Login

russian armor

Heavy balance

23 Sep 2022, 02:20 AM

What can I say I just have trouble microing a two-prong attack on enemies' tanks since they are supported 1-2 snare-cappable infantry plus I have to call in my army too to cover.

:ot: I'm gonna level with everyone in this thread: I can micro the shit out of tanks, but the rest of my army will die because I forget about them. It's almost like I don't have object permanence. If I'm trying to crush someone's troops, high command is not gonna hear that you've got a grenade landing at your feet.
23 Sep 2022, 16:52 PM

:ot: I'm gonna level with everyone in this thread: I can micro the shit out of tanks, but the rest of my army will die because I forget about them. It's almost like I don't have object permanence. If I'm trying to crush someone's troops, high command is not gonna hear that you've got a grenade landing at your feet.

I think that’s true for most of us. Tanks are the larger investment so it makes sense to zone in on those units. Most mainline infantry is fairly replaceable outside of fully vetted Rifleman with double upgrades
24 Sep 2022, 19:56 PM

I think that’s true for most of us. Tanks are the larger investment so it makes sense to zone in on those units. Most mainline infantry is fairly replaceable outside of fully vetted Rifleman with double upgrades

Imo max vet mainline are as good as stock elite, so they should be treated as such. However, some infantry benefit more from vet.

in terms of heavy, I think most heavies are in a good spot, while others just in need a little bit more tinkering. The balance team made a series of changes that brought heavies from a bad unit that, was only good for rushing, to OP unit with timing and then brought it again to a decent unit. Although, most heavies are not as efficient as mediums. They do reduce the burden of micro by a huge margin. It is still a gamble tho, kind of like with the famous proverb of putting all eggs in one basket.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★