Login

russian armor

CoH3 trailer

29 Aug 2022, 16:17 PM
Donator 22

Nevertheless, I will continue looking forward to the game, warts and all. Sure they have plenty to improve, but I won't judge until they release the game. All anouncements show great potential. And if it is not perfect then I will gladly make another mod with my personal preferences and provide them bugfixes where possible like I did in the past many years. That is how you can help the game get better.

And it is this positive attitude that brings me back to this forum again and again.
A lot of good critical thinkers, some helpful people, and even some trying to work to a better future. Thanks.
29 Aug 2022, 16:21 PM

And it is this positive attitude that brings me back to this forum again and again.
A lot of good critical thinkers, some helpful people, and even some trying to work to a better future. Thanks.

mate this is a videogame forum not a fucking soup kitchen:rofl:
29 Aug 2022, 19:59 PM

And if it is not perfect then I will gladly make another mod with my personal preferences and provide them bugfixes where possible like I did in the past many years. That is how you can help the game get better.

Yes, I spent 1000's of hours trying to help make the game better for everyone. And was promptly rewarded with a 23 game losing streak due to shit match making. Then spent the next 2 months playing with complete retards trying to get those ranks back. But can't because MORE shit match making.

Relic :romeoHype: Me

No one that has ever helped Relic has made out in the end. They always get screwed over and leave the community. All I ask is for Relic to step up and do a better job than an intern would do their first week. Is that too much to ask?
29 Aug 2022, 20:19 PM

I am always confused by these people. If you want an echo chamber go to some weird Twitter group. This is a place where people come together to talk about Coh2. Good and Bad. There is good info to be gathered from every comment.

Sure, Based and Kuro can sound pretty toxic. And I will ALWAYS shit on Relic while match making is trash.
But we do it because WE CARE. Everyone here wants Coh3 to be the best game ever. Being bothered because someone says something bad about Relic just shows you are closed minded. And do not CARE about anyone's experience except your own.

Sneakeye and I have done a lot of work to make the game better. So, I respect anything he says. Even if he says "Rosbone sucks balls". As long as he backs it up with some facts, data, or something we can learn from. I am totally fine with it. I will happily read anything he has to say.

He said Rosbone is toxic. And I agree. It may seem that way to some. Please skip over my, Based, and Kuros comments whenever you feel there is nothing to gain from them. You are not forced to read them. We are nobody just like you guys.

If someone says the coh3 animations suck balls, simply say "They look Ok to me I will still buy it." Easy.

At this point, it is too late for Relic to fix the Coh2 match making. Coh3 will be here soon. So, I will probably stop trashing them very soon. Until I see how Coh3 match making is. Then I will drop a Mega Neutron Dookie Bomb on Coh3 the likes have yet to be seen BUWHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHH

Seriously though, Coh3 does not look terrible. Just unfinished. And everyone agrees with that fact. No one is disputing it.

<444>3
29 Aug 2022, 21:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2022, 20:19 PMRosbone

Seriously though, Coh3 does not look terrible. Just unfinished. And everyone agrees with that fact. No one is disputing it.

There's literally a thread titled "further evidence coh3 is trash". I think there's a massive difference between asking for more positive attitude and expecting everyone to agree with you. Those aren't the same thing

In fact, based is the one who seems to lose his mind the most everytime someone even dares to suggest he might be wrong/overreacting.

Look at how he responds to sneakeyes disagreement in this thread. That's someone who, like you, has actually contributed to this game, and based can't even be respectful while disagreeing with him

He's not required to be nice, it's the internet. But to be surprised that people react negatively to him when negativity is the only thing he contributes is just dumb
29 Aug 2022, 23:38 PM

I would like to expand on this further. It makes me very happy that Gunther posted his support for Sneakeye.

The point I was trying to make is:

When I purchase something, the first thing I do is read the negative comments. That is where you learn the most information. You will get nothing from the 5 star-this is great comments. Read the 1 star comments to find out this doesnt work for Win 11, it breaks after 3 months, it has a faulty design so they are getting rid of them cheap, etc etc etc. Same goes for games. I have looked at buying 20 games but after reading the negative comments I just closed the window. No thanks.

I see no value in just a bunch of people slapping each other on the back saying how great something is. That is why 98% of comments on forums sound "bad" or "toxic". There is no need to talk about the good unbroken stuff. Just the things that need fixed or patched.

I respect Aerafield greatly as a Coh2 player. Yesterday he said White Ball is complete trash as a 4v4 map. And now I respect him even more. I did not say "You are toxic and are bumming me out bro". It is his opinion and he has his reasons. The best thing I can do is listen and try to learn how to make better maps. Not that I will ever make another map again. But you get the point.

To me personally, the world revolves around negative comments. The more the merrier.
30 Aug 2022, 05:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2022, 23:38 PMRosbone

When I purchase something, the first thing I do is read the negative comments. That is where you learn the most information. You will get nothing from the 5 star-this is great comments. Read the 1 star comments to find out this doesnt work for Win 11, it breaks after 3 months, it has a faulty design so they are getting rid of them cheap, etc etc etc.

Negative comments are extremely useful. But repeatedly over and over again about a game that hasn't been released yet? It would be just as dumb to praise it to high heaven, there's not enough evidence of either yet

Aerafield and whiteball is a great example. He's arguably the best team game players in the history of coh2, which means he has a shitload of experience on team game maps

Meanwhile we all have barely any experience on coh3. Acting like the worlds on fire based on the tiny samples and the short trailer is a bit much
30 Aug 2022, 11:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2022, 19:59 PMRosbone

Yes, I spent 1000's of hours trying to help make the game better for everyone. And was promptly rewarded with a 23 game losing streak due to shit match making. Then spent the next 2 months playing with complete retards trying to get those ranks back. But can't because MORE shit match making.

Relic :romeoHype: Me

No one that has ever helped Relic has made out in the end. They always get screwed over and leave the community. All I ask is for Relic to step up and do a better job than an intern would do their first week. Is that too much to ask?

lol nice use of gif
30 Aug 2022, 11:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2022, 20:19 PMRosbone

I am always confused by these people. If you want an echo chamber go to some weird Twitter group. This is a place where people come together to talk about Coh2. Good and Bad. There is good info to be gathered from every comment.

Sure, Based and Kuro can sound pretty toxic. And I will ALWAYS shit on Relic while match making is trash.
But we do it because WE CARE. Everyone here wants Coh3 to be the best game ever. Being bothered because someone says something bad about Relic just shows you are closed minded. And do not CARE about anyone's experience except your own.

Sneakeye and I have done a lot of work to make the game better. So, I respect anything he says. Even if he says "Rosbone sucks balls". As long as he backs it up with some facts, data, or something we can learn from. I am totally fine with it. I will happily read anything he has to say.

He said Rosbone is toxic. And I agree. It may seem that way to some. Please skip over my, Based, and Kuros comments whenever you feel there is nothing to gain from them. You are not forced to read them. We are nobody just like you guys.

If someone says the coh3 animations suck balls, simply say "They look Ok to me I will still buy it." Easy.

At this point, it is too late for Relic to fix the Coh2 match making. Coh3 will be here soon. So, I will probably stop trashing them very soon. Until I see how Coh3 match making is. Then I will drop a Mega Neutron Dookie Bomb on Coh3 the likes have yet to be seen BUWHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHH

<444>3

Decent points. Allow me to say my piece:

I never suck up to nobody, even if it's the developer of my favorite game and do you know why? Because at the end of the day they are people that get paid to make a product. And that's how they see it themselves.

Most of the original COH team either left or got fired and the lead director of COH died in a tragic car accident (Rest in Peace Legend).

And allow me to remind you that the only reason COH2 got made in the first place was because the Eastern Front mod for COH1 was more popular than the base game itself. It was just a milking opportunity which, with some luck and skill became a 10 year old running game.

COH3 has none of this shit. It's literally made by employees who get paid to do it. No visionaries like the original team were.

So, that's how you have to treat it. Like any other faceless product by a mid tier corporation. With plenty of skepticism and """""negativity""""".

Even AOE4 did not consult the original creators of AOE2... they just made something.

That's my problem with game indudstry in general. No visionaries, no masterminds just faceless corporations making games on the assumption that if they carry a heavy enough name, people would buy it.

And you fall for it every single time (not you ros im talking in general).
30 Aug 2022, 11:14 AM

There's literally a thread titled "further evidence coh3 is trash". I think there's a massive difference between asking for more positive attitude and expecting everyone to agree with you. Those aren't the same thing

In fact, based is the one who seems to lose his mind the most everytime someone even dares to suggest he might be wrong/overreacting.

Look at how he responds to sneakeyes disagreement in this thread. That's someone who, like you, has actually contributed to this game, and based can't even be respectful while disagreeing with him

He's not required to be nice, it's the internet. But to be surprised that people react negatively to him when negativity is the only thing he contributes is just dumb

I suggest you read a book. Start with the normie classics like 1984.

When skepticism is received as something ethically questionable (""""negativity"""" in your words) you know you have to do with sheep.

And I am not being disrespectful to anybody. The guy you are referring to defended lelic without a single shred of evidence.

I gave him the shitty explosive mechanics 2 months away from launch and he shrugged it off "That's no evidence"
I gave him the shitty animations, tank riding which features models floating mid air and he shrugged it off "Game is still in alpha"
on and on and on

If a guy wants to be blind, the man that attempts to help him becomes the victim.
30 Aug 2022, 16:42 PM

When skepticism is received as something ethically questionable (""""negativity"""" in your words) you know you have to do with sheep.

What the fuck are you talking about? You need more reading yourself, I'm not questioning skepticism. I'm questioning the frequency of your incessant whining. If you made one thread and detailed your complaints, whatever. But that's not what you've done, you have repeatedly acted like the world is burning in multiple threads over and over again

And I am not being disrespectful to anybody. The guy you are referring to defended lelic without a single shred of evidence.

And you said his brain works like a childs despite the fact that he's made multiple maps for a game you allegedly love. That's disrespectful, but more importantly it shows a hilarious lack of self-awareness on your part

I shit on relic quite a bit myself. Their handling of the dlc in this game was atrocious. Didn't stop me from enjoying the game for years on end though did it

I gave him the shitty explosive mechanics 2 months away from launch and he shrugged it off "That's no evidence"
I gave him the shitty animations, tank riding which features models floating mid air and he shrugged it off "Game is still in alpha"
on and on and on

If a guy wants to be blind, the man that attempts to help him becomes the victim.

Then don't buy the game and wait to see what people who do say about it. Saying the game hasn't been released yet is a valid point, and it counters most of the crap you're whining about
31 Aug 2022, 19:46 PM

LMAO, imagine using the word normie

What a waste of a PhD :lolol:
1 Sep 2022, 12:29 PM

lmao if you call realism "negativity" then I hate to see how you manage life bro

? but you are very negative and it's "realistic" not "realism".

But to sum up your entire opinion in one sentence:

But who cares?
1 Sep 2022, 13:45 PM

LMAO, imagine using the word normie

What a waste of a PhD :lolol:

oh you're hurt?
1 Sep 2022, 13:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2022, 12:29 PMSolved

? but you are very negative and it's "realistic" not "realism".

But to sum up your entire opinion in one sentence:

But who cares?

Ahhhhhh you guys alliedcucks start to make me sick

let's see what your reaction would have been if it was maus instead of bp
1 Sep 2022, 13:49 PM

oh you're hurt?

By the guy who hides his playercard so he doesnt get banned? LMAO, never :rolleyes:
1 Sep 2022, 13:53 PM

By the guy who hides his playercard so he doesnt get banned? LMAO, never :rolleyes:

Ofc I hide my fucking playercard bro all of you are snitches.
1 Sep 2022, 22:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2022, 21:34 PMRosbone

Relic is negating the years of work everyone here has done to make Coh2 better. Why should we reward them by buying Coh3? Bye.

I remember during the Original COH 2 alpha many people dug through the game files to help Relic make the game better and then Relic was like "Nah fuck you community" then blocked off all modding of the game until like 5 years later when they released the modding tools.

We have been constructive and have posted numerous constructive things in the past decade. Relic continues to spit in the eye of its community. That is not on us that is on Relic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 29
Russian Federation 58
unknown 48
United States 22
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L