Login

russian armor

Arguing about asinine things.

9 Jun 2022, 19:55 PM

I like speaking in hypotheticals as much as the next guy, but hasn't it been established that CoH2 is never going to recieve another update?

At a certain point, we're just writing fanfiction together about a perfect universe where CoH2 lived up to everyone's standards and was actually well balanced.

How much is arguing about these things actually worth now?
9 Jun 2022, 20:26 PM

Worth: 1 trillion dollars.
9 Jun 2022, 21:21 PM

I like speaking in hypotheticals as much as the next guy, but hasn't it been established that CoH2 is never going to recieve another update?

At a certain point, we're just writing fanfiction together about a perfect universe where CoH2 lived up to everyone's standards and was actually well balanced.

Sturmpanther himself posted a Scott OP or Not thread after the last update. I honestly think another update will roll out depending on how COH3 fares. Whether I'm wrong or not, only time will tell. I haven't seen any official confirmation that that was the last patch ever. Community balance team said "most likely last" if I remember correctly.
9 Jun 2022, 21:44 PM

I think this old meme I did should answer your question (attention to the bottom right). Iirc at the time the prevailing consensus was that COH3 would be released in 2022 for some reason.

9 Jun 2022, 21:55 PM

Hanging out with friends and people that have the same interests as you is worth a lot. Even if Coh2 never gets another update.

10 Jun 2022, 09:46 AM

Hanging out with friends and people that have the same interests as you is worth a lot. Even if Coh2 never gets another update.

based
14 Jun 2022, 18:14 PM

Well considering how terrible COH3 is looking especially after todays video from twitch it looks more and more like a repeat of Dawn of War 3.

Mobile Touch Friendly UI
Ultra Bright Cartoony Graphics

Considering that AOE4 currently has less players than COH2 it is a high probability that Relic is done after losing all of its key talent (most are in Blackbird Interactive now working on Homeworld 3)
14 Jun 2022, 19:23 PM

Do you feel like an id*ot now xD?
COH2 got the update! An old one, but still... AN UPDATE!

Well considering how terrible COH3 is looking especially after todays video from twitch it looks more and more like a repeat of Dawn of War 3.

Mobile Touch Friendly UI

Considering that AOE4 currently has less players than COH2 it is a high probability that Relic is done after losing all of its key talent (most are in Blackbird Interactive now working on Homeworld 3)

I personally like the new look. Could do with a larger zoom-out but overall the graphics look nice and so far haven't had any complaints.

I remember when I shifted from COH1 to COH2. The tanks confused me, graphics looked like it was worse... it was the transition phase. I'm hope COH3 succeeds
15 Jun 2022, 18:04 PM

Do you feel like an id*ot now xD?
COH2 got the update! An old one, but still... AN UPDATE!

I guess taking the balance team at their word about not updating the game any more makes me an idiot :clap:<444>_<444>
15 Jun 2022, 21:14 PM

I guess taking the balance team at their word about not updating the game any more makes me an idiot :clap:<444>_<444>

We are talking about Relic here. Next level IQ move to update to an old update. But hey,
15 Jun 2022, 22:32 PM

We will get another update once COH 3 pulls a Dawn of War 3.
17 Jun 2022, 15:33 PM

Mobile Touch Friendly UI

THANK YOU!

I HAVE BEEN PREACHING THIS SINCE THAT SHITTY MULTIPLAYER ALPHA TESTING PHASE.

IT LOOKS LIKE ANGRY BIRDS BUT WITH GARANDS AND PANZERS.

RELIC FIX PLZ.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight