Login

russian armor

I have moved on from Coh3 and i am down for ....

PAGES (7)down
15 Jul 2023, 10:19 AM

Completely separate situation. In those games, you could repair your HQ.

Wait what? I thought in CoH3 you can at least repair a damaged HQ if it's not fully destroyed
15 Jul 2023, 22:09 PM

Wait what? I thought in CoH3 you can at least repair a damaged HQ if it's not fully destroyed

You can repair a damaged hq, this is true
15 Jul 2023, 22:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2023, 22:09 PMKoRneY

You can repair a damaged hq, this is true

Wow oops. I heard all this talk about being unable to repair base buildings, and I think I tried to get clarification, but I must have misunderstood. Lack of due diligence on my part.

Sorry Aerafield.

I think that this is bigger for teamgames, as it can allow for team tactics where an enemy can push your base and deal serious, game-winning damage, if left unchecked. But that's prpbably more likely to happen in a really low level game, perhaps.

19 Jul 2023, 14:49 PM

Coh3 is like a wet fart

There were some warnings of its danger, but we optimistically thought it would be fine so we let it rip...

Next thing u know ur pants are flooded with diarrhea

Speak for yourself lol, when I tried the demo, and I only managed to do it for half an hour, all the warning signs lit up, not knowing exactly what wasn't hooking me to the game. When I switched from Coh1 to Coh2 it was instantaneous, despite the problems I got hooked. After analyzing it a bit, I saw that I didn't like the overall look of the game, meh graphics, lack of zoom out, too much verticality, and mainly too much information over the units, some have five icons on certain occasions. I stayed for Coh2,I have five thousand hours, and honestly I don't see or hear anything that will make me go to Coh3.
25 Jul 2023, 13:52 PM

Coh2 far superior game play to coh3.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment