Login

russian armor

US Forces livetream today

27 Oct 2022, 15:29 PM
27 Oct 2022, 18:14 PM
27 Oct 2022, 18:26 PM
Director of Social Media Badge

27 Oct 2022, 19:18 PM

i love the idea with the battlegroups. gives me the same exciting feeling like in coh 1. And the graphics ingame are authentic, when the sherman is driven into the water at the beach and it sounds great or the flamers, that reminds me on jthe movie jhames ryan
27 Oct 2022, 23:37 PM

I like the fact that you can activate commander abilities with the Ctrl+F1-12 keys. Talk about something you didn't realize you needed until you have it.

EDIT: Commander abilities not callins
28 Oct 2022, 04:14 AM

To be honest, I wasn't impressed at all. As the developers themselves emphasize, this is the same USA for the third time, which, moreover, is almost an exact copy from CoH1, it's just not interesting. With the same success, it was possible to simply make a CoH1 remake on a new engine, at least there were interesting maps and not these deserted, empty maps that cause desolation.
28 Oct 2022, 04:49 AM

Watched a little bit of this today. Things look like they are getting better. Strange it is going so slow, but at least its getting there.

Seems like the middle menu needs to be brought down a little to open the portal area.

I was a little terrified by the example of the building being destroyed. There are very few objects in the game that are permanent blockers. Houses are one of them. Having them be destructible means you need some other options. Or make it so you can toggle it on/off. Will be interesting.

The one map looked like it had almost no sight blockers at all. It made Belgorod look like a close quarters map.

The 2D on-map graphics looked better. Early versions had the shader drawing lines all over objects and stuff.

People were complaining that the units blended too well into the terrain. Could have just been a little blurred from the video codec. But this is a major concern since most people hate snow maps for this same reason. Everything looks black and white and it is hard to pick out units.

Still not a fan of the weird green text on points.

I did not really catch much actual discussion about the units etc. So I have no comments on the main topic itself.
28 Oct 2022, 10:12 AM

If i remember correctly, only some buildings will be walkable through, hopefully there's some form of balance to be struck because having all maps devolve into flat ground would be wild.
28 Oct 2022, 10:49 AM

Must admit I'm excited for Feb!
29 Oct 2022, 10:25 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

26 Nov 2022, 02:47 AM

I wonder if the Hellcat is going to be like the CoH2 Jackson or if it's going to be much weaker.
26 Nov 2022, 05:38 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Hellcat seems to be more like an M10 but with a longer range, not as long as Jackson's range in CoH2 tho. Damage seems to be better than m10 but less than Jacksons. So the verdict would be that its in the middle from both previous DT's, on paper this seems like a good thing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★