Login

russian armor

Balance thoughts?

PAGES (7)down
1 Mar 2023, 01:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2023, 20:30 PMKatitof

Put pio inside of them and give it a flamer, then do what soviets did in CoH2 for 7 years.

Pastanori Clown Car, I BBQwiped 4 Rifles and an Airborne yesterday that guy raged at me crazy. The Italian were really angry with American Pineapple Pizza.
1 Mar 2023, 01:38 AM

Doesn't matter. DAK's roster is long range oriented. You walk forward with infantry? 250 just backs up and panzergrens with LMG focus fire you. We already learned this lesson from CoH 2, in 4v4 (I'm never talking about anything less than a 4v4), the long range units spank close to medium range units besides some outlier circumstances.

The only mainline infantry squad DAK gets that can't repair their tanks are assault grens. DAK is bleed city unless you spam brits AT rifles (which is why people do that, despite the fact they wanna argue about it).

Hell, if you're trying to play like someone with a brain and DON'T blob brits AT, they can just use the 250 to draw some fire while your sections get sniped by panzergren lmgs, then simply back it up before it dies, finish you off, then repair and do it all over again.

4v4... Well, that's just mindless spam anyways lol
1 Mar 2023, 02:32 AM

4v4... Well, that's just mindless spam anyways lol

That is correct lel.
1 Mar 2023, 02:33 AM

Pastanori Clown Car, I BBQwiped 4 Rifles and an Airborne yesterday that guy raged at me crazy. The Italian were really angry with American Pineapple Pizza.

That sounds absolutely devious.
1 Mar 2023, 09:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2023, 13:44 PMKatitof

Having use them and having them used against me, I'll just say this:
Don't fucking blob like it was coh2.

Pretty sure the issue is not plane vs blob, but plane vs tank.

Hope your tank doesn't get stuck because if it gets side swiped by a strafe it's prob gonna not live for long.
1 Mar 2023, 19:46 PM

Pretty sure the issue is not plane vs blob, but plane vs tank.

Hope your tank doesn't get stuck because if it gets side swiped by a strafe it's prob gonna not live for long.

Try getting a matilda or churchill out of the loiter zone, it's impossible.

Even had mulitple sources of AA and it still couldn't save them
1 Mar 2023, 20:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2023, 19:46 PMGrim

Whatever brit AA you were using, I guess it's just not sufficient. The US M18 AA halftrack is enough to shoot down all the AT loiter planes before they even fire one round at vet zero, however.

Just USF things.
1 Mar 2023, 20:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2023, 19:46 PMGrim

Dropping smoke and sitting in it could possibly be a way to get around it if you smoke up when flares come and not after planes got target.
1 Mar 2023, 21:05 PM

Dropping smoke and sitting in it could possibly be a way to get around it if you smoke up when flares come and not after planes got target.

I just don't understand why they didn't learn from CoH2 and do away with loiters which were universally despised.

1 Mar 2023, 22:38 PM

increase dps on all unit to 2x
remove palnes and arty
grenade should do thing like kill people
1 Mar 2023, 23:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2023, 21:05 PMGrim

I just don't understand why they didn't learn from CoH2 and do away with loiters which were universally despised.

Because in CoH2 there was heavy tank meta, which skillplanes countered and tonk lovers didn't liked it.

With how economy is in CoH3 it is not as crippling to lose vehicle or a tank to it given how expensive ability is. Plus, AA is easily accessible to everyone and effective and alternative would be cheaper, spammable planes, because these kind planes, for better or worse, are staple of coh series since 1st one with its hershel nightmare.
2 Mar 2023, 11:03 AM

I haven't seen anyone bring it up yet, but IMO the most broken thing currently is the Wehr luftwaffe doctrine. You can drop fallschrimpioneers at the start of the match, to get better positioning. All well and good. But then those pios can build the 2cm flak emplacement immediately, which not only has insane range, but kills light vehicles (including light tanks), murders infantry, and is almost literally impossible to destroy. Dealing damage to it only decrews it, dealing no damage to the emplacement itself. If the enemy has a nearby halftrack or squad (spoiler, they always will), they can recrew the emplacement and keep it at full health.

One of these emplacements can basically shut down an entire section of the map for long enough to rush out a fast P4 or Wirbelwind. In 1v1 its not such an issue since you can go around and go for cutoffs, but on 2v2s and up, this emplacement literally wins games for free. The only counter is to win the opening engagement hard enough that the wehr player cant build one, then keep them off key points until you have tanks so they are not a big issue.
+
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight