Login

russian armor

Unreleased CoH2 content

12 Jun 2023, 15:16 PM

Relic, give us unrealized content for CoH 2: commanders, units, skins, etc. Surely you have it. I would like to see at least a spark of life for the Company of Heroes series while you torture the stillborn corpse of CoH3 in an attempt to make it live. If these attempts really exist, with which I am not sure after the dismissal of 120 employees of the company, despite the fact that CoH3 is positioned as a live service, and for the performance of such a model there are many staff members or even several studios.
12 Jun 2023, 20:23 PM

I would love to see new commanders, skins, and maps added to CoH2, but Relic surely won't do it. They have enough on their hands trying to hold together the mess that is CoH3. If they dedicate staff and resources to CoH2 after the layoffs, nobody will be left to fix the sequel.
13 Jun 2023, 17:55 PM

They probably fired all the people who know the Coh2 system

The people left only know how to work on Coh3 or not know how to work on it because the game is still a work in progress
13 Jun 2023, 20:04 PM

We have squeezed from coh2 more then a 12 year old squeezed out of himself after being left home alone for 2 days with internet access.

The only thing they have not released for coh2 was financial performance reports.
13 Jun 2023, 20:56 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

As a guy who spent some time in art assets, i can say that there little to no chance, that something left. There are bunch of broken/not finished mechanics and models, but that’s all.

I really want to see some clean up patch, with general polishing of UI, art assets, cleaning of code for better performance and maybe restoration of some forgotten mechanics in new way, such as blizzard, ice and snow, dirt and etc. Not speaking about new models or at least new skins for infantry and polishing of existing camos for vehicles. So CoH2 feels polished and well made as vCoH was.

But that my dreams, and they never come to real, just because it’s too late for that.
14 Jun 2023, 05:12 AM

As a guy who spent some time in art assets, i can say that there little to no chance, that something left. There are bunch of broken/not finished mechanics and models, but that’s all.

I really want to see some clean up patch, with general polishing of UI, art assets, cleaning of code for better performance and maybe restoration of some forgotten mechanics in new way, such as blizzard, ice and snow, dirt and etc. Not speaking about new models or at least new skins for infantry and polishing of existing camos for vehicles. So CoH2 feels polished and well made as vCoH was.

But that my dreams, and they never come to real, just because it’s too late for that.

At least two commanders were removed, there were still unrealized commanders (at least unrealized Soviet). I'm sure Relic still has unrealized content and developments.
14 Jun 2023, 06:44 AM

At least two commanders were removed, there were still unrealized commanders (at least unrealized Soviet). I'm sure Relic still has unrealized content and developments.

A portrait does not equal everything else being ready.
Its just a portrait.

The only things Soviets didn't got was vet3 T34 call-in and shit-tier cheaper then T-70 T-34 call-in that has half health, damage and gets stunned by everything.

And neither of these sound particularly exciting, especially since sit tier T-34s were in one of ToW if memory serves me right.
14 Jun 2023, 09:11 AM

Never going to happen at this point, unfortunately. Probably not even at the bottom of their list of priorities.
14 Jun 2023, 19:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2023, 06:44 AMKatitof
shit-tier cheaper then T-70 T-34 call-in that has half health, damage and gets stunned by everything.

That just sounds like the original T-34 pre-balance patches.. The T-34 used to have an 80 damage main gun, right?
14 Jun 2023, 22:19 PM

That just sounds like the original T-34 pre-balance patches.. The T-34 used to have an 80 damage main gun, right?

Yes, but it still had 640 health and wasn't stunned for 2 seconds when hit by anything larger then rifle.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★