Login

russian armor

Relic going nuts with historical realism

16 Sep 2023, 23:12 PM

The only reason I was making fun of the infantry skin is because the renders always look so odd.

It's mainly cause the eyes are way too light. Especially the darkness and size of pupils. Makes them look as if they're staring into the abyss and are almost blind.

To the right I added just a tad of darkness to each pupil and it already helps giving the guy an actual expression to his face.
17 Sep 2023, 16:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

It's mainly cause the eyes are way too light. Especially the darkness and size of pupils. Makes them look as if they're staring into the abyss and are almost blind.

To the right I added just a tad of darkness to each pupil and it already helps giving the guy an actual expression to his face.

While better I still wouldn't say it's fixed.
The 3D infantry renders also look much like plastic throughout the game (inside the shop they obviously need to show the skins somehow, could still have been more focus on ingame screenshots). These graphics just look cheap and won't age well. The stylized CoH2 images will still look decent in another 10 years. They should have stuck to it.
17 Sep 2023, 17:21 PM

Yeah 5 years after release

Just about the time the really scuffed puke skins arrived :foreveralone:
12 Nov 2023, 01:59 AM
Patrion 310

Amazing. This is what's going to save CoH 3 tbh

This is I told you so post;
https://www.coh2.org/topic/110948/sega-esg-funds-dissolving
FYI;
That means layoffs across the entire tech sector and the entire video game industry.
Sega/Relic is reliant on ESG funds such as Blackrock and Vanguard.

Sega and/or CA clowns made massive miscalculations partly due to increased profits from Covid lockdowns and ESG (a feel-good scam).

Relic/CA exists in name only. New studio ownership, new visions/leadership, or perhaps rather lack of.

With Sega-owned CA now using corporate bully tactics and lawfare against fellow YouTubers, this is now beyond just leadership incompetence, it's a vampire infestation.

Volound | Someone got really butthurt about my Hyenas reporting:

LegendofTotalWar
@TotalWarLegend
Oct 17
False copyright strikes is a line that should never be crossed. No exceptions. It's a dangerous act of intimidation that companies do when they're stupid and desperate. This can never happen again.

Creative Assembly owes Volound a public apology.
https://twitter.com/TotalWarLegend/status/1714070175387943353

Bellular News | Creative Assembly Is Crumbling:

In comparison, Black Bird Interactive is being run/influenced by former Relic visionaries.
As a result, their chance of thriving as a studio (without corporate overlords/blood-sucking vampires) is much higher than a studio that is caught in a downward spiral.

I'll use an analogy like this;
Visionaries are like navigators on a ship but they are not leaders.
Visionaries prevent problems, leaders solve problems.

Old Relic and Old Blizzard had good visionaries/navigators and a clear vision of where they were going.
Unfortunately, those two ships have been hijacked by CLOWNS so now inmates are running the asylum.

A Western world in decline, means what?

Quote Thomas Jefferson about freedom (love in action);
https://www.monticello.org/research-education/thomas-jefferson-encyclopedia/tree-liberty-quotation/
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is it’s natural manure.

I don't fully trust Elon Musk (or any big tech for that matter) but on some issues, we have common ground;

Propaganda machine and killer of hope (false promises/hope) falling apart in real-time;

Logical thinking;
If human free will was not real, why do dark minds/dark puppets waste billions of dollars into their propaganda machine and suppress open dialogue/free speech?

So what is the highest pro-human choice? Bill Hicks said it well (also a visionary);

If justice were to be fully served without any truth and reconciliation commission, many thousands of corporate executives + board of directors likely would be in jail.
Many "normies" don't grasp how big the corporate world truly is. Combined corporate power also includes major compromised governments, rogue agencies, private military, and global organizations that people falsely think are acting in the public interest but are influenced by two-faced leadership and ownership.

A perfect example would be the Federal Reserve Board (the name is misleading) and Swiss banking, both highly fraudulent banking systems and involved in major psychological operations.

Before big tech tyrants went crazy with the Digital Gulag censorship there were many videos on YouTube with millions of views about the fraudulent banking system.

As I'm not a military insider (not do I want to be) I can speak freely;
There is no way to fix this global CORPORATE POWER without sufficient military support. That means increased military activity is inevitable in months/years to come.

The global military is compartmentalized in a way that can handle infiltration that most normal organizations can't.

Speaking of psyops & fifth generation warfare;
Yes, I have received sophisticated multi-dimensional death threats that likely include weaponized AI. So for those who think this is just me being paranoid, think again.
But on a positive note, under universal law, we also have the right to self-defense which includes spiritual defense.

Military peace through strength is not perfect clean diplomacy. But in times of war/mass genocide threats, it's the only type of diplomacy that could prevent future wars.
12 Nov 2023, 06:46 AM

When Coh3 came out, I was the first person to say the management messed up. And I still stand by that for a few reasons. But the deeper I look into Coh3, I see a game that reached too far. They tried to do too much.

So why didn't they reach their goals becomes the question.
1) ESG hiring instead of skill based hiring (Cobra)?
2) SEGA forced them to push it out unfinished?
3) Relic actually felt it was done enough?
4) Relic management felt the people could get the work done, but the people fell short?

We will never know. And at this point, it does not matter. Coh3 was a massive failure for us fans. Relic/Sega may have made some money. But us loyal 50k multiplayer people got shafted.

So the real question is will Relic just drop Coh3 after the December DLC? Many people think they will. I think they will try to fix it for at least another 6 months. With a dedicated staff it should not take that long. The question is what do they need to fix?
12 Nov 2023, 13:04 PM

I think the blame falls pretty squarely on the management, and that means the people actually calling the day-to-day shots at Relic. I don't think SEGA had much to do with the game's state at all beyond pressure to release it, which certainly didn't help any.

There has been a steady trickle of Glassdoor reviews on Relic, even after the main round of layoffs, and the one consistent thing that people who worked there actually say is that the management is straight-up incompetent. This should be pretty obvious anyways since Company of Heroes 3 is a game which is entirely lacking in vision. You can tell, from the way things fit together, to the way the game is discussed, that there was no guiding principle to its development beyond "make another Company of Heroes". It doesn't matter if there are talented artists or coders or anyone working on the project if the people actually calling the shots have no idea what to do beyond producing a pale imitation of what came before.
12 Nov 2023, 15:36 PM

I think the blame falls pretty squarely on the management, and that means the people actually calling the day-to-day shots at Relic. I don't think SEGA had much to do with the game's state at all beyond pressure to release it, which certainly didn't help any.

There has been a steady trickle of Glassdoor reviews on Relic, even after the main round of layoffs, and the one consistent thing that people who worked there actually say is that the management is straight-up incompetent. This should be pretty obvious anyways since Company of Heroes 3 is a game which is entirely lacking in vision. You can tell, from the way things fit together, to the way the game is discussed, that there was no guiding principle to its development beyond "make another Company of Heroes". It doesn't matter if there are talented artists or coders or anyone working on the project if the people actually calling the shots have no idea what to do beyond producing a pale imitation of what came before.

coh3 is another example of the decline of the west.
14 Nov 2023, 14:14 PM

coh3 is another example of the decline of the west.

Daily reminder that:
  • The west has fallen.
  • It's over.
  • Millions must die.
14 Nov 2023, 18:00 PM

Daily reminder that:
  • The west has fallen.
  • It's over.
  • Millions must die.

RIP bozo, terminally online

14 Nov 2023, 23:31 PM

RIP bozo, terminally online

I highly highly doubt bro is not trolling.

25 Nov 2023, 12:18 PM

Daily reminder that:
  • The west has fallen.
  • It's over.
  • Millions must die.

Unironically based.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L