Login

russian armor

Relic is in trouble - 121 employees fired

PAGES (10)down
5 Jun 2023, 15:24 PM

Keep in mind that absolutely none of these estimates factor in refunds. We have no way of knowing what percentage of people who bought the game initially ended up refunding it. There's also a ton of lowballed costs there - I'll eat my hat if the advertising budget was only $3 million, and you can't stop factoring in the cost of personnel once the game launches. If we're to believe Relic, they're focusing on supporting the game, so those expenditures continue even as sales have nosedived, added to the cost of keeping the game running, all sorts of other expenditures, etcetera.

The financial situation is dire and if they were counting on the console release to bring in additional funding, I doubt that it even made up for the cost of porting and marketing it.
12 Jun 2023, 07:06 AM

Actually looks like the management got hit as well. Both top 2 managers got fired it seems

RIP audio and animator team? :foreveralone:

Credits do NOT go to me, someone on the coh3 discord made this through information via LinkedIn and Twitter primarily. Red means people who got fired yesterday, the other colours are people who left earlier, sometimes many months ago

Remember that this is not official and therefore could be wrong & inaccurate

Did the audio team get fired because they did such a bad job at the audio in coh3? lmao

So many designers and yet they still couldn't copy anything good except the icons from coh2

https://www.mobygames.com/person/25463/jennifer-lewis/

https://www.mobygames.com/game/24117/company-of-heroes/credits/windows/?autoplatform=true

Second in command basically.

Dow2 had a banging soundtrack fwiw
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5
Korea, Republic Of 4
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W