Login

russian armor

nerf the fking pathfinder and Howitzer

PAGES (8)down
29 Sep 2022, 17:12 PM

did they really play this game?
dont see how imba the pf and howitzer is?
29 Sep 2022, 17:47 PM

--> Brumbär+Elephant

You have to survive the 40 min before that thou :)
29 Sep 2022, 17:55 PM

onga bonga 4 paths with double bars beat my 2 grenadier squads with a picked up ptrs
29 Sep 2022, 17:57 PM

Lol without them usf has no chance to be competitive. Some buffs are defenitly needed if those 2 or just 1 gets nerfed (probably into the ground)
30 Sep 2022, 12:12 PM

Pak 43 hardcounters this strat, you haven´t heard it from me
4 Oct 2022, 10:43 AM

I think them main problem of Pathfinders are their LOS + combo with Scotts.
4 Oct 2022, 10:49 AM
7 Oct 2022, 02:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2022, 10:43 AMLeo251
I think them main problem of Pathfinders are their LOS + combo with Scotts.

I think them main problem of Pathfinders is USF.
7 Oct 2022, 12:49 PM

I think them main problem of Pathfinders is USF.

Hahah indeed.
11 Oct 2022, 14:01 PM

If they are delaying CoH3 by four months, they can't use the excuse of not being able to dedicate time for fixing this crap. Buff whatever else may need a reasonable buff to keep USF competitive, but keeping this BS in place is not acceptable. When you play as USF and don't go for Pathfinder spam+Scots, you feel like you're letting the team down. When you're playing against this idiocy, it's like being back to 2013 Lelic Balance Universe TM.
11 Oct 2022, 17:17 PM

If they are delaying CoH3 by four months, they can't use the excuse of not being able to dedicate time for fixing this crap. Buff whatever else may need a reasonable buff to keep USF competitive, but keeping this BS in place is not acceptable. When you play as USF and don't go for Pathfinder spam+Scots, you feel like you're letting the team down. When you're playing against this idiocy, it's like being back to 2013 Lelic Balance Universe TM.

There will be no further balance updates to this game.
11 Oct 2022, 19:58 PM

There will be no further balance updates to this game.

Changes nothing in my post.
12 Oct 2022, 14:26 PM

From a business perspective CoH2 was a flop.It was nowhere as widely known as the original game.So as with most videogame devs/companies they arent gonna bother any further, theyre pulling the plug so far that the community balance team we have had for 2+ years arent allowed to release anymore large patches.

There are people out there that were massive fans of the first game that never knew of this games existence, or who didnt play it a single time, I have seen it with my own eyes.Not saying that the game shouldnt be updated, but it is futile to even talk about it.
12 Oct 2022, 14:26 PM

12 Oct 2022, 15:47 PM

Not saying that the game shouldnt be updated, but it is futile to even talk about it.

The thread is about whether Pathfinder and Scott cheese is problematic, I added my feedback to it. Whether Lelic decides to wake up and give the community team one more remit to fix this thing - which nobody can know whether it will be done - is external and irrelevant to this.
15 Oct 2022, 07:55 AM

Which game mode speciffically? Or just in general?

Kill their AA half track and they are pretty fucked, if you are aggresive.
15 Oct 2022, 15:12 PM

Pathfinder and howitzer need to be good because riflemen are so bad. Worst mainline in the game by far. Such absolute trash.
15 Oct 2022, 20:13 PM

They are the worst just because all played maps are quite laney. And rifles have difficulty closing in since they lost their smoke.
Now officiers and rear echelons are supposed to do this...
15 Oct 2022, 22:27 PM

They are the worst just because all played maps are quite laney. And rifles have difficulty closing in since they lost their smoke.
Now officiers and rear echelons are supposed to do this...

Much more importantly, especially against OST in teamgame maps.

Grens are supposed to be this weak mainline 240 MP unit, yet in early game they supplement the MG perfectly. Rifles need to charge in:
1) Pios themselves are quite good in early game close range combat (Rifles need to close in)
2) Grens are quite good in early combat unless they turn a corner right into point blank rifles
3) Pios have 42 sight.

Basically you need to blob-flank the MG, or you won't stand a chance. Rear echelon are completely useless combat wise at the start. Pios can charge them across neutral field and still win even with REs being behind green cover. So you've basically got 2 rifles against pio, MG and gren in the starting minutes (3v2). Still, with the broken KT state, and some really silly decisions, it's quite expected of the balance team to not fix glaring issues
16 Oct 2022, 15:40 PM

Much more importantly, especially against OST in teamgame maps.

Grens are supposed to be this weak mainline 240 MP unit, yet in early game they supplement the MG perfectly. Rifles need to charge in:
1) Pios themselves are quite good in early game close range combat (Rifles need to close in)
2) Grens are quite good in early combat unless they turn a corner right into point blank rifles
3) Pios have 42 sight.

Basically you need to blob-flank the MG, or you won't stand a chance. Rear echelon are completely useless combat wise at the start. Pios can charge them across neutral field and still win even with REs being behind green cover. So you've basically got 2 rifles against pio, MG and gren in the starting minutes (3v2). Still, with the broken KT state, and some really silly decisions, it's quite expected of the balance team to not fix glaring issues

Yeah the 42 sight bonus should have been bf locked. Mg42 immediatly benefits from this extra sight range putting esp usf on the back foot from the start.
Afaik the lmg42 lasers one model quite well also making closing more off a risk.

If rear echelons didnt suck so much combat wise them having smoke would be more used to the benifit of rifles esp imo.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS