4 with double the damage of place 2. and flanking/kiting with jacksons. Same as i played at least 200 matches in a 3on3 team with usf with the same guys who only played allies.
Call the faction wehrmacht, call it soviet union, call it banana-minion-swat-group or galactic spacemarine powerranger alliance. I play the factions which i like depending on design and diversity of interesting units/abilitys and not because of pixel on the screen which form the shape of a specific uniform. If the british faction in coh2 would be called bunkerelite, it would be still the same trash not worth playing because there is nothing entertaining about it.

So if i am a axisfanboy ... where is the 2on2 stats with "sabersakura" and easly over 270/40 W/L as allies ( without abuseing commander like the release version of calliope, tigerace or t70 at 3-4min mark, because every new commander had to be the new profitcow, like most did to gain some wins )
If you want to show me something, than do it properly with the matches were i actually played the game seriously, instead of few solomatches at night and custommatches checking if AI pathfinding works well on my map

If a scene from band of brother triggers you that much ... im glad to fix at least one of your problems.

A nerve? You are the one with 2900 posts and crying with "We all know you spam nothing but axis all day every day since years with this profile picture"
Who is "we" and if you are the leader or the voice of the "we" .... explain me, how 40 posts over many many years, with being only online here 10 times per year at max. mostly for mapping stuff, is considered "spam nothing but axis all day every day since years with this profile picture"???
Who is "we" ... do you hear voices? Do you project your own image onto others? I would say 3000 posts sound like "spam all day every day since years" but 40? Hmm anyway

Are you the same toxic aerafield from the closeddev-testserver on discord who start feedback with the phrase "with all my hours in coh2"? If you were there for balance feedback and playtesting, with the right profile picture on top :) where were the 3000 posts about boysat rifles and atloiter?

Have a nice day, let me know if you want me to pay rent for living in your mind "all day every day since years" :rolleyes:

edit: to be exact, spamming all day every day since 2013 :lolol:
30 Jan 2024, 23:24 PM

Bruh it's ok, you don't need to write a full essay in full defense mode here just because you got accused of being a biased axis main, it was not that serious. I'd suggest getting slightly thicker skin though. Btw "we" in that case would be people who have experience with axis mains. Almost every time profile pictures and/or names about german generals or soldiers, and always the same looking playercards

So if i am a axisfanboy ... where is the 2on2 stats with "sabersakura" and easly over 270/40 W/L as allies

Good question, where is it? Nowhere to be found on the stats page I linked, and it tracks games from up to 10 years ago. And the numbers don't lie

And now I remember who you are, you're the guy who claimed sapper mega-blob into Churchill spam (and nothing else, just 2 different units) was a broken overpowered strat in CoH3, then ran away as soon as I respectfully asked you to demonstrate the OPness of the strat against me :D In fact I could swear you were whining about "allies OP" almost every week even when coh3stats showed axis have higher winrate in teamgames. And for some insane reason axis queue times were ~10 minutes and allies queue times were ~30 seconds

That's just more hints pointing to you being a biased axis main, I'm sorry

And now you're an axis main again in CoH3 . Why not just admit you're biased rather than writing an essay even when TWO playercards prove otherwise. It's not a crime or wrong to be an axis or allies main and being biased, I just don't get arguing about it after getting called out when even hardcore proof like playercards shows a different picture
31 Jan 2024, 01:04 AM

Bruh it's ok, you don't need to write a full essay in full defense mode here just because you got accused of being a biased axis main, it was not that serious. I'd suggest getting slightly thicker skin though. Btw "we" in that case would be people who have experience with axis mains. Almost every time profile pictures and/or names about german generals or soldiers, and always the same looking playercards

Good question, where is it? Nowhere to be found on the stats page I linked, and it tracks games from up to 10 years ago. And the numbers don't lie

And now I remember who you are, you're the guy who claimed sapper mega-blob into Churchill spam (and nothing else, just 2 different units) was a broken overpowered strat in CoH3, then ran away as soon as I respectfully asked you to demonstrate the OPness of the strat against me :D In fact I could swear you were whining about "allies OP" almost every week even when coh3stats showed axis have higher winrate in teamgames. And for some insane reason axis queue times were ~10 minutes and allies queue times were ~30 seconds

That's just more hints pointing to you being a biased axis main, I'm sorry

And now you're an axis main again in CoH3 . Why not just admit you're biased rather than writing an essay even when TWO playercards prove otherwise. It's not a crime or wrong to be an axis or allies main and being biased, I just don't get arguing about it after getting called out when even hardcore proof like playercards shows a different picture

Why did sappers got nerfed? ahh yes, because they really overperformed extremly and could easly wreck light vehicles without any at same as any other close combate units for 2x /3x of the costs.
https://i.postimg.cc/YCkfGmwj/Screenshot-90.png
A unit who is so cheap and effectiv that you swim in mp even if you just spam nonstop and automove them until you can spend all your fuel for a heavy without even teching, isnt overperforming? Feedback of nerfing them. ah ... so volks with gren-zombies into king tiger in coh1 was also not op before the nerf?? Or is it, because it matters a lot for you what banner a faction has?

Same goes for boysat rifles which allowed nearly anybody to win vs top10 player.
https://i.postimg.cc/g0kLVVJt/Screenshot-210.png

axis had higher winrate at that time? what stuff you smoke ... this whole time is the reason why most player had winstreaks of +90 with allies at this time or deinstalled the game. playing with mates and spamming pios and IS was a free win - tanks were not even needed at all.

"Good question, where is it? Nowhere to be found on the stats page I linked, and it tracks games from up to 10 years ago. And the numbers don't lie"

Your link does not even show a single "team" game, so where is it?
How it comes i played many teamgames but you cant even show me a single teamgame in your stat??
https://i.postimg.cc/SxrRZnYX/coh2teamstats.jpg
Than show me at least 1 teamstat in your link, where this matches show up? there should be at least 30 different groups of teams i played automatch with.
Where is it?

Again ... who is "we" and how it comes that this "we", see someone with 40 posts spams all day every day since years with that profile picture here. seems i registered in 2013 o_O

use your link > recent matches: allies - allies - allies - allies - allies - allies - axis - axis axis and again allies allies allies ... even 7 month ago - allies allies allies ... strange how my solomatches are with allies and majority of my axis games are based on the preference of what the group prefered. :rolleyes:

31 Jan 2024, 01:37 AM

While I appreciate the passion, I need to reiterate that CD doctrine is absolutely retarded and that experiencing difficulty with it is not a L2P issue. This doctrine needs to go, or at least need to pay popcap for bunkers.
31 Jan 2024, 02:31 AM

Your link does not even show a single "team" game, so where is it?
:rolleyes:

You must click on "Display all teams", the toggle button on the right.

Again ... who is "we" and how it comes that this "we", see someone with 40 posts spams all day every day since years with that profile picture here. seems i registered in 2013 o_O
:rolleyes:

The "all day every day" was an exaggerating joke and it was not referring to your forum activity but your CoH ingame activity, purely based on the profile picture
31 Jan 2024, 18:52 PM

You must click on "Display all teams", the toggle button on the right.

The "all day every day" was an exaggerating joke and it was not referring to your forum activity but your CoH ingame activity, purely based on the profile picture
This a clear case of why "ad hominem" argument are non constructive.
31 Jan 2024, 19:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2024, 18:52 PMVipper
This a clear case of why "ad hominem" argument are non constructive.

Who cares, this forum is dead AF otherwise anyway
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS