Login

russian armor

I'm sad

16 Jan 2023, 19:51 PM
16 Jan 2023, 19:54 PM

:(

Balance issues aside it was fun, its defiantly a pre order in my book. They need to tone down the Germans and fix a bit of the U.I. elements but its almost ready.
17 Jan 2023, 04:15 AM

:(

Balance issues aside it was fun, its defiantly a pre order in my book. They need to tone down the Germans and fix a bit of the U.I. elements but its almost ready.

I could tell most players thought that axis were OP (longer Axis wait times), but really allies had excellent options for dealing with them even in the lategame. Especially the 76mm shermans from the US.
17 Jan 2023, 04:17 AM

Except for brits.. I just couldn't play them very well and I kept getting shit on by Guastatori lmao.
17 Jan 2023, 07:03 AM

I could tell most players thought that axis were OP (longer Axis wait times), but really allies had excellent options for dealing with them even in the lategame. Especially the 76mm shermans from the US.

Axis could have the power of a wheelchair-bound Alzheimer's patient, and people would still be queuing up more as Axis because that's just how WW2 games always work.

I agree they were clearly the stronger side, though.
17 Jan 2023, 07:19 AM

There were only a few units that seemed OP. The Tiger felt crazy-good when we were just comp-stomping as Axis but when we faced some in a couple games, they didn't make a huge impact.

The Guastatori were a bigger problem. Those felt like playing against flamethrower Penals, except that they also had smoke so not even an MG would slow them down. IIRC, they even have a snare.

I heard some complaining about the Black Prince, but didn't see one in a game.
17 Jan 2023, 07:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2023, 07:19 AMGrumpy

The Guastatori were a bigger problem... IIRC, they even have a snare.

Do they? I run into them couple of time with my tanks and didn´t see it. I only called them couple of time and didn´t really check.
17 Jan 2023, 10:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2023, 07:26 AMEsxile

Do they? I run into them couple of time with my tanks and didn´t see it. I only called them couple of time and didn´t really check.

EDIT: was thinking of the Bersaglieri-Squads (they got none) not sure about the other italian Infantry tho.
17 Jan 2023, 10:45 AM

same, i cry
17 Jan 2023, 10:49 AM

Gonna be a long month.
Such a tease.
17 Jan 2023, 11:54 AM
Patrion 14

multiplayer test is over

Same :(

Release can't come soon enough for me.
17 Jan 2023, 12:43 PM

I was able to bully them with the M3 Grant so idk for sure. Maybe they did but they were just toying with me, who knows? We got beat pretty hard that game.
17 Jan 2023, 15:18 PM

TBH - I'm not sure. I was microing somewhere else when my Grehound took the damage. All I saw in the area before and after were the Guastatori. I would've like to have been able to save a replay and watch it to verify what happened.

I'd assume that they'll add saving replays to the final game. In COH2, Most of the time when I thought BS happened, it was cleared up by the replay.
17 Jan 2023, 15:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2023, 15:18 PMGrumpy

TBH - I'm not sure. I was microing somewhere else when my Grehound took the damage. All I saw in the area before and after were the Guastatori. I would've like to have been able to save a replay and watch it to verify what happened.

I'd assume that they'll add saving replays to the final game. In COH2, Most of the time when I thought BS happened, it was cleared up by the replay.

How I observed it, Flamethrowers do damage to all vehicles. Tanks for example take only a tiny amount of damage though.

So probably the italians roasted your greyhound a little.
17 Jan 2023, 15:31 PM

Yeah the Guastatori have a sticky satchel charge for whatever reason.... imagine soviet shock troops with that.

Anyways I share the sentiment of this thread... going back to CoH2 after the tech test is really rough and launch can't come soon enough
17 Jan 2023, 15:34 PM

Yeah the Guastatori have a sticky satchel charge for whatever reason.... imagine soviet shock troops with that

Speaking of sticky satchel, I had an encounter with Wehr parapios throwing a satchel on my MG and the satchel did stick to the unit.

I wonder if that will actually be a thing now.
17 Jan 2023, 15:35 PM

Speaking of sticky satchel, I had an encounter with Wehr parapios throwing a satchel on my MG and the satchel did stick to the unit.

I wonder if that will actually be a thing now.

Oh the Fallschirmpios can be devastating, you look away for 2 seconds and your vehicle/squad is gone
17 Jan 2023, 17:37 PM

Oh the Fallschirmpios can be devastating, you look away for 2 seconds and your vehicle/squad is gone

Lol happened to me with a Stuart. Me like o_O
18 Jan 2023, 21:38 PM

It's kinda hard to go back to coh2 after all weekend with coh3, it's going to be a long month. I reinstall Coh1 becuase coh2 have always felt off.
19 Jan 2023, 07:25 AM

Yeah the Guastatori have a sticky satchel charge for whatever reason.... imagine soviet shock troops with that.

Anyways I share the sentiment of this thread... going back to CoH2 after the tech test is really rough and launch can't come soon enough

Shock troops with satchel and flamethrower, what's not to hate......

20 hours of COH3 spoiled COH2 for me, will just play other stuff until release.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★